Synergy/RE announcement

rol20kid

I was pretty grumpy at first seeing this DoW, but that's mostly because I just spent my remaining warchest rebuilding and got caught with my pants down a little. Looking at it a few hours later, I am excited to be fighting alongside Pork Shrimp and we are here for war after all. I'm pretty broke, but fair is fair and seeing how you failed to get me into anarchy I will be seriously down declaring on a few of your nations at some point today to help me fund my defense. Best of luck to our opponents.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299568016' post='2656474']
"A lot sooner"?

As I said in the other thread, this is likely the cheapest DoW I have ever seen in my 2 years playing TE. Down declaring on two alliances that heve just come off of tough, fair and well fought wars.

So let me understand this, you "cannot control who OP declares on" so you just wait to declare on anyone until after OP and PS came out of war, all the while never warring, and down declare. It must have been really hard "riding the bench" for this to fall in your lap.

Well, it looks like there are a couple of alliances whose fate for the next 6 weeks has been determined. And yes, your fate has been determined. If you do not believe that, ask LE or TPC or RD or etc. They are all great warriors. You are not. You are cowards.

I doubt you understand what you have done and how you have determined your fate between now and [i]Next Reset: 4/20/2011 [/i].
[/quote]

:ph34r:

It's funny to see OP Government members as well as OP members talking about being a coward. I mean, you guys out of everyone would know about being a coward... And the fact that you're calling others on on being 'cowards' is... hilarious. Considering OP does the [i]same[/i] thing round and round again. Still don't know what I mean? That's OK, I'll elaborate. Every single round (If you notice), OP Declares War on a semi-easy target (Usually no nukes and not a tremendous high tier, unlike theirs) sometime in the first 2 weeks... which gives them immunity to any attacks, Apparently. According to the TE Rules hand book, anyways. They obviously win... then they're seen as "War Gods" or Whatever. To be fair, Atleast you've managed to master nation building and the war aspects of the game in a year+.. Anyhow, where was I?

Oh yeah, Stop being a hypocrite. Or did you guys also forget what you did last round? I'll remind you.. You guys Attacked RE while they were at war...

Quit Crying.

Also, there is no need for a 6 week war, and I'll make sure OP end up as raid targets if you really have that in mind.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299569059' post='2656494']
Now that is really funny.

Perverse, but funny.

When an alliance sits back, beefs up and waits for some bones to pick, most people would call them vultures.

But if that is the only way you can get a meal, so be it.
[/quote]

I thought that was what OP does...

Confusion.

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1299619633' post='2657001']
Well that was unexpected. :blink:
[/quote]

Why, because according to the new TE Rule Handbook once an AA has a war... they can't be attacked for atleast a week? Correct me if I'm wrong... I myself haven't read this rule book.

Confusion.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299607548' post='2656828']
Oh really?

Because we just came off of an even, fair and bloody war with the great fighting alliance TPC? :blink:
[/quote]

Once again, this comes up. So what? Is there a !@#$@#$ rule stating you can't declare on an alliance once they fought?

Deal. With. It.

Last round, G-6 got the !@#$ kicked out of it, guess what? We had to deal with it and got our !@#$ in order.

Confusion.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299571448' post='2656531']
I have "like totally" looked at your posts.

And if you think that my post was a "rage posting", you need a "clue into my mindset".

I don't rage post. I point out facts.

[b]And I have no doubt that you "look forward" to what you consider a "war", even though everyone else realizes it is nothing more than a vulture move.[/b]
[/quote]

You know, that's funny. Because everyone I have talk to are in agreement with me that OP are the ones that do that...

Confusion.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1299566752' post='2656447']
Not totally true, we have changed quite a bit from the Tibs era, will we ever be a "boys club" no probably not but we have changed for the better and i can get you quotes from "enemies" that attest to that.
[/quote]
You mean and era when we were militarily respectable? Sure, we were no LE, but we did alright. Besides, I haven't even been a member in what, 6 rounds? In charge since like 8? There are very few people who remember that far back.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1299625847' post='2657139']
[img]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2304/puppeteer.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

If only you guys could use that energy into the war to get some decent fighting...

