CSN can have fun too!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exciting. -1 for using fake logs to attempt to validate nothing. +1 for hitting someone without finding a treaty to make it justifiable.

If CSN believed in the 100% validity of the logs a war would have happened already because of it. You can do better, or at least you could once upon a time.

If you don't like someone just hit them. I don't see any sanctioned rules against it.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1295683922' post='2591559']
[img]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4920350/u-mad.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=willy-wonka[/img]
[/quote]
im not mad just wish you would have had the guts to attack us before we were in war with another alliance

I'm sitting here chuckling at the people who think the war's about those logs. Course, considering exactly who seems to think the logs were the reason, I shouldn't be very surprised.

Also: Real logs are obviously real. U mad?

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295685128' post='2591580']
I'm sitting here chuckling at the people who think the war's about those logs. Course, considering exactly who seems to think the logs were the reason, I shouldn't be very surprised.

[/quote]

Obviously you don't know LoSS is friends with a lot of people from CSN, hence we know the fake logs are fake. You sir fail.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295685128' post='2591580']

[/quote]

im not mad they attacked but that they did such a poor job at a CB. i mean id prefer a we just wanted too as the original CB

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295685371' post='2591585']
Obviously you don't know GOD is friends with a lot of people from CSN, hence we know the real logs are real. You sir fail.

And you're in a !@#$%* alliance that's getting rolled. See what I did there?
[/quote]

Oh really? I for some reason am gaining cash/tech/land. I'm guessing your friends are doing an e-mazing job. You sir fail.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295685371' post='2591585']
Obviously you don't know GOD is friends with a lot of people from CSN, hence we know the real logs are real. You sir fail.

And you're in a !@#$%* alliance that's getting rolled. See what I did there?
[/quote]

They're just mad CSN didn't pull what their buddies OIN did and roll in through a PIAT.

Except you don't have any wars with CSN...

I fail to see how you could be gaining cash/tech/land from someone you aren't fighting.

Oh, and I see you haven't been nuked by Hydra yet. Pretty sure you'll soon lose any "fabulous" gains you may have made.

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295685632' post='2591590']
Except you don't have any wars with CSN...

I fail to see how you could be gaining cash/tech/land from someone you aren't fighting.
[/quote]

My point is CSN isn't "rolling" anyone. Maybe you should teach them to blitz. I have too much infra on my hands.

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1295685784' post='2591593']
My point is CSN isn't "rolling" anyone. Maybe you should teach them to blitz. I have too much infra on my hands.
[/quote]
Yeah, they've only got 60 wars going in 5 hours. Whatever will they do?

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1295685784' post='2591593']
[/quote]
So basically you're entire argument boils down "They didn't attack me, therefore they fail".

Best. Argument. Ever.

[quote name='Bombebomb' timestamp='1295686347' post='2591609']
I always knew that phoebua kid was up to no good. Also, someone from CSN came over to visit me, then he started wrecking my furniture not very nice of him.
[/quote]
Well, if you had better furniture he wouldn't have done that :(