Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

Gotta love our Traditional VE Haters, Even when we show a valid CB people immediate call us war mongers, Yet if the shoe was on the other foot they would have done the same thing if not more sloppier. No VE acts in an honorable justifiable way, and if push comes to shove then they shall have the fight they really wanted all along!

For Lordaeron!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Grossman' timestamp='1295334631' post='2580664']
I suspect we'll see them shortly, in fact I'm sure of it. I don't know what happened w/ folk leaving, but I bet RoK will be right there with us.

Haters gotta hate. This is a totally legit CB, we proved it and we did what every other reasonable AA would do in our shoes.

Onward Viridia!
[/quote]

You mean not talk at all? Or just say "We like power and we hate you!"? I mean you can try to spin this whatever way you want but it won't work for those of us who are reasonable. Just stop trying you're failing so hard.

[quote name='Grossman' timestamp='1295334631' post='2580664']
I suspect we'll see them shortly, in fact I'm sure of it. I don't know what happened w/ folk leaving, but I bet RoK will be right there with us.

Haters gotta hate. This is a totally legit CB, we proved it and we did what every other reasonable AA would do in our shoes.

Onward Viridia!
[/quote]

You used to be smarter than this.

So I'm still wondering, as we have not yet received an official answer. Why did VE decide to keep someone masked and in their alliance who knowingly spied on VE and leaked information that was supposedly valuable enough to attack an alliance over? And how come Impero later stated that the information was old and useless anyways? And why exactly did this all happen within the span of 20 hours after no diplomacy had been conducted, and in fact rejected? There are quite a few logical inconsistencies that I'd like a coherent response to (if I get one is another issue).

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1295335265' post='2580693']
You mean not talk at all? Or just say "We like power and we hate you!"? I mean you can try to spin this whatever way you want but it won't work for those of us who are reasonable. Just stop trying you're failing so hard.
[/quote]
VE talked to NpO (hell NpO just posted their response thread proving that talks did take place). Some of the classic replies Impero got were along the lines of "it doesn't matter what we say to you, so we won't bother."

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295335464' post='2580704']
VE talked to NpO (hell NpO just posted their response thread proving that talks did take place). Some of the classic replies Impero got were along the lines of "it doesn't matter what we say to you, so we won't bother."
[/quote]Yes, clearly VE went out of their way to try diplomacy and talk to Polar.

Clearly that's why our people had to find track Impero down and clearly we tracked Impero down in the first place was to act too cool.

Clearly.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295335464' post='2580704']
[/quote]

May I direct you to this post please:
[quote]Yes, clearly VE went out of their way to try diplomacy and talk to Polar.

Clearly that's why our people had to find track Impero down and clearly we tracked Impero down in the first place was to act too cool.

Clearly.[/quote]

I see an issue with your statement. Any chance you can fix it for me? Oh wait...

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295335626' post='2580713']
Yes, clearly VE went out of their way to try diplomacy and talk to Polar.

Clearly.

[/quote]
Nobody ever said VE [i]went out of their way[/i] to try some diplomacy, nor should they really have to when an enemy of theirs is spying on them.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295335793' post='2580721']
Nobody ever said VE [i]went out of their way[/i] to try some diplomacy, nor should they really have to when an enemy of theirs is spying on them.
[/quote]We didn't consider ourselves enemies of VE before they declared war on us, and the same Dajobo logs you pointed to prove it.

Edited by Fallen Fool

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295335793' post='2580721']
[/quote]

Ahhh so instead of talking you went straight for the gun. Cool I see how we roll now instead of at least speaking with each other now its just straight up warfare. Sweet at least my tanks will get some use now :awesome:

But on a serious note you're basically saying that what was done a few years ago by those you despised is now okay because you are the one doing it. I see issues with this...

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1295335265' post='2580693']
[/quote]

Uhh I'm talking right now. I talked before and so did my leadership and government in hundreds of replies in this thread. What about the CB is invalid? We prove our point at which point p lies about logs. Fine we'll steamroll them again if that's the way they want to go w/ it.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295335626' post='2580713']
Yes, clearly VE went out of their way to try diplomacy and talk to Polar.

Clearly.

[/quote]

If the #2 of an alliance actively helped a spy and withheld information of said spy against my alliance, I wouldn't bother with contacting them with "diplomacy" at all as it's obvious their government is working against you and talking to them would let them hit peace mode quicker.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295334279' post='2580645']
[b]We did our part world[/b], time to do yours. Time for a good old fashioned world war.

[/quote]

[quote name='President Kuse' timestamp='1295335035' post='2580679']
Gotta love our Traditional VE Haters, Even when we show a valid CB people immediate call us [b]war mongers[/b], Yet if the shoe was on the other foot they would have done the same thing if not more sloppier.[/quote]

[quote][b]No VE acts in an honorable justifiable way[/b], and if push comes to shove then they shall have the fight they really wanted all along![/quote]

A sad, but true truth.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295335946' post='2580730']
We didn't consider ourselves enemies of VE before they declared war on us, and the same Dajobo logs you pointed to prove it.
[/quote]
Enemy enough to spy on them, apparently.

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1295335999' post='2580732']
Ahhh so instead of talking you went straight for the gun.
[/quote]
I'm not part of this "you," and I told you how to go find out that talking took place, so I have no idea what you're going on about other than willful ignorance.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295335946' post='2580730']
We didn't consider ourselves enemies of VE before they declared war on us, and the same Dajobo logs you pointed to prove it.
[/quote]

Why did one of your leaders decide to help out a spy against VE and not proceed to inform them of the spy's intention then? Seems like a pretty hostile act.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295335341' post='2580697']
You used to be smarter than this.
[/quote]

I'm sorry to see you on the other side of this, but I promise you it's all on the straight and narrow. Don't spy on us.

[quote name='Grossman' timestamp='1295336048' post='2580735']
Uhh I'm talking right now. I talked before and so did my leadership and government in hundreds of replies in this thread. What about the CB is invalid? We prove our point at which point p lies about logs. Fine we'll steamroll them again if that's the way they want to go w/ it.
[/quote]

Hold on hold on you mean you talk after you start a conflict? I see a problem. I see another when you say those logs are completely infallible as they seem a little iffy to me

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1295336078' post='2580738']
If the #2 of an alliance actively helped a spy and withheld information of said spy against my alliance, I wouldn't bother with contacting them with "diplomacy" at all as it's obvious their government is working against you and talking to them would let them hit peace mode quicker.
[/quote]

Based on your premise, NPO war against OV was justified and VE was just opportunist and lied when said OV was innocent?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1295336173' post='2580745']
Why did one of your leaders decide to help out a spy against VE and not proceed to inform them of the spy's intention then? Seems like a pretty hostile act.
[/quote]

Please enlighten me, how Dajobo [b]helped[/b] Lennox?

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1295336334' post='2580753']
Hold on hold on you mean you talk after you start a conflict? I see a problem. I see another when you say those logs are completely infallible as they seem a little iffy to me
[/quote]

We didn't start the conflict, but we'll end it. :) Thanks for playing.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295336470' post='2580758']
Based on your premise, NPO war against OV was justified and VE was just opportunist and lied when said OV was innocent?

Please enlighten me, how Dajobo [b]helped[/b] Lennox?
[/quote]

NpO leadership giving lennox a target to spy on then actively working with him to compare warchest sizes. Big difference in the level of involvement here than during the OV incident. Not to mention refusing to mention this to VE at all while knowing there was a spy there.