CSN can have fun too!

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1295690846' post='2591657']
Lordy, you people honestly believe we're gonna slaughter Synergy just because LoSS' MoI has a massively inflated sense of his alliance's capabilities?
[/quote]
No. I'm saying if you felt it was a valid CB you would have attacked months ago instead of trying to justify its usage now. Also, I wouldn't consider it a slaughter. I enjoy a good war and the rebuilding from it :) I hope its as fun for the other side as it is for me.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1295685254' post='2591582']
Obviously you don't know [b]LoSS is friends with a lot of people from CSN[/b], hence we know the fake logs are fake. You sir fail.
[/quote]
We are? That's news to me.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1295737022' post='2592487']
No. I'm saying if you felt it was a valid CB you would have attacked months ago instead of trying to justify its usage now. Also, I wouldn't consider it a slaughter. I enjoy a good war and the rebuilding from it :) I hope its as fun for the other side as it is for me.
[/quote]
We're not trying to justify it, we're just saying that now they can have their chance.

And I'm having fun too, Tim. :wub:

[quote name='Desperado' timestamp='1295729853' post='2592297']
The sad thing is, Hydra did complain enough that they did need help. They were most likely about to get steamrolled by an alliance 3 times there size + the guys they declared on (who were a bit tied up, but ya still got the offensive wars which left Hydra guys with 5-6 wars a piece).

If these alliances didn't jump in then Hydra would have bailed out like the past few wars when they get outnumbered. And quickly for that matter.

[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6599/8042adea.gif[/img]
[/quote]

That's funny, I've not heard any of our members complaining about LoSS attacking us. Nor do we have 5-6 wars a piece. And the only other time we've gone to war was in Bi-Polar where the first half we fought RnR and both sides peaced out. We weren't as prepared as we needed to be for the 2nd half of that war, but we still were able to help out our allies.

That being said, of course CSN and Legacy attacking LoSS is appreciated.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295739240' post='2592555']
I am torn by the lack of love I hold for both of these alliances.

I hope you both die in nuclear fire.

But don't die unless its from a war kay? Don't you dare get killed by inactivity!
[/quote]
Didn't you quit?

The sad thing is, Hydra did complain enough that they did need help. They were most likely about to get steamrolled by an alliance 3 times there size + the guys they declared on (who were a bit tied up, but ya still got the offensive wars which left Hydra guys with 5-6 wars a piece).

If these alliances didn't jump in then Hydra would have bailed out like the past few wars when they get outnumbered. And quickly for that matter.
[/quote]
No offense, but I looked at your AA and then I wondered to myself, are they actually going to defend STA, as it doesn't really look like it. Then all the stuff you posted seemed all the more hilarious and stupid coming from you.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1295716695' post='2592061']
Haha at least the two CSN guys that declared on me are generous enough to leve millions of dollars on the battlefield when they attack me. Oh and it's good fun so far fighting all of my opponents so this war = :awesome:
[/quote]

Indeed, I'm having good fun, too. Almost a million and half's worth!

To: Cynic From: Machanidas Date: 1/21/2011 11:51:35 PM
Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by Machanidas. You lost 7,889 soldiers and 1,902 tanks. You killed 9,506 soldiers and 1,031 tanks. Their forces razed 27.583 miles of your land, stole 5.680 technology, and destroyed 22.719 infrastructure. Their forces looted $627,139.08 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat.

To: Cynic From: Machanidas Date: 1/21/2011 11:52:25 PM

Message: You have been attacked by Machanidas. You lost 4,001 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,143 soldiers and 446 tanks. Their forces razed 26.369 miles of your land, stole 5.688 technology, and destroyed 22.753 infrastructure. Their forces looted $137,970.60 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat.

To: Cynic From: Machanidas Date: 1/22/2011 12:01:33 AM
Message: You have been attacked by Machanidas. You lost 861 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,028 soldiers and 121 tanks. Their forces razed 24.047 miles of your land, stole 5.694 technology, and destroyed 22.776 infrastructure. Their forces looted $373,389.83 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat.

To: Cynic From: Machanidas Date: 1/22/2011 12:01:16 AM
Message: You have been attacked by Machanidas. You lost 209 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 140 soldiers and 224 tanks. Their forces razed 25.181 miles of your land, stole 5.691 technology, and destroyed 22.765 infrastructure. Their forces looted $312,273.45 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1295741883' post='2592614']
That's funny, I've not heard any of our members complaining about LoSS attacking us. Nor do we have 5-6 wars a piece. And the only other time we've gone to war was in Bi-Polar where the first half we fought RnR and both sides peaced out. We weren't as prepared as we needed to be for the 2nd half of that war, but we still were able to help out our allies.

