UBD DoW on NEAT

slybomber

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296213649' post='2607283']
Maybe not... but their allies can. ;) Quite easily actually.
[/quote]

That's not going to happen. They have been threatened by you guys for ages yet they still stand. I think your ego overestimates your power, but since CnG is on the downfall anyways I am quite certain this is the last war UBD has to worry about your meow meow threats. :)

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296215893' post='2607316']
That's not going to happen. They have been threatened by you guys for ages yet they still stand. I think your ego overestimates your power, but since CnG is on the downfall anyways I am quite certain this is the last war UBD has to worry about your meow meow threats. :)
[/quote]

No one in C&G has threatened UBD since that little skirmish with MK (the one were UBD tried to spy, remember?). Get over yourselves, you're but a bleep on the radar.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296224378' post='2607400']
No one in C&G has threatened UBD since that little skirmish with MK (the one were UBD tried to spy, remember?). Get over yourselves, you're but a bleep on the radar.
[/quote]

and without MK, C&G is just what ?, your no longer a power bloc are you.

MCXA Vs 60% of C&G (ODN, INT and LOST) + 5 other alliances and you've done what, C&G is a joke.

However I will be fair, without Athens C&G would not even be a bloc, ODN ?, LOST ?, GR ?, INT ? come on we all know Athens tells them what to do they are incapable of doing anything, I am eve sure Athens make their war plans and target lists

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1296225030' post='2607405']

MCXA Vs 60% of C&G (ODN, INT and LOST) + 5 other alliances and you've done what, C&G is a joke.

However I will be fair, without Athens C&G would not even be a bloc, ODN ?, LOST ?, GR ?, INT ? come on we all know Athens tells them what to do they are incapable of doing anything, I am eve sure Athens make their war plans and target lists
[/quote]

Would make a nice bed time story. Only that CnG is not fighting MCXA alone. Nice overview of the battlefield. Keep it up. It should work well for you :v: .

[/quote]

Not only are you making things up, you're also not making any sense and you're not remotely answering what i just said. Good job.

[/quote]MCXA talking about declining alliances. Heh.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296215893' post='2607316']
[/quote]The fastest surrender in the history of the world (ooc: I went out for a cigarette before our DoW and it was over when I got back) says they're not exactly the kind of alliance that stands up to superior firepower. Of course, you can applaud their attempts to spy an alliance who they had never had any contact with, in order to please the hegemony, I won't take that away from them.

Edited by Rocky Horror

[/quote]

ODN is simultaneously a puppet of mk, athens and umbrella

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296224378' post='2607400']
[/quote]
If that were true, I'd have already forgotten about the spying. Fact remains that every thread UBD opens, contains a lot of meow meow meow and threatening from MK members. And [i]you[/i] tell me to get over it...

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1296225643' post='2607413']
MCXA talking about declining alliances. Heh.

The fastest surrender in the history of the world (ooc: I went out for a cigarette before our DoW and it was over when I got back) says they're not exactly the kind of alliance that stands up to superior firepower. Of course, you can applaud their attempts to spy an alliance who they had never had any contact with, in order to please the hegemony, I won't take that away from them.
[/quote]

What a qualified comment. MCXA has a very active community and a very well thought through Charter. That and some very dedicated Members, and some new and old amazing friends and allies.
CnG has lost its top dog, the alliance giving it its power and influence, and at least three or four alliances disbanded due to inactivity in the past year. With PB there was another, bigger and more influential power bloc created and you guys want to tell me you are doing good.

I don't applaud their spying at all. But come on, that's happened years ?! ago and you still meow meow meow meow about it. meow meow meow.
And because I love it: meow meow meow.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296229189' post='2607455']What a qualified comment. MCXA has a very active community and a very well thought through Charter. That and some very dedicated Members, and some new and old amazing friends and allies.
CnG has lost its top dog, the alliance giving it its power and influence, and at least three or four alliances disbanded due to inactivity in the past year. With PB there was another, bigger and more influential power bloc created and you guys want to tell me you are doing good.

I don't applaud their spying at all. But come on, that's happened years ?! ago and you still meow meow meow meow about it. meow meow meow.
And because I love it: meow meow meow.
[/quote]You're really getting to me there, pally.

MK has more respect for CnG than anyone has for MCXA. They are still part of the most influential axis in the game. MCXA are nothing, and they never have been.

