Synergy/RE announcement

rol20kid

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1299568176' post='2656479']
well, just to be fair- about the nuke thing- I think any attacking alliance would have a nuke advantage, coz with the new system, so many nations could buy nukes easily. It's just that, since they're economically costly, only alliances that know they're going to war will want a lot of them- in this case, RE. So that wasn't something RE saw and said, "oh, let's attack coz we even have a nuke advantage!" It was probably more like, "Since we're planning to attack, let's... make a nuke advantage as well" --> that's not dirty or unfair; that's jut planning.
[/quote]

There's a difference between having an edge and a five to one advantage or whatever it is. Most of the people who know what it feels like to have both their balls drop aim a little higher.

And saying it's easy to get nukes is comical when you're talking to an alliance in a 9 day war, most of whom have eaten a nuke or expended their money stealing nukes and aren't even in the top 5% currently.

Everyone knows what you guys are about. You may as well embrace it so we can stop beating around the bush here.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1299568176' post='2656479']
well, just to be fair- about the nuke thing- I think any attacking alliance would have a nuke advantage, coz with the new system, so many nations could buy nukes easily. It's just that, since they're economically costly, only alliances that know they're going to war will want a lot of them- in this case, RE. So that wasn't something RE saw and said, "oh, let's attack coz we even have a nuke advantage!" It was probably more like, "Since we're planning to attack, let's... make a nuke advantage as well" --> that's not dirty or unfair; that's jut planning.
[/quote]

Now that is really funny.

Perverse, but funny.

When an alliance sits back, beefs up and waits for some bones to pick, most people would call them vultures.

But if that is the only way you can get a meal, so be it.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299569059' post='2656494']

Perverse, but funny.

When an alliance sits back, beefs up and waits for some bones to pick, most people would call them vultures.

[/quote]

I feasted like a king upon the tears of these two threads, perhaps I have eaten to much now :smug:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299569550' post='2656504']
I feasted like a king upon the tears of these two threads, perhaps I have eaten to much now :smug:
[/quote]

See, now this I can appreciate. You're at least embracing the role your alliance has taken.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299569550' post='2656504']
[/quote]

Sonny, you certainly have not feasted on anything.

But it will not be long before you are eating a huge plate of crow.

An hour into a blitz against the likes of PS and OP sure does not reach the level of feasting "like a king".

And an hour into a blitz against the likes of PS and OP certainly will never result in tears. In fact the tears will flow from those that made the mistake to initiate the attacks in the first place, given the circumstances under which you decided to vulture.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

Its absolutely pathetic.

GR with their lack of leadership and communication probably hadn't even gotten wind that we were peacing out yet.

In fact, not ONE single war between PS and GR had been peaced out yet.

And then you jumped us.

GR are not going to peace out now that you have attacked the people who were putting the beatdown on them, they are going to try and get their revenge, one of them just attacked me a few minutes ago, so that just adds to the cowardice...

160nations vs 89
118nukes vs 22

Honestly pathetic.

Edited by Jack Shepard

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299570355' post='2656519']
Sonny, you certainly have not feasted on anything.

But it will not be long before you are eating a huge plate of crow.

An hour into a blitz against the likes of PS and OP sure does not reach the level of feasting "like a king".

And an hour into a blitz against the likes of PS and OP certainly will never result in tears. In fact the tears will flow from those that made the mistake to initiate the attacks in the first place, given the circumstances under which you decided to vulture.
[/quote]

You should like totally look at my posts in both threads before rage posting, it would clue you into 'my mindset.'

As I said before, I look forward to this war, it shall be a fun one :awesome:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299570929' post='2656525']
You should [b]like totally [/b]look at my posts in both threads before [b]rage posting[/b], it would [b]clue you into 'my mindset[/b].'

As I said before, I [b]look forward[/b] to this war, it shall be a fun one :awesome:
[/quote]

I have "like totally" looked at your posts.

And if you think that my post was a "rage posting", you need a "clue into my mindset".

I don't rage post. I point out facts.

And I have no doubt that you "look forward" to what you consider a "war", even though everyone else realizes it is nothing more than a vulture move.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299568016' post='2656474']
"A lot sooner"?

As I said in the other thread, this is likely the cheapest DoW I have ever seen in my 2 years playing TE. Down declaring on two alliances that heve just come off of tough, fair and well fought wars.

