Announcement From Anathema

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1299965645' post='2661852']
Spying is silly. Guides are easily obtenable with a decent protector and/or close ally. If you want info, you just need to talk to people: most leaders will blabber if you prod them enough. And those high up enough to get interesting info are there because they know how and when to keep their mouth shut.

That being said, Kev, you're not competent enough to run an alliance. You might be a good recruiter but you're not fit to lead. Stay for more than 10 days in an alliance, work your way up there and learn ropes more before you actually want to do something like this. Just because you've been here for long and have been gov't in (a collection of the most terrible) alliances doesn't mean you know what you're doing. As the gazillion alliances you've started and this mess have proved.
[/quote]
b-b-b-but he was MoFA for UPN!

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1299924882' post='2661365']
Damn it, Kev. [i]I[/i] know you didn't actually use the spies, and [i]you[/i] know that you didn't use the spies, but why would you ever post those screenshots on the OWF? The world does not want openness and honesty. The world wants conspiracy and baseless drama.

Now you've gotten yourself into a big mess that could have all been avoided if only you didn't involve hundreds of people in matters they had no business being involved with.

I know that you did nothing wrong, and I hope that you get out of this okay. Good luck.
[/quote]
Ditto.

The simple fact of the matter is that over the course of a month or more you talked about spying, and while you never did any spying, reality has nothing to do with the decision-making process that is going on right now. Everyone knows that you did not spy, and everyone knows that it doesn't matter.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299973272' post='2661960']
The simple fact of the matter is that over the course of a month or more you talked about spying, and while you never did any spying, reality has nothing to do with the decision-making process that is going on right now. Everyone knows that you did not spy, and everyone knows that it doesn't matter.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99782"]Really now?[/url]

:smug:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1299974227' post='2661983']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99782"]Really now?[/url]

[/quote]

Schattenman, [i]always in the loop[/i]. Pretty clear they spied, but of coarse we all know that it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't happen to your crummy alliance.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1299975526' post='2662025']
Not even making sense anymore. :psyduck:
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he's trying to jedi mind trick me. That is the only thing I can think of for this complete denial even after logs have been provided and he's admitted they are legitimate.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299975595' post='2662027']
I'm pretty sure he's trying to jedi mind trick me. That is the only thing I can think of for this complete denial even after logs have been provided and he's admitted they are legitimate.
[/quote]

...Is it working?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299977712' post='2662067']
Or I'm Jabba the hut.
[/quote]
You like the hotties in a nice metal bikini? :ehm:

I know I do. :smug:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1299974227' post='2661983']

[/quote]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299974843' post='2662002']
Schattenman, [i]always in the loop[/i]. Pretty clear they spied, but of coarse we all know that it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't happen to your crummy alliance.
[/quote]

The logs show exactly what Incitatus said: That a month ago he was trying to start a spy ring, and in between then and their DoE, they decided to instead become an alliance focused on changing things through foreign policy. They show that the minute things got out in the air, GOD sent their double agent to talk to Inc and make it look like he never stopped.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299982533' post='2662170']
The logs show exactly what Incitatus said: That a month ago he was trying to start a spy ring, and in between then and their DoE, they decided to instead become an alliance focused on changing things through foreign policy. They show that the minute things got out in the air, GOD sent their double agent to talk to Inc and make it look like he never stopped.
[/quote]

You may have been accurate if, in the thread made by Xiphosis, Incitatus didn't admit to the validity of logs showing him willing to accept a report from someone he believed to be a spy from GOD as recently as yesterday...

If he had a change of heart about the spy network idea then he would have refused to even discuss spying especially with a GOD nation that he was interested in having as a spy in GOD.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1299983006' post='2662180']
You may have been accurate if, in the thread made by Xiphosis, Incitatus didn't admit to the validity of logs showing him willing to accept a report from someone he believed to be a spy from GOD as recently as yesterday...

If he had a change of heart about the spy network idea then he would have refused to even discuss spying especially with a GOD nation that he was interested in having as a spy in GOD.
[/quote]

I said the logs were not fake, I did not say that I requested information from Aslan. (Because I did not)

Also, I didn't accept any report from him yesterday. Where are you getting this?

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299983135' post='2662182']
I said the logs were not fake, I did not say that I requested information from Aslan. (Because I did not)

Also, I didn't accept any report from him yesterday. Where are you getting this?
[/quote]

In those logs a "report" that was meant for you was mentioned right about where it was stated that D_T "snitched" on you. Did you not read the logs before posting that they were not fake? I only ask this because you are claiming that the logs are not fake yet at the same time denying that you were expecting the report that is mentioned in those logs. The only options are either you were expecting that report or that that part of the logs is false, which is it?