Tanks to U BD

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296388784' post='2611029']
The treaty chain here is a bit on the crazy side.

To follow it.

iFOK declares on NpO; TIO hits iFOK for NpO; SLCB hits TIO for iFOK; TCU hits SLCB for TIO; The International (citing an MADP with others defending SLCB) hits TCU for SLCB; THL hits The International for TCU; NEAT hits THL for The International; UBD hits NEAT for THL.

And now this.

TCU has already surrendered btw, so there's actually no longer any treaty chain back to the original iFOK war.

Oh well. I like you guys, but you wound up on the wrong side here.
[/quote]

What Watchman said. Also, UBD is not in Sirius so stop changing the wikia page.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1296365466' post='2610513']
While I have friends within this DoW and I understand their desire to aid a treaty partner. I am surprised and saddened that they would choose to support a war that was started first by false spy reports and then expanded with another war that has no reason behind it. I wonder what will happen if these aggressions are not stopped? Will Bob turn into a constant state of tech raids and wars at will? I for one can not support anything that moves Bob in that direction.
[/quote]

As long as NEAT and SC and other like minded alliances are around, there will be no world where tech raids exist with completely without repercussions. This can be assured. SC and NEAT go back a long ways and it is nice to see that our friendship is still strong. You can guarantee that after this war, the knowledge learned will be applied to better this planet.

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1296365485' post='2610515']
Have fun SC.

o/ WhiteChocolate! :P
[/quote]

o/ Chuck Normis - perhaps my most long-term mentor! 949 days of peace for Lander Clan, Chuck...and you said it couldn't be done ;) Lander Clan was making plans to celebrate our 1000 birthday AND the fact that we've avoided military hostility as well.

Now we're talking about the possibility of establishing a war memorial for our fine soldiers who gave their lives to their county.

However, unless some of UBD's 30 members in hippie mode decide to "do something about it" and assist their brothers in arms soon, all our dead listed on our war memorial are going to have died on their soil!

I sure hope UBD allows for the peaceful exchange of dead :P

Edit: to add below...

[quote name='Shellhound' timestamp='1296412609' post='2611286']
You guys failed in the Blitz, per title you were supposed to declare on U BD however you declared on UBD (Pretty studly guys in UBD) So you fail! :P Let's have a fun war shall we?
[/quote]

:o

*WC looks around* Who wrote that war declaration? :excl: He or she should be brought up on charges, pronto!

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Lord Anthraxus' timestamp='1296415853' post='2611356']
Hey WC ! I was wondering where you went after BN. I`ve always been a fan of yours since US!

Good Luck with your war!
[/quote]

We've still not recovered, so we just [s]stalk[/s] follow her around.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296413449' post='2611305']
I sure hope UBD allows for the peaceful exchange of dead :P
[/quote]

You mean, you don't eat your dead? Why waste the good meat?

:gag:

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1296400739' post='2611118']
Or, replace THL with MCXA (MCXA hits International, NEAT hits MCXA, UBD hits NEAT for MCXA) and what you've said is slightly more accurate :)

Edit: on this bit

Since UINE hasn't surrendered (as far as I know) and MCXA entered to defend TCU [b]and[/b] UNIE, there is your chain back to the middle :)
[/quote]

Thx for spreading the knowledge vlad.

I'm far too overextended time wise to respond to and read everything :(

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1296387275' post='2611021']
We here in the Directorate will stick this out as long as our brothers in the MCXA are fighting and bleeding, killing and maiming. Until the day their war ends, we will fight with everything we have.
[/quote]

o/UBD Couldn't ask for better friends.

[quote name='watchman' timestamp='1296417039' post='2611379']

[/quote]

Well, I don't think our soldier's mothers are going to enjoy that news <_< However, thankfully WE haven't gotten that desperate :P

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1296408164' post='2611220']
As long as NEAT and SC and other like minded alliances are around, there will be no world where tech raids exist with completely without repercussions. This can be assured. SC and NEAT go back a long ways and it is nice to see that our friendship is still strong. You can guarantee that after this war, the knowledge learned will be applied to better this planet.
[/quote]

This sounds very nice, however it's the end of this war that will play a large part in shaping the future of Bob, if you are true to your word, why not peace out of the war that got you into this on that side.

Then you will be able to do something about it now, as it stands right now you helping bring this planet into a state of anarchy.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1296419185' post='2611413']
This sounds very nice, however it's the end of this war that will play a large part in shaping the future of Bob, if you are true to your word, why not peace out of the war that got you into this on that side.

Then you will be able to do something about it now, as it stands right now you helping bring this planet into a state of anarchy.
[/quote]

I am sure if white peace was proposed by all involved then SC would be at least reasonably open to the idea.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1296387275' post='2611021']We here in the Directorate will stick this out as long as our brothers in the MCXA are fighting and bleeding, killing and maiming. Until the day their war ends, we will fight with everything we have.
[/quote]
o/ UBD

we're glad to be in this with you.