So let me understand this, you "cannot control who OP declares on" so you just wait to declare on anyone until after OP and PS came out of war, all the while never warring, and down declare. It must have been really hard "riding the bench" for this to fall in your lap.

Well, it looks like there are a couple of alliances whose fate for the next 6 weeks has been determined. And yes, your fate has been determined. If you do not believe that, ask LE or TPC or RD or etc. They are all great warriors. You are not. You are cowards.

I doubt you understand what you have done and how you have determined your fate between now and [i]Next Reset: 4/20/2011 [/i].
[/quote]

A 6 weeks war? Sounds interesting.

Wow, I haven't seen a down-declare like this in a while. I assume it's because you know if this resembled a fair fight, OP and PS would mop the floor with you. That nuke advantage is especially high. :lol1: Well, if it's the only way you have a chance, I guess I see your reasoning. But I can't help but think it's an obvious cowardly move.

Also I agree with Cowboy's sentiments, I hope we dig in for a round-long war. But I'm always in favor of that. :ph34r:

Its absolutely a new low.

15 rounds I've played TE and I have not seen an act as low as this.

They attack an alliance that has been at war for 9 days, 9 days of defending against an alliance that attacked us with a 40% nation advantage and a 3 to 1 nuke advantage...

9 days of fighting, and in the past 8 days we took 17 nukes, and we have no offensive war slots, how is this anything but cowardly.

And obviously now the alliance that attacked us 9 days ago is going to bandwagon off the declaration.

15 Rounds, and this is the single most pathetic move I've ever seen.

RE and Synergy-

Sure, you'll be able to drop nukes daily - a well trained chimp could do that at this point.

[img]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/HP8446-001.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=2AC75F6FAA20674C318AA4E28223F0B4196F91A01533B7E649207362A3F24453[/img]

If your intention was to prove yourselves as 'elite fighting alliances' or gain even a shred of respect in the community, it just won't happen with this move.

Pretty lame.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299569059' post='2656494']

Perverse, but funny.

[/quote]

Whoa! You actually just said "So be it!"

You know what that means? I'll quit whining and I'll let it be!- You're freakin' contradicting yourself!

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1299566752' post='2656447']
Not totally true, we have changed quite a bit from the Tibs era, will we ever be a "boys club" no probably not but we have changed for the better and i can get you quotes from "enemies" that attest to that.
[/quote]

I do agree here. Over the past couple of rounds, RE has traded having total NS for having Avg NS, which makes for a better (and better coordinated) war machine

This is an attestment B-)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1299607153' post='2656820']
I was waiting for this. OP did have it coming.
[/quote]

Oh really?

Because we just came off of an even, fair and bloody war with the great fighting alliance TPC? :blink:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299607548' post='2656828']
Oh really?

Because we just came off of an even, fair and bloody war with the great fighting alliance TPC? :blink:
[/quote]

Not even close, your lucky they waited for you to get finished imo.

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1299608108' post='2656836']
Stop complainin :@ srsly :| war is war the [b]stats are close[/b] so just enjoy :) jesus be lucky your gonna be in a longer war :o i got 5 days now rogues :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
[/quote]

now, I'm sure you're still salty about the MI thing, and you're on their side of this whole thing being one of confusion's lost puppies, but really, why would you even try and say the stats are close?

Still waiting for a declaration from someone in these two brave alliances.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299570911' post='2656524']
Its absolutely pathetic.

GR with their lack of leadership and communication probably hadn't even gotten wind that we were peacing out yet.

In fact, not ONE single war between PS and GR had been peaced out yet.

And then you jumped us.

GR are not going to peace out now that you have attacked the people who were putting the beatdown on them, they are going to try and get their revenge, one of them just attacked me a few minutes ago, so that just adds to the cowardice...

160nations vs 89
118nukes vs 22

Honestly pathetic.
[/quote]

To piggyback here, None of my current 3 GR wars have peaced me out and they have all hit me today. So I honestly wish I could have a hand in this but, great strategizing picking people with full offensive slots. Might as well have hit us in the middle of the war. Your silly AA's will never see the light of day in any TE round again. Clearly by the public response to this, you guys will always be the laughingstock of TE and a good "practice" alliance for people to fight. I'm guessing Round 17 we'll see a lot fewer RE's, heh.

Edited by Miklo