CSN can have fun too!

[quote name='Z3000' timestamp='1295675114' post='2591165']
Obviously faked logs are obviously faked.

o/ LoSS
[/quote]
I'm going to turn this into GOD's meme of the month. Phoebus' logs (not faked, lol LoSS) were one of our most popular ever, so this should be pretty good too.

I'd wish you luck CSN, but since you could obviously take LoSS by yourself, you really don't need it.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295676483' post='2591306']
I'd wish you luck CSN, but since you could obviously take LoSS by yourself, you really don't need it.
[/quote]

They obviously need help if they needed to bring Legacy along too.

Here is to a good war. Stay classy everyone.

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1295674872' post='2591105']
Fake logs for cb. I'd believe it.

Hi liz.
[/quote]

well it fits in with the manufactured spy CB being used by VE. also, it appears CSN could not actually go it alone against LoSS since they had to have Legacy go in with them via the oA clause...

Edited by Dochartaigh

Heh, just cause they can, doesn't mean they should. Most damage on LoSS is a good thing.

Edit: Doch, you're slipping. You used to be so much better at this. Bring back the old Doch, and let the good times roll.

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295677479' post='2591359']
well it fits in with the manufactured spy CB being used by VE. also, it appears CSN could not actually go it alone against LoSS since they had to have Legacy go in with them via the oA clause...
[/quote]
Uh... where did we say we were going to "go it alone"?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295677479' post='2591359']
[/quote]

It fits with LoSS being a garbage alliance too. Also for the mighty LoSS, who could take CSN and GOD combined, i'm not too worried for them.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295678048' post='2591381']
Heh, just cause they can, doesn't mean they should. Most damage on LoSS is a good thing.

Edit: Doch, you're slipping. You used to be so much better at this. Bring back the old Doch, and let the good times roll.
[/quote]

the old Doch is still here and doing the same thing he has been doing for the past however many years it has been. it seems that depending on which side you are on, i am either a good poster or a horrible poster but my posting has never changed. :P

also, i want to have fun but my alliance is not involved in the war yet. :(

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1295678059' post='2591382']
Uh... where did we say we were going to "go it alone"?
[/quote]

never said you did, but you implied being better than LoSS. and since LoSS is already at war with at least 1 other alliance, seeing CSN bringing in Legacy makes it look like CSN could not take on LoSS by itself. this of course makes it look like CSN knew that LoSS was militarily better than CSN.

also hello Gibby. sad to see you on the other side of Synergy. :(

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295678113' post='2591384']
It fits with LoSS being a garbage alliance too. Also for the mighty LoSS, who could take CSN and GOD combined, i'm not too worried for them.
[/quote]

yeah i remember that fake log from my time in IAA/Synergy. it was quite amusing and whoever tried to be phoebus sucked ballz.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295678528' post='2591408']
never said you did, but you implied being better than LoSS. and since LoSS is already at war with at least 1 other alliance, seeing CSN bringing in Legacy makes it look like CSN could not take on LoSS by itself. this of course makes it look like CSN knew that LoSS was militarily better than CSN.

also hello Gibby. sad to see you on the other side of Synergy. :(

[/quote]

Naw, LoSS implied they were better than three SF members. We simply said "prove it" and now they're against an SF member and a treaty partner of said SF member. Should be no problem for them, no?

Ah I'm not too upset about it. Fighting friends is fun. At least that's how I'm viewing it. :P

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1295680006' post='2591479']
Finally a new opponent, I had thought we'd be stuck fighting GDA and UBD in every war forever. :(

Fight well LoSS.
[/quote]
Good luck guys, hopefully your opponents are better at war than mine :(

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1295679723' post='2591468']
Naw, LoSS implied they were better than three SF members. We simply said "prove it" and now they're against an SF member and a treaty partner of said SF member. Should be no problem for them, no?

Ah I'm not too upset about it. Fighting friends is fun. At least that's how I'm viewing it. :P
[/quote]

well, that would be true if those logs weren't fake. though i agree, fighting friends is usually much more fun as at least they don't get to butthurt over it. :P have fun mate.