As for the UBD issue: you've got it exactly right. MK doesn't give a !@#$ about UBD, because they're an MCXA-level alliance that don't even deserve an opinion when they're not trying to encroach on our sovereignty (and barely even then).
[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296230602' post='2607484']
Sorry 2009 was two years ago. How long have you had your head in the sand?
[/quote]And 2007 was 4 years ago. You still haven't gained any NS though.

Edited by Rocky Horror

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296229189' post='2607455']
If that were true, I'd have already forgotten about the spying. Fact remains that every thread UBD opens, contains a lot of meow meow meow and threatening from MK members. And [i]you[/i] tell me to get over it...
[/quote]

UBD make "oh so funny" comments in our announcements, it's only fair we return the favour. For what it's worth though, those are not threats in the least.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1296233500' post='2607517']
You're really getting to me there, pally.

MK has more respect for CnG than anyone has for MCXA. They are still part of the most influential axis in the game. MCXA are nothing, and they never have been.

As for the UBD issue: you've got it exactly right. MK doesn't give a !@#$ about UBD, because they're an MCXA-level alliance that don't even deserve an opinion when they're not trying to encroach on our sovereignty (and barely even then).
And 2007 was 4 years ago. You still haven't gained any NS though.
[/quote]

Oh noes, I hit a nerve... Really, that's about the most childish thing I have read in a while. You sound like these little bully boys on schoolyard, and I think I need to pretend to be scared now.

No really, in terms of power of course MK is stronger than MCXA. In terms of strength, average NS, NS you are stronger as well. You make it sound like the only two things an alliance defines is strength and might. The problem is that alliances like MK attract members like you, who love the e-tough talk, and love being part of the strong and mighty. The problem with scum like you is, that you'll be gone as soon as MK is hitting some trouble.
I know you'll claim that you are not the type of Member I am talking of, but I saved your nation and will gladly remind you when it comes to it.

Now back to MCXA, we have Members that aren't attracted by strength or statistics, but who like the alliance for other more durable reasons like our community. We have friends that are honest with us, and that like us for what we are and for what our Members are, and not for our nukes and our strength :D UBD certainly is one of them.
In fact we are in the position now, you were in a few years ago.

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296213515' post='2607282']
So you claim that NEAT is able to destroy UBD?

Yeah.....keep thinking that.
[/quote]

Frankly, knowing the fine people at NEAT, I don't see them wanting to destroy anyone regardless of if they had the ability or not. Granted, a little "tough talk" should be expected in DoW threads, but I'm surprised by the level of that here and I'm glad it isn't coming from NEAT. To the best of my knowledge, UBD and NEAT are dealing with treaty web obligations and this isn't personal between the two. I think that should be respected by both "sides" of the larger conflict(s). Let's not turn this into something other than what it is.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296185317' post='2606626']
May your Mudkipz burn.
[/quote]

[quote name='watchman' timestamp='1296185526' post='2606632']
Actually, I kind of agree with this.
[/quote]

[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1045/angrymudkipz2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1296204697' post='2607221']
May your war efforts be as successful as your spy operations before Karma.
[/quote]

Cheers bro, only caught once ;)

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296233940' post='2607525']
UBD make "oh so funny" comments in our announcements, it's only fair we return the favour. For what it's worth though, those are not threats in the least.
[/quote]

In fairness, a lot of the time ye deserve it :)

[/quote]

Please, someone tell me how this man got into alliance government, by popular vote no less!?

PS, I don't mean to express such ill will towards an ally of an ally, but I can only hope that this war is extremely damaging towards UBD. Give 'em hell, NEAT.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296247564' post='2607885']
Please, someone tell me how this man got into alliance government, by popular vote no less!?

PS, I don't mean to express such ill will towards an ally of an ally, but I can only hope that this war is extremely damaging towards UBD. Give 'em hell, NEAT.
[/quote]

No. Of course not. We asked the unholy oracle of Supercoolyellow that unfortunately proclaimed Timeline as new Minister of Defense. Then we had to assassinate all opponents and bribe some people and our Court, which in the end silenced the rest of the alliance. In fact we are all hostages of SCY & Timeline and wait to be freed by the commies.
Please make sure to remember this desperate cry of help when it comes to our surrender terms.

Thanks in advance,

The Members of the MCXA!