That being said, of course CSN and Legacy attacking LoSS is appreciated.
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=256659&Extended=1

[img]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1300000/Everybody-Lies-house-md-1395803-1600-1200.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295743337' post='2592635']
No offense, but I looked at your AA and then I wondered to myself, are they actually going to defend STA, as it doesn't really look like it. Then all the stuff you posted seemed all the more hilarious and stupid coming from you.
[/quote]

No, not defending STA.

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/qpmbzk.jpg[/img]

so instead of honouring treaties and going in to defend your PARTNERS rok or using a Oa with the likes of TTK, you guys create the lamest CB since TOP and IRONs premptive strike on CnG, real cool CSN real cool. I actually had some degree of respect for you prior to this.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1295748491' post='2592730']
so instead of honouring treaties and going in to defend your PARTNERS rok or using a Oa with the likes of TTK, you guys create the lamest CB since TOP and IRONs premptive strike on CnG, real cool CSN real cool. I actually had some degree of respect for you prior to this.
[/quote]
What exactly do you think our CB was?

[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6599/8042adea.gif[/img]
[/quote]

We had no contact with CSN nor Legacy until we found out they were declaring O_O
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Fy6rV.gif[/img]

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1295749112' post='2592741']
What exactly do you think our CB was?
[/quote]

something along the lines of a contested validity of logs showing a gov member saying LoSS could take on CSN and GOD in war and synergy can take on SF. For one LoSS gov has mixed feelings over SF in terms of liking them and two so what, it's not the first time someone said they could take someone in a war and won't be the last time.

Are people now not entitled to personal opinions anymore gibs, you guys going to roll anyone who says SF are evil and csn and god are a terrible alliance, perhaps you guys would have done well with pre karma NPO.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295750287' post='2592756']
CSN consider this your warning, you're on my list for not using the war flag

Im looking at you grandpa
[/quote]

I like this one better. It seemed to fit the occasion.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1295750680' post='2592762']
something along the lines of a contested validity of logs showing a gov member saying LoSS could take on CSN and GOD in war and synergy can take on SF. For one LoSS gov has mixed feelings over SF in terms of liking them and two so what, it's not the first time someone said they could take someone in a war and won't be the last time.

Are people now not entitled to personal opinions anymore gibs, you guys going to roll anyone who says SF are evil and csn and god are a terrible alliance, perhaps you guys would have done well with pre karma NPO.
[/quote]

It really amuses me if that's why you think we declared on LoSS. If we were upset with Phoebus' opinion we would have done this over a month ago. It just seemed fun to me that we got to hit LoSS and I remembered those logs. They've obviously done the job considering how upset you are.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1295751757' post='2592795']
I like this one better. It seemed to fit the occasion.

It really amuses me if that's why you think we declared on LoSS. If we were upset with Phoebus' opinion we would have done this over a month ago. It just seemed fun to me that we got to hit LoSS and I remembered those logs. They've obviously done the job considering how upset you are.
[/quote]

I never said I was upset, I said I lost respect for your alliance, war dow clearly seems to show that the cb was as you said "Time to put your money where your mouth is" which to me is over phoebus opinion. Secondly if it's a cb to get into war because of tatical measures you place yourselves to a large extent into the same shoes as TOP and IRON in the war against CnG. If the other reason is fighting just for sake of fighting which I'm all up for, then why dosn't MK just get it over and done with and DoW on NPO.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1295752614' post='2592816']
I never said I was upset, I said I lost respect for your alliance, war dow clearly seems to show that the cb was as you said "Time to put your money where your mouth is" which to me is over phoebus opinion. Secondly if it's a cb to get into war because of tatical measures you place yourselves to a large extent into the same shoes as TOP and IRON in the war against CnG. If the other reason is fighting just for sake of fighting which I'm all up for, then why dosn't MK just get it over and done with and DoW on NPO.
[/quote]
Oh. I can live with you not respecting my alliance. That's OK. Just because I put a joke in the OP doesn't mean that's the CB. I figured it would just be kind of obvious, but I guess it's above your head.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1295753384' post='2592834']
Oh. I can live with you not respecting my alliance. That's OK. Just because I put a joke in the OP doesn't mean that's the CB. I figured it would just be kind of obvious, but I guess it's above your head.
[/quote]

It's above anyones head because you don't have one..

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1295754573' post='2592848']
It's above anyones head because you don't have one..
[/quote]

Coalition war much? Guess not.

[quote name='Neuronia' timestamp='1295755340' post='2592863']
:ehm: CSN tech - I can't wait.
[/quote]

Considering you're in peace mode, it looks like you can wait.