Tanks to U BD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1296363737' post='2610454']
War declarations are tactical and political, so I don't fault UBD for what was clearly a strategic declaration of war. Nonetheless, I still wish them a speedy defeat.

And hopefully my friends in SC will offer them lenient surrender terms when the time comes.

-Craig
[/quote]

this made me laugh :lol1::lol1:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1296364826' post='2610494']
Lol UBD, Dont even have to really wish Goodluck with this one.

o/ UBD
[/quote]

Of course. We couldn't [i]possibly[/i] have any idea what we're getting into.

[quote name='Thom98']While I have friends within this DoW and I understand their desire to aid a treaty partner. I am surprised and saddened that they would choose to support a war that was started first by false spy reports and then expanded with another war that has no reason behind it. I wonder what will happen if these aggressions are not stopped? Will Bob turn into a constant state of tech raids and wars at will? I for one can not support anything that moves Bob in that direction.
[/quote]

It's unfortunate that people in CN insist on waging war on such flimsy grounds, isn't it? Still, our concern is with our ally. We're here to help NEAT, that's it.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1296365466' post='2610513']
While I have friends within this DoW and I understand their desire to aid a treaty partner. I am surprised and saddened that they would choose to support a war that was started first by false spy reports and then expanded with another war that has no reason behind it. I wonder what will happen if these aggressions are not stopped? Will Bob turn into a constant state of tech raids and wars at will? I for one can not support anything that moves Bob in that direction.
[/quote]

It's pretty clear from what we stated in the DoW that we do not intend by our defense of NEAT to give political cover to either "side." We cannot however allow NEAT to be attacked by an alliance twice its size without any counter.

While I have friends within this DoW and I understand their desire to aid a treaty partner. I am surprised and saddened that they would choose to support a war that was started first by false spy reports and then expanded with another war that has no reason behind it. I wonder what will happen if these aggressions are not stopped? Will Bob turn into a constant state of tech raids and wars at will? I for one can not support anything that moves Bob in that direction.
[/quote]

The defense of friends goes beyond political powers. Real friends are not afraid to have their allies' back no matter the situation at hand.

Whether you choose to agree with the indirect side it places them in, SC have stood true to their word, something everyone should respect them for.

Besides, at this level, there are no right and wrong sides, these are just the offshoots of the greater war which play very little effect on the outcome of the sides you claim they are helping.

Good luck SC.

While I have friends within this DoW and I understand their desire to aid a treaty partner. I am surprised and saddened that they would choose to support a war that was started first by false spy reports and then expanded with another war that has no reason behind it.
[/quote]

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296362863' post='2610411']
However, recently the United Blue Directorate attacked a very close, long term ally which is much smaller than they. Although we realize that using overwhelming force is not avoided on Planet Bob as a tactic, we can not ethically stay neutral while close friends toil tirelessly in the trenches. Thus, we have decided for the first time as an alliance to put away our knives and dust off our tanks.[/quote]

If any of our allies were in a similar position, we'd want to help. When NEAT and UBD have made peace arrangements and NEAT is no longer being attacked, we will withdraw. I hope it is sooner than later, but it's up to NEAT and UBD.

[quote name='Gomlize' timestamp='1296363450' post='2610442']
Lol who are you sandwich guys
[/quote]

Just business people who generally don't get involved in any military fashion in the politics of Planet Bob. As far as I'm concerned, that remains the same now as this is ONLY about defending good friends.

Also, you've never heard of us??? Why...we rule Planet Bob! We've been secretly adding a special something extra to our sandwiches, and have sold them everywhere!

[/quote]

Alliances who declare war at will? Unthinkable! Who will put an end to this independent thinking? Who will dismantle this chaotic, multi-polar world where there is no single hegemonic alliance? If only there was some force capable of returning [i]Order[/i] to our divided planet.

Who will return us to the good old days, when the common people knew their place?

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296366976' post='2610587']
Also, you've never heard of us??? Why...we rule Planet Bob! We've been secretly adding a special something extra to our sandwiches, and have sold them everywhere!
[/quote]

I have always secretly suspected this.