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299626018' post='2657143']
If only you guys could use that energy into the war to get some decent fighting...
[/quote]

Hey, we need to keep ourselves amused somehow for the next 6-7 hours, when the [b]decent[/b] fighters begin attacking. :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299619436' post='2656996']
:ph34r:

It's funny to see OP Government members as well as OP members talking about being a coward. I mean, you guys out of everyone would know about being a coward... And the fact that you're calling others on on being 'cowards' is... hilarious. Considering OP does the [i]same[/i] thing round and round again. Still don't know what I mean? That's OK, I'll elaborate. Every single round (If you notice), OP Declares War on a semi-easy target (Usually no nukes and not a tremendous high tier, unlike theirs) sometime in the first 2 weeks... which gives them immunity to any attacks, Apparently. According to the TE Rules hand book, anyways. They obviously win... then they're seen as "War Gods" or Whatever. To be fair, Atleast you've managed to master nation building and the war aspects of the game in a year+.. Anyhow, where was I?

Oh yeah, Stop being a hypocrite. Or did you guys also forget what you did last round? I'll remind you.. You guys Attacked RE while they were at war...

Quit Crying.

Also, there is no need for a 6 week war, and I'll make sure OP end up as raid targets if you really have that in mind.

Confusion.
[/quote]
LOL

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299626018' post='2657143']
[/quote]
Who the hell are you?

Well, I guess you must be new. Let me tell you a little something. Your AA is trash. They've been the stomping ground for any competent AA for more rounds than I can remember. Before you come in here mouthing off, you should look up what you just got yourself into.

Decent fighting? I don't need to talk about what PS and OP are capable of fighting wise. Everyone already knows it. That's why Confusion sends AA's after us right as we get out of war. That's why you guys down declare on us. That's why you call in help to take us out.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1299632090' post='2657253']
Who the hell are you?

Well, I guess you must be new. Let me tell you a little something. Your AA is trash. They've been the stomping ground for any competent AA for more rounds than I can remember. Before you come in here mouthing off, you should look up what you just got yourself into.

Decent fighting? I don't need to talk about what PS and OP are capable of fighting wise. Everyone already knows it. That's why Confusion sends AA's after us right as we get out of war. That's why you guys down declare on us. That's why you call in help to take us out.
[/quote]

Dude of course you say you're one of the best fighters... You are in the alliance... RE is not trash, maybe to you cause your still sad even though I don't see why... Refer to my previous posts if you keep saying RE is a coward when all I hear is you guys not stepping up.

Edited by Juggernaut123

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299638528' post='2657373']
Dude of course you say you're one of the best fighters... You are in the alliance... RE is not trash, maybe to you cause your still sad even though I don't see why... Refer to my previous posts if you keep saying RE is a coward when all I hear is you guys not stepping up.
[/quote]

If you want to know why we don't think highly of RE (besides the fact that this is the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86972]second time[/url] that you've pulled this same stunt), a bit of a primer. Three -- I believe -- rounds ago, PS plus NAC and TFK hit RE when the latter was the largest alliance in the game, and larger than the three attacking alliances combined. RE surrendered in three days. A round previous to that (again, from memory), we declared war on RE during the midst of a flag run...at a time when half of our largest nations were going rogue on other targets, and when RE had a 2 to 1 strength advantage on us overall. Inexplicably, we [i]still[/i] won, even though it was a secondary front and we were RE's only dance partners. Other alliances, OP included, have had similar experiences.

Basically, RE has fought two types of wars over the years: ones in which they folded like laundry, and ones where they chose opponents in a naked attempt to make defeat nigh on impossible. Hopefully, we've found the perfect war...one in which they manage to do both.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299638528' post='2657373']
[/quote]
I don't need to say anything. Look at our track record. It's a joke that you don't know about OP and PS. I have a feeling you'll look back at this in a round or two and realize just how ignorant you are right now.

Stepping up? You attacked two AA's who were just at war (PS, I guess is still at war now, since most of our GR slots haven't peaced out). Maybe if you guys didn't try to be the cowards that you are, you'd see that what you have done is nothing more than a war that won't end well for RE in the long run.

Silly guys being overconfident haha. Sorry, I'm loyal to RE and I don't think I was in that war, if I was then it was my first round, but I joined for an active and experienced group and this is what I found to be the best of the best. Sorry guys.

Every single round (If you notice), OP Declares War on a semi-easy target...
[/quote]
Are you calling TPC a semi-easy target? Are you calling MLA/Fark a semi-easy target? And please dont tell you are saying LE is semi easy as well...

which gives them immunity to any attacks...

[/quote]
How does declaring offensive wars magically make you immune to attacks?

then they're seen as "War Gods"...
[/quote]
:lol1: Please tell me you were joking.

Quit Crying.
[/quote]

Its hard not to cry with the guilt of having to destroy RE nations.

and I'll make sure OP end up as raid targets if you really have that in mind

[/quote]

Cool story bro. Cool story.

Edited by grandmonarch