GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296142497' post='2605609']
I may take you up on the offer of the monkey.
[/quote]
Just dont wreck him they take a long time to train, especially in the field of commaless comprehension. Helper Great Apes are also available but at a higher rate.

[img]http://monkeypoetics.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/chimpanzee-teacher.jpg[/img]

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1296142281' post='2605606']
Might as well be. [b]One idiot looks just like any another idiot[/b]. Can't really fault the guy if he can't tell you apart.
[/quote]

Pretty funny, considering you're throwing the word idiot about, yet you fail to even string a sentence together?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1296142227' post='2605604']
I wouldnt say MK is GOONs.

I would say MK is the puppet master that controls GOONs
[/quote]

Just as much as your are a Legion puppet who are Pacifica puppets.... right?

Makes just as much sense.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296141985' post='2605594']
How quaint. But seriously, can't you come up with anything better? Like, an accusation actually grounded in facts and not some idiotic purposeful misinterpretation?
[/quote]
That is my accusation, as grounded in facts as it possibly could be, or did you not have a clue how best to respond to what I am arguing about and just decided to go ahead and say something with as much "hurr durr" as you could muster?

The character assassination stuff is getting old Sardonic.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296142012' post='2605596']
yes, heaven forbid that anyone counts on allies.
[/quote]
Yeah, I know right, absolutely shameful for an alliance not to be able to stand up on its own two feet.

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' timestamp='1296114949' post='2605132']
You know what? The exact same thing happened to me and I'm not afraid. :smug:
[/quote]
We better not declare on each other then. The amount of :smug: and fearlessness between us will probably destroy Planet Bob.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1296143058' post='2605624']
I'm assuming because you made assumptions about [i]goonS[/i].

You don't even know who I am.
[/quote]

Not assuming just taking the facts at hand you GOONs take every chance to hide behind MK and beg for their help whenever you can.

Yes I don't know you personally but I have seen plenty of ventriloquists to know when the dummy has a hand up it's back.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296142225' post='2605603']
Good luck GOONS. It appears by all the declarations on GOONS that NPO and company are afraid of TOP.
[/quote]
Top leadership actively assisted in the planning and attempted to recruit alliances to hit Pacifica. We have no doubt of their desire to enter, given their treacherous involvement. This isn't about being afraid of TOP, this is about how to fight this war as effectively as we can for the long haul. Such a stance must be taken when the enemy appears by all accounts to be on a war of extermination. When one side starts an aggressive unprovoked war by raising the black flag, we must be prepared to fight for survival, not merely number of "blitz" wars.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296142882' post='2605620']
so, do The Grand Federation's allies (if you have any) know they can't count on you?
[/quote]
My allies can count on me to support them.

Then again, this announcement isn't about my allies, but rather, TOP, MK and Umbrella. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296141985' post='2605594']
How quaint. But seriously, can't you come up with anything better? Like, an accusation actually grounded in facts and not some idiotic purposeful misinterpretation?
[/quote]

Hmmm why does Roguefest keep coming to mind.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296143420' post='2605637']
I'm not assassinating your character so much as your inane political barbs.
[/quote]
I wasn't aware the word 'idiot' was used in everyday politics.

Are my "inane political barbs" getting under your skin?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296142872' post='2605619']
Congrats on the treaty with TOP. I must have missed it.
[/quote]
My intel tells me that GOONS have a treaty with some alliance called agaric monarchy or something similar. I'll get back to you after I do some more research.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1296142969' post='2605623']
You try to assume what I am

We all know what you are
[/quote]
Dutch?

Anyhow, it's amusing how our incompetent enemies believes they can make GOONS surrender. Hope you enjoy sitting in peace mode, you will not see peace until you've actually fought.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296143840' post='2605651']
so why jeer at people for counting on their allies?
[/quote]
I'm not jeering, I'm sinking my, according to Sardonic, "inane political barbs" into you, because of all the "hurr durr" I see from your alliance.

Seriously, if you're going to brag and act big, make sure you back it up with real meat coming from your own hide, not someone else's.

Nice announcement and everything, but I just found it a little funny that after YOU declared an offensive war against NPO, you felt the need to make an announcement stating you won't disband. Are you guys that nervous about it? You're not the only one with multiple alliances to fight now. Jeez! :lol1:

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1296144723' post='2605666']
Nice announcement and everything, but I just found it a little funny that after YOU declared an offensive war against NPO, you felt the need to make an announcement stating you won't disband. Are you guys that nervous about it? You're not the only one with multiple alliances to fight now. Jeez! :lol1:
[/quote]
No. We are not worried about it.