With Aztec in the War at this point...

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296432988' post='2611716']
Oh, Mod, I love the little would-be menaces that wars bring out. We've got a regular EphriamGrey and his own little Andromeda here to assist in the disbandment of alliances they're just barely bigger than. Maybe ODN will disband 57th for you, you sure as hell couldn't tie your shoelaces without daddy.
[/quote]

Whatever daddy says, goes. :nuke:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1296437126' post='2611789']
Whatever daddy says, goes. :nuke:
[/quote]
You know, with all the nukes flying, we certainly don't need the hot air you're blowing to increase the global warming; it's bad enough as it is.

[quote name='Roosterton' timestamp='1296435210' post='2611761']
We didn't join because we expected an easy war taking swipes at PC. In fact, activity on IRC and the forums has bolstered since we've been countered, and everyone's in a more jovial mood since we have more action.

Which brings me to my next point; We want to fight, you guys want to fight, can't we just agree on that and shoot each other?
[/quote]

Sir, I like the cut of your jib. That is the 1st sensible post made in 4 pages! Id like to reward you with a nuke, but I have nuke anarchy for 3 more days!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296437083' post='2611788']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, cut it. You ain't fooled no one. I'm sure you know I value straight talk above all else, so let's have some. 57th and it's impunity. It's all nonsense. PC is struggling with RoK, and they need some help, is all. But RoK still has those pesky treaties, so you don't want to hit them yourselves. So you go after their protecting hoping it'll draw their fire on you without giving some of their other allies a reason to get in charge.

Respect for CSN has nothing to do with it. CSN has already picked its side, and enough of "my allies' allies!" have been ignore so far that no one cares at this point. It's those treaties RoK has outside of SF, the ones that have yet to be activated, that you're worried about.[/color]
[/quote]

lol RV... I dont know which is funnier. Your scenario, or that you think you are right. I just assume that RoK would be as unlikely to hit a CSN ally as Athens is. I could well be naive, but I assure you, zero thought was given to drawing RoKs fire off PC.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296437985' post='2611800']
Sir, I like the cut of your jib. That is the 1st sensible post made in 4 pages! Id like to reward you with a nuke, but I have nuke anarchy for 3 more days!
[/quote]

You're not in my range :P

Er, well, to be more exact, I'm not in your range.

Edited by Roosterton

This war was started to disband all small alliances we attack and to drag ragnarok into the war so we can extort reparations.

I will then print out the names of every alliance from 250k to 1 mil. I'll tape them to the wall and throw a dart. At that point you'll see another DoW on STA.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296438551' post='2611814']
Disappointing to see this, I expected better from Athens.
[/quote]
Why?

Also, on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are you?
1 = getting an insincere response
5 = demanding reps
10 = Attacking NPO
11 = Raiding KoN again since everyone is too busy with war to be fully outraged.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296439352' post='2611828']
Why?

Also, on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are you?
1 = getting an insincere response
5 = demanding reps
10 = Attacking NPO
11 = Raiding KoN again since everyone is too busy with war to be fully outraged.
[/quote]
Probably 6 or 7, I thought after MK left CnG that Athens would be able to have the back bone to carve out a new path rather than let yourselves be led around by them.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1296437598' post='2611797']
Cheers for responding to a whole bunch of stuff I didn't say. Just laughing at you acting like it's indicative of bravery to declare on more NS than you in the situation you were in ^_^
[/quote]

I'm not claiming bravery, I'm responding to people !@#$%*ing and moaning about us hitting smaller alliances. If we went around declaring on random alliances that attacked ours with no semblance of a plan then we'd have huge problems. God knows why I'm attempting to defend myself on the OWF though, this place where strategy is not welcome :iiam:

Also, Methrage how is this topic even remotely related to MK? Last time I checked 57th and DRAGON were hitting PC

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296438309' post='2611806']
lol RV... I dont know which is funnier. Your scenario, or that you think you are right. I just assume that RoK would be as unlikely to hit a CSN ally as Athens is. I could well be naive, but I assure you, zero thought was given to drawing RoKs fire off PC.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not sure what kind of idiot you mistake me for, or the rest of the world for that matter, but no one buys it. I doubt even your own allies buy into this lie, despite their touting of your own line (but hey, that's how it works, you know it, I know it, we all know it), so about you drop the false pretenses. It couldn't hurt you to be a little honest for once, would it?[/color]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296399081' post='2611103']
If you are going to invoke Karma, Id suggest at least using an image from Karma. The image you use is from Athens-TPF, when YOU guys decided the best defense of TPF was to peace mode everyone below X NS. Really, that may have been the most pointless post I have ever seen made.
[/quote]
Indeed the image was from the TPF war; however it's pretty well known by now that you guys were not the most, ah, aggressive alliance in Karma either.

Also I would like once again to remind you that LiquidMercury, whose plan that was, is now you guys' problem again.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296433235' post='2611724']
I would also further suggest, he take a look at his alliance at present. The End.
[/quote]
My alliance is currently at war with another alliance that is several times its size and maintaining an even line on the NS chart. I don't really mind this whole not fighting with LiquidMercury gig we got going down here now.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296446542' post='2612005']
Indeed the image was from the TPF war; however it's pretty well known by now that you guys were not the most, ah, aggressive alliance in Karma either.

Also I would like once again to remind you that LiquidMercury, whose plan that was, is now you guys' problem again.

