With Aztec in the War at this point...

Athens, with 120 nations and 5 million NS, against DRAGON with 70 nations and 700k and the 57th with 13 and 200k. I'm fudging the numbers to round them out. I will tell you this though, if Athens doesn't win this war they will never live it down. Ever. If they do, well, its to be expected really.

All in all, a very risky move by Athens.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Veneke' timestamp='1296364084' post='2610469']
Athens, with 120 nations and 5 million NS, against DRAGON with 70 nations and 700k and the 57th with 13 and 200k. I'm fudging the numbers to round them out. I will tell you this though, if Athens doesn't win this war they will never live it down. Ever. If they do, well, its to be expected really.

[/quote]
Only 1 war on a 57th nation so far. I think we've already lost :(

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1296364374' post='2610478']
:ph34r:

This is for Rsox becus he helpd send me cowbel and told me how to do ninja and askd me to post. No coment on the war ether wa.
[/quote]
[12:09:10 AM] rsox: also, go learn how to do :ph34r:
[12:09:17 AM] moo: :)
[12:09:31 AM] moo: tel me how and Ill do it

I then helped moo and single handedly saved the planet.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1296362500' post='2610401']
They are also a fraction of CoJ's size, have Zero nations in Hippy and have almost as many wars in progress and thus are more of a military threat then your sorry excuse for one.
[/quote]
57th is having a glory ride; CoJ is here forever.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1238965/sandlot-forever-o.gif[/img]
For-eh-ver. And we will be a threat to numbskulls like you the whole time.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296363949' post='2610464']
Poison Clan asked for assistance and we obliged. That is all that is happening here.
[/quote]
Wow, Durrwood, the whole toughguy thing starts to sound as stupid as you look when you ask for help against a 12-man impromptu war AA. It's just not greenacres' PC, anymore. When dad gets home, he's gonna be [i]so[/i] mad.

Edited by Schattenmann

[/quote]

We already hit TCU, UINE, tlW, and FAR. That's like 6 million NS right there. TCU is already out. You boys are just an hor'dourves to help sate our ~Appetite for Destruction~

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1296364374' post='2610478']
:ph34r:

This is for Rsox becus he helpd send me cowbel and told me how to do ninja and askd me to post. No coment on the war ether wa.
[/quote]

:wub: you Moo Cows. :awesome:

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296362622' post='2610406']BAKA, my love, it was either 57th or RoK. RoK has a MDAP with our MDoAP allies in CSN. The choice was pretty easy. We also like those people in RoK. :P[/quote][quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296362801' post='2610410']I was told that PC wanted some help on DRAGON/57th so they could focus on rok.
[/quote]
So, you won't hit RoK directly, but you'll help others accomplish exactly the same goal then. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296364667' post='2610488']
57th is having a glory ride; CoJ is here forever.
[/quote]

I knew you were being too nice to us! Very sorry to have to inform you but we're not just forming to have a war against someone here. The system isn't really interesting enough to warrant that, and we could pick much better targets than PC if we wanted to do something like that.

[/quote]
30 and 700k.
We started off with close to a mil :)

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296366443' post='2610564']
Defending an ally is dishonorable. Right.
[/quote]
No, defending an ally is fine. Saying you are somehow doing the right thing and not hitting someone you like, while helping their opponents, is not.

But, such is our Bob. I expect no less.

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1296366519' post='2610569']
We won't hit Rok. We like Rok. We will help the other people hit Rok.
[/quote]

Ragnarok is MDAP'ed to CSN. CSN and Athens have a MDoAP. We have more class then directly declaring war on an allies MDAP partner.

Athens and Poison Clan have a MDoAP. 57th declares war on Poison Clan. Poison Clan asks for assistance. We say provide said assistance. It's nothing personal.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296366806' post='2610580']
Ragnarok is MDAP'ed to CSN. CSN and Athens have a MDoAP. We have more class then directly declaring war on an allies MDAP partner.

Athens and Poison Clan have a MDoAP. 57th declares war on Poison Clan. Poison Clan asks for assistance. We say provide said assistance. It's nothing personal.
[/quote]
You do realize that per Article III of the Ragnablok treaty you just DOWed Ragnarok, don't you? Emphasis mine.

[quote]III. Protection and Defense:

In the event that any signatory alliance is attacked, all signatory members are encouraged though not required to provide aid via military and financial means except for Ragnarok who assumes responsibility for the well-being of all of the undersigned members. [u]An attack on any of the undersigned protectorates will be considered an attack on Ragnarok.[/u] Ragnarok will attempt to resolve such an issue on the behalf of the protectorates through diplomatic means before force is ever used.[/quote]