Good luck in your quest to rule all of Bob.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1296367629' post='2610614']
I have always secretly suspected this.

Good luck in your quest to rule all of Bob.
[/quote]

You were always a smart one! Don't tell UBD that we've done the same to any sandwiches they manage to actually take from us. ;)

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1296366689' post='2610578']
It's pretty clear from what we stated in the DoW that we do not intend by our defense of NEAT to give political cover to either "side." We cannot however allow NEAT to be attacked by an alliance twice its size without any counter.
[/quote]

UBD certainly does not assume that you are tanking any political stance in this matter. Your CB matches ours - we were requested by an ally.

Do I sense an apolitical fight? Refreshing in such times.

[quote name='watchman' timestamp='1296370426' post='2610691']
Do I sense an apolitical fight? Refreshing in such times.
[/quote]

Agreed, on both accounts. LOL - yup, apolitical for sure, we're already agreeing. Will make for some interesting discussions while we war, I'm sure.

:salute: to UBD

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296372410' post='2610756']
Agreed, on both accounts. LOL - yup, apolitical for sure, we're already agreeing. Will make for some interesting discussions while we war, I'm sure.

:salute: to UBD
[/quote]

Let's all hold hands and sing [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ]Kumbaya[/url].

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1296372559' post='2610760']
Let's all hold hands and sing [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ]Kumbaya[/url].

-Craig
[/quote]

Sure will, around the nuclear fires to come :P

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1296363290' post='2610433']
enjoy taking care of those cowards in UBD :)
[/quote]

Wai.... wut? A coward in this game is someone that doesn't honour a treaty, your calling us a coward while we are hitting [i]your [/i]treaty partner?

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296366976' post='2610587']
If any of our allies were in a similar position, we'd want to help. When NEAT and UBD have made peace arrangements and NEAT is no longer being attacked, we will withdraw. I hope it is sooner than later, but it's up to NEAT and UBD.
[/quote]

We here in the Directorate will stick this out as long as our brothers in the MCXA are fighting and bleeding, killing and maiming. Until the day their war ends, we will fight with everything we have.

[img]http://209.85.62.24/43/104/0/p389211/m1.jpg[/img]

Edited by mdnss69

The treaty chain here is a bit on the crazy side.

To follow it.

iFOK declares on NpO; TIO hits iFOK for NpO; SLCB hits TIO for iFOK; TCU hits SLCB for TIO; The International (citing an MADP with others defending SLCB) hits TCU for SLCB; THL hits The International for TCU; NEAT hits THL for The International; UBD hits NEAT for THL.

And now this.

TCU has already surrendered btw, so there's actually no longer any treaty chain back to the original iFOK war.

Oh well. I like you guys, but you wound up on the wrong side here.

Its not up to NEAT, SC or UBD to determain the legitemecy of the war further down the chain, our quarms are all in our imidiate local of the chain (NEATs obligations to INT, UBDs to MCXA ect). The rest of the chain is its own problem, go take it up with them.

SC, youre sandwiches are brining yet more spice to CN

o/ SC
o/ NEAT

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296388784' post='2611029']

To follow it.

iFOK declares on NpO; TIO hits iFOK for NpO; SLCB hits TIO for iFOK; TCU hits SLCB for TIO; The International (citing an MADP with others defending SLCB) hits TCU for SLCB; THL hits The International for TCU; NEAT hits THL for The International; UBD hits NEAT for THL.

And now this.

TCU has already surrendered btw, so there's actually no longer any treaty chain back to the original iFOK war.

Oh well. I like you guys, but you wound up on the wrong side here.
[/quote]

Um, this is way off.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296388784' post='2611029']

To follow it.

[/quote]

Or, replace THL with MCXA (MCXA hits International, NEAT hits MCXA, UBD hits NEAT for MCXA) and what you've said is slightly more accurate :)

Edit: on this bit

[quote]TCU has already surrendered btw, so there's actually no longer any treaty chain back to the original iFOK war.[/quote]

Since UINE hasn't surrendered (as far as I know) and MCXA entered to defend TCU [b]and[/b] UNIE, there is your chain back to the middle :)

Edited by Vladisvok Destino