• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1296969410' post='2621384']
Awesome!

Now that we've established you can't win a war doing what you were doing earlier, can we get to the good stuff?
[/quote]
We have not changed what we were doing, which is a disciplined, timed response.

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1296969040' post='2621369']
My apologies. I'm not sure why the mindless trolling of this, ah, announcement struck me as more pointless and sad than any other announcement. You're definitely at liberty to complain about them announcing their conflict with you and...or...wait..whatever it is that you were trolling about. I guess you're not the only one going senile. :wacko:

[/quote]

you can call it "trolling" just as soon as you can show me a single definitive statement in that "announcement".
til then, you can just call me dr. obvious.

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296969841' post='2621399']
you can call it "trolling" just as soon as you can show me a single definitive statement in that "announcement".
til then, you can just call me dr. obvious.
[/quote]
[b]Though we have tried to tolerate their feinting swipes, we will brook no further aggression and will immediately begin to defend ourselves.[/b]
BAM! :smug:

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296969326' post='2621382']
We've made it clear we're not going to fight within a certain range. We're not interested in a suicide march. If you want to hit us, sell infra. Like how I sold infra to hit Penkala then had him run behind CSN, it's the only way you can shut us up.

I mean c'mon, you're going to let us get away with that?
[/quote]

If you guys want peace or don't want to pay taxing reparations you certainly will. :smug:

Anyhow, I'm uninterested in whatever hare-brained moves you've made, and I'm equally uninterested in making them myself (and not just because I'm not of such a high NS that I don't already see action).

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296969043' post='2621370']
Well, we're at one war every 2 minutes since the post, so you can assume whatever you want and I'll stick with reality.
[/quote]

For that amount of alliances, it is pretty bad organization. Hopefully update will bring me more happiness, but I highly doubt it.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1296970476' post='2621473']
You'll have to learn to play the Mushroom way.
[/quote]

Losing 2 wars straight to you makes us realize going out in glory isn't the way to go. This isn't kingdom fantasy this is hardcore blues.

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1296969966' post='2621410']
[b]Though we have tried to tolerate their feinting swipes, we will brook no further aggression and will immediately begin to defend ourselves.[/b]
BAM! :smug:
[/quote]
this: "we will brook no further aggression and will immediately begin to defend ourselves." is [i]not[/i] a definitive statement. it hinges upon "further aggression".
what [i]if[/i] there is no further aggression?
then what happens?
i know, i know, we are not discussing MCXA or other such takers of the "french route" in global wars, but still... it could happen. :P

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296970637' post='2621485']
Losing 2 wars straight to you makes us realize going out in glory isn't the way to go. This isn't kingdom fantasy this is hardcore blues.
[/quote]
You used the same strategy those last two wars. They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1296971704' post='2621575']
You used the same strategy those last two wars. They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
[/quote]

Insanity would be fighting in strength ranges that we have no need to fight in.

Sorry if our strategy upsets you, but deal with it, you know where we're at.

You know I realized the other day that being a meatshield isn't so bad. After the attack is over you can make a sandwich or if they were throwing steaks have a cookout. It all depends on how cheap they were when they hit the supermarket to stock up for war.

Have fun guys.

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1296972529' post='2621623']
So you guys let us attack you without fighting back on purpose? This is getting better and better.
[/quote]

We thought they were Rogue attacks and didn't want to hold your whole alliance responsible for their actions. But your notice that they weren't let us know that you had actually declared war on us, so we responded.

:smug: