Chill in the air cold as steel tonight

memoryproblems

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294293402' post='2565466']
So you call us dishonorable for declaring on someone who is already at war, then you hit us? Hypocrisy is strong in this group.
[/quote]
So you mean that your attack on Destructor Fleets is Epic Hypocrasy because of your aforementioned statement?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294295208' post='2565521']
So you mean that your attack on Destructor Fleets is Epic Hypocrasy because of your aforementioned statement?
[/quote]

No, I attacked DF get it right :smug:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294294856' post='2565513']
Awww son, don't cry. Maybe your infra will grow back?
[/quote]

I'm merely a pawn. Similar to you. We share the same fate, but I'm not oblivious. This round has been one of the most active and interesting in a while. Forum activity, wars galore, IRC activity. All good has an evil. Or else nobody would truly fight. They would only be duels. Welcome to TE.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294295118' post='2565519']
I digress. Take the Abyss out of that equation. They are truly an eyesore!
[/quote]

So you go into a war with them, don't tell them who they will be fighting until 2 hours before the war and you treat them like that..man how could friend get any better?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294295591' post='2565530']
So you go into a war with them, don't tell them who they will be fighting until 2 hours before the war and you treat them like that..man how could friend get any better?
[/quote]
This is TE. Who cares who we attack?!?! We attacked a friend. Pull your head out of your bottom! You Adude are a nobody that spout craps like so much poetry! Of course we didn't tell them. WE warned the Abyss of this last round. We gave them the option of backing out several times. You are weak and cannot get over yourself. If you and Nascar weren't Bed-mates I'm sure this may have panned out better. Do me a favor. Kiss him on the back of the neck before bed tonight. Come talk to me when your wearing your Big-boy pants. I'll teach you a few things about war and leadership.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294295208' post='2565521']
[/quote]

First off, G-6 did not attack DF. Second, how is me calling them hypocrites for attacking G-6 (already at war) make me a hypocrite myself? I am fine with the action itself, but find it quite intriguing to see the attacks coming from the very people which condemned attacking people already at war.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294297408' post='2565559']
We have 20 nations and 80 wars in this conflict.

The Abyss has 17 nations and 31 wars.

To they Abyss who are actually fighting, my hats off to you. To the rest of you...why even play TE?
[/quote]

The Abyss has been rather silent this round, which is rather saddening, but activity comes and goes.

Welcome to the fight tW. hopefully this time around will be much more fun and damaging for all. :D also, i got 2 songs for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKu2eDgiac&feature=related (to Avakael- Andrew W.K. is awesome!!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA (to give a goof song for Avakael :P )

honestly, i am glad that tW and TF joined in the war. this just makes this war much more fun.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294296866' post='2565552']
This is TE. Who cares who we attack?!?! We attacked a friend. Pull your head out of your bottom! You Adude are a nobody that spout craps like so much poetry! Of course we didn't tell them. WE warned the Abyss of this last round. We gave them the option of backing out several times. You are weak and cannot get over yourself. If you and Nascar weren't Bed-mates I'm sure this may have panned out better. Do me a favor. Kiss him on the back of the neck before bed tonight. Come talk to me when your wearing your Big-boy pants. I'll teach you a few things about war and leadership.
[/quote]

Wow, I think I sense a little hostility in there. First of all its not who you attack, I don't care who you attack either, it is the fact that you treat the Abyss like crap even though you clearly used them, how are they supposed to be a war machine if they don't know who they are attacking? They obviously reached out to you, trying to improve their relationship with you and you continue to hold a hatred against them? I don't care who you are that is <snip>

Also you have to be the worst poster ever, I can't make sense of anything you write.

[quote]If you and Nascar weren't Bed-mates I'm sure this may have panned out better.[/quote] what? all I have to say on that..

Edited by Xellos
No filter evasions please.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294298410' post='2565581']
Wow, I think I sense a little hostility in there. First of all its not who you attack, I don't care who you attack either, it is the fact that you treat the Abyss like crap even though you clearly used them, how are they supposed to be a war machine if they don't know who they are attacking? They obviously reached out to you, trying to improve their relationship with you and you continue to hold a hatred against them? I don't care who you are that is <snip>.

Also you have to be the worst poster ever, I can't make sense of anything you write.

what? all I have to say on that..
[/quote]
We treat them like crap? It is funny that Nascar didn't attack until my post. I am not brow-beating RodRod or the other 2-3 active nations. They are doing their part. We gave them beginning of the round messages, 1 week messages, and a 48 hour message. What I want to know is why your are such a coward as to not attack THP? right now DF is THP. Coward. Yet again you attack when an alliance has full war slots. TPC, GDA, and NAC had like 12 more nations than us and a good chunk of NS.

Edited by Xellos
Here too.

Also a worthy mention. Nothing was said about the Abyss until 24 hours after you attacked Destructor Fleets for no reason. Because you guys do not care who attacks who.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294297984' post='2565572']
Welcome to the fight tW. hopefully this time around will be much more fun and damaging for all. :D also, i got 2 songs for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKu2eDgiac&feature=related (to Avakael- Andrew W.K. is awesome!!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA (to give a goof song for Avakael :P )

honestly, i am glad that tW and TF joined in the war. this just makes this war much more fun.
[/quote]

This war may turn out to be like jackass the movie just yet... and being Australian, I had little choice but to censor the second one from my screen. ^_^

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294299475' post='2565600']
We treat them like crap? It is funny that Nascar didn't attack until my post. I am not brow-beating RodRod or the other 2-3 active nations. They are doing their part. We gave them beginning of the round messages, 1 week messages, and a 48 hour message. What I want to know is why your are such a coward as to not attack THP? right now DF is THP. Coward. Yet again you attack when an alliance has full war slots. TPC, GDA, and NAC had like 12 more nations than us and a good chunk of NS.
[/quote]

I would say that you do yes.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294295118' post='2565519']
I digress. Take the Abyss out of that equation. They are truly an eyesore!
[/quote]

I didn't attack THP because DR attacked THP, is that simple enough for you?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294296866' post='2565552']
This is TE. Who cares who we attack?!?!
[/quote]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294300627' post='2565617']
Also a worthy mention. Nothing was said about the Abyss until 24 hours after you attacked Destructor Fleets for no reason. Because you guys do not care who attacks who.
[/quote]

For someone who doesnt care who you attack, you sure care a lot about who others attack

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294300627' post='2565617']
[/quote]

I countered them, just as tW have done tonight, Deal with it.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294300975' post='2565623']
For someone who doesnt care who you attack, you sure care a lot about who others attack
[/quote]
We attacked as a coalition and we will stay a coalition. I don't know how you do things but leaving your battlemates on the battlefield is a No-No.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294302417' post='2565637']
We attacked as a coalition and we will stay a coalition. I don't know how you do things but leaving your battlemates on the battlefield is a No-No.
[/quote]

What!?!?!? But I thought treaties, coalitions, and attacking people already at war was killing TE and making it more like SE! Or is Clash making it all up??

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1294302417' post='2565637']
[/quote]

How incoherent are you? that has nothing to do with what he said.

Also I thought treaties and coalition's were bad for TE, welcome to the dark side?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294302654' post='2565644']Also I thought treaties and coalition's were bad for TE, welcome to the dark side?[/quote][quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294302587' post='2565640']What!?!?!? But I thought treaties, coalitions, and attacking people already at war was killing TE and making it more like SE! Or is Clash making it all up??[/quote]
Treaties generally suck butt and Judge said nothing about that at all, did he? Your [url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]straw men[/url] are right out of Confusion's cornfield. Coalitions are all right, if you aren't a bunch of curbstomping weasels who can't fight unless they have every advantage. THP made an updeclare - you've NEVER had that kind of courage.

That's kind of the whole point; fighting fun wars is good for everyone, fighting like curnstomping weasels drive people away from the game itself. They CAN make things more fun - if they aren't curbstomping weasels. Attacking people who war as down-declaring cowardish curbstomping weasels like y'all? Why that's wonderful indeed. Taking stuff out of context ftl.

We don't have very big nations. For example, I got declared on by someone with a nuke, and no one we have has any of those. When it comes down to it, we made an up-declare tonight. Based on avg NS and tier strength - a HUGE up-declare. But then that's how we war. Too many others can only go the other way.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1294300710' post='2565619']
This war may turn out to be like jackass the movie just yet... and being Australian, I had little choice but to censor the second one from my screen. ^_^
[/quote]

hahahahaha. jackass was quite the movie, though i still need to see the second one.