Edited by Parandiac

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296362863' post='2610411']
The Sandwich Confederation, through Article IV, of the optional NEATly Pact Sandwiches Treaty, hereby declares war on the United Blue Directorate in support of Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism. We will support NEAT until NEAT has signed a peace agreement; no less, no more. Until that time, :salute:
[/quote]

You've stated why your reasoning for declaring war, who it is against, and your primary terms for peace, clearly and without slighting anyone else involved. In addition, you've kept your public composure. That has gotten to be terribly unusual these days, so regardless of the "side" you are on I'll wish you luck in the fight and an honorable end to the hostilities when they cease.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1296419911' post='2611430']
I am sure if white peace was proposed by all involved then SC would be at least reasonably open to the idea.
[/quote]

We would accept it if it meant that UBD ceased its war with NEAT.

[quote name='watchman' timestamp='1296417039' post='2611379']

[/quote]

As a member of the Necromantic guild (perhaps the only one in SC), I cannot approve of eating the dead, even of my enemy; as aforementioned Vore of UBD seem to be claiming; however, I can fully promote the raising of the dead into the front ranks of the army where they will again have time to march back into their previous base and have "cerebral" talks with their old fellows about anatomy and such.
One must serve in my army twice before being fully (honorably) discharged.
Fear not the zombie, for in my older days I've gotten more efficient in creation and no longer employ them. They shed "ploppings" and parts and are a mess to clean after. I far now prefer ghouls, vampires, and for the truly mangled; specters over all the other forms. Much more tidy. -_-

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1296400739' post='2611118']
Since UINE hasn't surrendered (as far as I know) and MCXA entered to defend TCU [b]and[/b] UNIE, there is your chain back to the middle :)
[/quote]
Aha!

Sorry I got lost in the maze. Thanks for clearing it up. :D

[quote name='Lord Necroseer' timestamp='1296438100' post='2611802']
As a member of the Necromantic guild (perhaps the only one in SC), I cannot approve of eating the dead, even of my enemy; as aforementioned Vore of UBD seem to be claiming; however, I can fully promote the raising of the dead into the front ranks of the army where they will again have time to march back into their previous base and have "cerebral" talks with their old fellows about anatomy and such.
One must serve in my army twice before being fully (honorably) discharged.
Fear not the zombie, for in my older days I've gotten more efficient in creation and no longer employ them. They shed "ploppings" and parts and are a mess to clean after. I far now prefer ghouls, vampires, and for the truly mangled; specters over all the other forms. Much more tidy. -_-
[/quote]
when supplies in my nation ran out my population started eating itself..pity the retards found the Hiv hospital O_o

[quote name='Hob Dobson' timestamp='1296427537' post='2611624']
You've stated why your reasoning for declaring war, who it is against, and your primary terms for peace, clearly and without slighting anyone else involved. In addition, you've kept your public composure. That has gotten to be terribly unusual these days, so regardless of the "side" you are on I'll wish you luck in the fight and an honorable end to the hostilities when they cease.
[/quote]

Thanks. We did a couple drafts of the DoW, and thought about those issues. Nice to have it noticed.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1296419185' post='2611413']
as it stands right now you helping bring this planet into a state of anarchy.
[/quote]

Define what you mean by "anarchy" Thom. If you mean the opposite of NPO's "order" - although I'm no huge fan of what MK did by just declaring, there were plenty of things wrong. Sometimes it takes a little anarchy (as long as it doesn't go too far) to end old "common practices" that may no longer be necessary, needed or even wanted.

[quote name='Lord Anthraxus' timestamp='1296415853' post='2611356']
Hey WC ! I was wondering where you went after BN. I`ve always been a fan of yours since US!

Good Luck with your war!
[/quote]

Thanks for the well wishes, Lord Anthraxus. Oh, and I'm still very close to BN. You know ninjas...once you're in, your in for life...even if retired. :P

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1296362863' post='2610411']
[center][img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/SCWarFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

“We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it.”
-Henry V

The Sandwich Confederation (SC) is a peaceful alliance. We have existed as an alliance over a year and most of us have known each other far longer. Our primary interest is the buying and sale of our sandwiches (technology). Although we do not condone the use of spies and we believe attacking an alliance without a traditional CB is wrong, for us to get militarily involved in the treaty web, even over such conflicts, is something we try to avoid. War is bad for business.

However, recently the United Blue Directorate attacked a very close, long term ally which is much smaller than they. Although we realize that using overwhelming force is not avoided on Planet Bob as a tactic, we can not ethically stay neutral while close friends toil tirelessly in the trenches. Thus, we have decided for the first time as an alliance to put away our knives and dust off our tanks.

The Sandwich Confederation, through Article IV, of the optional NEATly Pact Sandwiches Treaty, hereby declares war on the United Blue Directorate in support of Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism. We will support NEAT until NEAT has signed a peace agreement; no less, no more. Until that time, :salute:

Admin, forgive us for what we are about to unleash on another alliance…

Signed,

The Plate of the Sandwich Confederation
[/quote]

The fight was good my fellow SC mates (well at least for our joint coalition). Here's to a nice well earned rebuild!

--Mags :)