CSN Government Announcement

Goose

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298170814' post='2638948']
You caught them bro good work
[/quote]

This is borderline competence. You're no Neuronia, though. Keep working at it; in your case, lots of hard work might make up for mediocre talent.

<3 CSN

Edited by Neuronia

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1298171103' post='2638955']
I'm confused- why didn't Xiph make this announcement?

Edit: Can we at least get confirmation that he wrote it for you?
[/quote]

He is currently rewriting our charter and organizing our battalions. I'll forward your concerns to him promptly.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298170954' post='2638952']
To be fair they haven't had the advantage of a Pacifican viceroy to get them pointed in the right direction.
[/quote]
He's no longer in GATO. You should really focus on the content of a post instead of the alliance and not assume that people update the CN profile.

I suppose we could have always disbanded. I heard that worked quite well for VE. Look at you guys now.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298170122' post='2638928']
Like you haven't negotiated reps with me while you were drunk :P
[/quote]

Damn right I have, unfortunately I don't have the connections to the people who sell the hard drugs that seem fuel the CSN Defense and Foreign policy decisions.

[quote name='Neuronia' timestamp='1298170155' post='2638931']
The eighth wonder of the world - "leaked" from CSN's public channel - the sophisticated reasoning behind CSN's personnel decisions.
[/quote]

To be honest she's been running it for awhile now anyway. This pretty much cements it.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1298171312' post='2638964']
Damn right I have, unfortunately I don't have the connections to the people who sell the hard drugs that seem fuel the CSN Defense and Foreign policy decisions.
[/quote]

Go down to your local 711, knock on the front door five times, whistle Yankee Doodle, and wait five minutes. A guy with a bag of some potent shrooms will meet you around back.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1298171312' post='2638964']
[/quote]
This is why we made changes to said departments. Liz is never sober. Duh.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1298171266' post='2638962'] You should really[...] not assume that people update the CN profile.
[/quote]

Hahahaha. Expecting too much out of a [former] GATO member. My bad.

[quote]I suppose we could have always disbanded. I heard that worked quite well for VE. Look at you guys now.[/quote]

I'm actually in GOONS. Maybe you should focus on the content of my post and not my alliance affiliation.

(But really, better to die on our feet than live on our knees.)

[quote]To be honest she's been running it for awhile now anyway. This pretty much cements it. [/quote]

But I thought it was Xiphosis running CSN?

I'm so confused...

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298171402' post='2638968']
Go down to your local 711, knock on the front door five times, whistle Yankee Doodle, and wait five minutes. A guy with a bag of some potent shrooms will meet you around back.
[/quote]

We could be talking about shrooms back at 40k reps, we crossed into DMT at the OP

Edited by Kubla Khan

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298171559' post='2638973']
Hahahaha. Expecting too much out of a [former] GATO member. My bad.

I'm actually in GOONS. Maybe you should focus on the content of my post and not my alliance affiliation.

(But really, better to die on our feet than live on our knees.)
[/quote]
Touche.

Your first point appears to be pointed at him failing to change his AA on the forums. However, as someone who also, hasn't changed their AA you appear to be a hypocrite. Expecting too much out a [former] whatever alliance you have been in.

I don't intend on going back and fourth with you. I don't have the motivation to do it for 50 pages. I wasn't in GATO at the time, but we certainly don't and have not lived on our knees since I have become a member.

Anyways, Good Luck to all in this thread. Continue to push "party" lines and attack each other.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298171639' post='2638974']
[color="#0000FF"]Liz is now your number three? CSN, you're a pitiful alliance, but I've known that for awhile now.[/color]
[/quote]

#2. Right behind Goose.

[quote]However, as someone who also, hasn't changed their AA you appear to be a hypocrite. Expecting too much out a [former] whatever alliance you have been in. [/quote]

I was...

You know what? Nevermind.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298171799' post='2638978']
I'd say it's more so a combination of both... maybe even a few shots of Absinthe (unaltered).
[/quote]

If you wernt all such incompetent tools, I'd say you guys at least you guys know how to have a "Failure Base Promotion" party

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1298172793' post='2639003']
If you wernt all such incompetent tools, I'd say you guys at least you guys know how to have a "Failure Base Promotion" party
[/quote]

I sense that you are a tad bit mad. I was making fairly fun and playful remarks, but I guess we all can't have fun for long.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298173483' post='2639014']
[color="#0000FF"]No, last time I checked Goose was #2. Right behind you know who.[/color]
[/quote]

[OOC: Voldermort?]

Edited by SpacingOutMan