With Aztec in the War at this point...

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296484303' post='2612972']
I dont see what the big noise is about. PC couldn't handle our wee small alliance so Athens, as per their treaty, brought their military might to bear on us. Ok then. To borrow a line from many on here "Bring it". We'll probably get knocked around a bit but we'll enjoy making your nose bloody. As for the sad little hamster running about. How are ya! Glad to see you are still running about. Hope your nation has been doing well. I can see why you would think my intelligence is lacking, seeing as how I introduced myself to you via a curse laden reply. Rest assured my intelligence is sharp and still good. I will refrain from becoming an E-lawyer and quoting random bits of treaties because it does not matter. Should other alliances, wish to make MDP's or anything of the sort, well you know where our IRC is at so drop on by! We have a fully loaded bar and kitchen now! Oh and PrinceArutha :wub: Nice to see a fellow squirrel in this madhouse.

Edit: I've been gone this long and my damn warn status is STILL 20%?! Doesn't that thing have a expiration date or something?
[/quote]

Why, oh why, cant everyone be like you? Enjoy the next few days man!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296494790' post='2613139']
Why, oh why, cant everyone be like you? Enjoy the next few days man!
[/quote]
Ahhhh you big lug you. If I didn't have to rain squirrelly hellfire on you guys I would so buy you a beer and a steak :wub:
Here is my war song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28LDft7cO4

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296523858' post='2613683']
[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9751/holdonathensimgoingtole.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
It's not an exaggeration to say that rok will give a protectorate treaty to anyone with some rohypnol and 10 seconds alone with rok's drink.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296526383' post='2613735']
It's not an exaggeration to say that rok will give a protectorate treaty to anyone with some rohypnol and 10 seconds alone with rok's drink.
[/quote]

It's a bit of an exaggeration.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296446542' post='2612005']
Indeed the image was from the TPF war; however it's pretty well known by now that you guys were not the most, ah, aggressive alliance in Karma either.

Also I would like once again to remind you that LiquidMercury, whose plan that was, is now you guys' problem again.

My alliance is currently at war with another alliance that is several times its size and maintaining an even line on the NS chart. I don't really mind this whole not fighting with LiquidMercury gig we got going down here now.
[/quote]

I'm sure it's fun to lay all the blame at LM's feet so that you can go to sleep better at night thinking you guys are the least bit militarily competent and that regardless of who was leading your side, your paper NS would go up in flames pretty quickly.

Also the people who coordinate wars on our side are just better than those who coordinate wars on yours.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1296527152' post='2613747']
It's a bit of an exaggeration.
[/quote]
But it is funny hyperbole. There's nothing funnier than date rape.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1296527677' post='2613758']
I'm sure it's fun to lay all the blame at LM's feet so that you can go to sleep better at night thinking you guys are the least bit militarily competent and that regardless of who was leading your side, your paper NS would go up in flames pretty quickly.

Also the people who coordinate wars on our side are just better than those who coordinate wars on yours.
[/quote]
Don't you just love how if LM showed up on the other side 2 weeks ago and offered his assistance they'd be falling over themselves to do what he says?

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1296462805' post='2612748']
nuclear anarchy ftl

please do put use to some of our defensive slots
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/RockLeesLilShadow/Icons/ace.jpg[/IMG]

Since that's how wars are fought now, I suppose I'll follow the rules.

WAIT A TIC...

I see what you did there. Nice try, you sneaky sneaky man, you.

;D

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1296571742' post='2614650']
Good to see PC and Athens fighting together :)
We also helped PC a bit against these people who conveniently jumped them while they were fighting Ragnarok and Polar.

Also the big talk from 2000 NS 57th overlanders nations is quite amusing :smug:
[/quote]

I see you have yet to conquer the concept of time. Allow me to give you the short version of it. Ragnarok and the 57th declared war against Poison Clan, stay with me now, [i]at the same time[/i]. This means that they moved together, as a unit to declare war on Poison Clan. When that happened, it was only Rok and 57th hitting PC. So to claim that the 57th "jumped them" while Rok and Polar were fighting PC is just plain ridiculous. In fact, it boggles the mind.

Ah yes, the day long war Fok had by declaring on a single member of the 57th... Want to know what's really amusing? The backpedaling that your alliance did when we talked about it.

[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/302/athensnewwarflag.png[/img]

I decided to help out Athens and had some time to kill so here ya go. :wub:

You know, here I am putting hard work into these things and I don't get a peep from the lot of ye? Not even offers for me to make you some of these banner type things? I am seriously offended by the lack of offense in this thread. :mad:

Edited by evilsquirrel

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296605454' post='2615254']
I am now opening the discussion to what should be required of 57th for their terrible images when peace negotiations come up.
[/quote]
I'm terribly sorry. You seem to be operating under the assumption that we will surrender to you. If you want to surrender to us we would be more than willing to discuss terms. I'm sure any possible reparations could eventually be evolved into Tech deals since we have burned so much of it to the ground. While I can not speak for the alliance as a whole I would not mind helping rebuild some of your 51 out of 89 wartime nations in anarchy.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296606733' post='2615274']
I'm terribly sorry. You seem to be operating under the assumption that we will surrender to you. If you want to surrender to us we would be more than willing to discuss terms. I'm sure any possible reparations could eventually be evolved into Tech deals since we have burned so much of it to the ground. While I can not speak for the alliance as a whole I would not mind helping rebuild some of your 51 out of 89 wartime nations in anarchy.
[/quote]

The day we surrender to an alliance like yours will be the day we disband. And baby, that isn't happening for a long time. ;)

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296606733' post='2615274']
[/quote]

Alliances have surrendered, even with their members saying what you are saying now.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296600494' post='2615138']
[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/302/athensnewwarflag.png[/img]

I decided to help out Athens and had some time to kill so here ya go. :wub:

You know, here I am putting hard work into these things and I don't get a peep from the lot of ye? Not even offers for me to make you some of these banner type things? I am seriously offended by the lack of offense in this thread. :mad:
[/quote]
Evilsquirrel for Athens viceroy.