My alliance is currently at war with another alliance that is several times its size and maintaining an even line on the NS chart. I don't really mind this whole not fighting with LiquidMercury gig we got going down here now.
[/quote]
There's a running joke about how without LM to point and click for you, your side is lost.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296447659' post='2612030']
There's a running joke about how without LM to point and click for you, your side is lost.
[/quote]
This would be different from how life was with LM?

Those were the two most-poorly-thought-out wars I have ever been involved in, and I was in the Hegemony side of Karma. <_<

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296449159' post='2612055']
This would be different from how life was with LM?

Those were the two most-poorly-thought-out wars I have ever been involved in, and I was in the Hegemony side of Karma. <_<
[/quote]
It seems the pressure is building up faster than usual tonight.

Hey Athens, where the hell are you people? I still have yet to be declared on. And I have all this booze lying around the house without use. Does that mean I should come over? You left the key under the mat right, so I should just let myself in? I promise not to try and trash the place too hard. And if I do, well... Just send a complaint to ROK, I guess?

Welp, it seems I am coming late to the party... After a few pages of 57th saying "ZOMG WE ARE RAGNABLOCK" and Athens saying "uhhh... ok??", my eyes are starting to hurt. Athens didn't attack 57th to draw RoK in... If RoK want's to look at it otherwise, then FINALLY someone can fill some of our defensive slots - we have only been waiting ALL WAR for somebody to. I haven't heard a single CSN member in here say "ZOMG u attacked 57th Overlanders, therefore u hit our ally!!!!" When they do, then we will talk.

As far as the "Athens has only hit small alliances" crap, so what? Add them up, and it was a considerable amount of NS. Why didn't we hit MCXA? Or somebody else? EASY! Because our allies, who we are honoring treaties with, DIDN'T ASK US TO! They asked us to hit THESE alliances. Is that so hard to understand? If they wanted us to hit MCXA, or even the war machine that us UPN (I couldn't keep a straight face saying that, sorry), we would have. But they didn't. So get over it.

It is not a bad thing to honor treaties, but it gets old listening to all the !@#$%*ing about us honoring treaties. If you have a problem with who we attacked, or think we have it easy right now, then by all means, (to take a line from NPO) "Bring it". Until then, go back to popping your popcorn in this radioactive battlefield that is Planet Bob.

Also, :wub: janax for a few great comments in here.

[quote name='Lord Panda' timestamp='1296461095' post='2612717']
Hey Athens, where the hell are you people? I still have yet to be declared on. And I have all this booze lying around the house without use. Does that mean I should come over? You left the key under the mat right, so I should just let myself in? I promise not to try and trash the place too hard. And if I do, well... Just send a complaint to ROK, I guess?
[/quote]
nuclear anarchy ftl

please do put use to some of our defensive slots

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296442715' post='2611902']
I'm not claiming bravery, I'm responding to people !@#$%*ing and moaning about us hitting smaller alliances. If we went around declaring on random alliances that attacked ours with no semblance of a plan then we'd have huge problems. God knows why I'm attempting to defend myself on the OWF though, this place where strategy is not welcome :iiam:

Also, Methrage how is this topic even remotely related to MK? Last time I checked 57th and DRAGON were hitting PC
[/quote]

Perhaps not your posts in particular, I can't remember if I originally quoted someone specific, but posts like the one I mentioned were direct responses to people accusing you of cowardice. Now don't get me wrong, 'lololol cowards' is a retarded point to make, but 'we declared on more NS than us' is just as retarded a rebuttal to me when you take the situations in context. If you didn't make that point in response to someone calling you a coward then my point simply doesn't apply to you.

I dont see what the big noise is about. PC couldn't handle our wee small alliance so Athens, as per their treaty, brought their military might to bear on us. Ok then. To borrow a line from many on here "Bring it". We'll probably get knocked around a bit but we'll enjoy making your nose bloody. As for the sad little hamster running about. How are ya! Glad to see you are still running about. Hope your nation has been doing well. I can see why you would think my intelligence is lacking, seeing as how I introduced myself to you via a curse laden reply. Rest assured my intelligence is sharp and still good. I will refrain from becoming an E-lawyer and quoting random bits of treaties because it does not matter. Should other alliances, wish to make MDP's or anything of the sort, well you know where our IRC is at so drop on by! We have a fully loaded bar and kitchen now! Oh and PrinceArutha :wub: Nice to see a fellow squirrel in this madhouse.

Edit: I've been gone this long and my damn warn status is STILL 20%?! Doesn't that thing have a expiration date or something?

Edited by evilsquirrel

I am doing fine and glowing quite nicely, thanks for asking. Thanks for actually talking instead of cursing(+1). I found you have to request a warn reduction(There is a thread somewhere for that). Hopefully you are enjoying your wars as much as I am. I have finally realized my dream of tech>infra....

Thank you,
CtG
:ehm:

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1296489489' post='2613038']
I am doing fine and glowing quite nicely, thanks for asking. Thanks for actually talking instead of cursing(+1). I found you have to request a warn reduction(There is a thread somewhere for that). Hopefully you are enjoying your wars as much as I am. I have finally realized my dream of tech>infra....

Thank you,
CtG
:ehm:
[/quote]

Not really requesting a reduction, just surprised that its still there is all. I am enjoying my wars thanks. So far I have been very victorious. Sorry to hear you are glowing. Nooks are bad for everyone to one degree or another. Congrats on realizing your dream.