Chill in the air cold as steel tonight

memoryproblems

[i]*memoryproblems wipes a tear from his eye[/i]

Before I start, I would like to make public notice that after a hiatus from duty, I have officially rejoined the Warriors and have assumed my previous post of doing stuff. I must confess, the break has been nice, however the time for fun and games on the beach has come to an end as I have been called here tonight to address the most urgent of matters.

[center][img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img]

[img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img][/center]

[b]Shape shift, nose to the wind.[/b]
For some reason or another, the Warriors have started off round 15 with somewhat of a feud with RE, Duckroll, and G-6. That's fine with us, it wouldn't feel like TE if we started a round without some sort of a feud from Confusion, or as I like to call him, [i]"the absolute [b]certainty[/b] of somebody doing something dumb."[/i]

[b]Shape shift, all senses clean.[/b]
Might be asking, what am I getting at? Why would I cut to the chase while I have your attention? Its safe to say that we aren't a big fan of RE/G-6/Duckroll, its also safe to say that those alliances have sadly not become a fan of our facebook page. That's not the point of this topic, however, and its not the point of what we are doing. Confusion has made it very clear that they will continue to play "their way", so what else could we do but play "our way"?

[b]Shape shift, back to the meaning of LIFE![/b]
Without further delay, I have the distinct honor to give notice to Roman Empire, Duckroll, G-6 that the time has come and that the Warriors are declaring war on them. Confusion, you have said a great deal about how you like to play "your way", I figured its high time that we show you how we play [u]our way[/u].
[u][b]
[i]Signed on Behalf of the Warriors[/i][/b][/u]
Clash, Bionic Redhead, KOwens06, TriggerFinger, Machanidas, and Hetfield

P.S. On behalf of the Warriors, I would like to present you the lyrics of Metallica's [i]Of Wolf and Man[/i] to dispel any rumors that TE is dominated by fans of Far East Movement's [i]Like a G-6[/i], Personally, I can't stand that song, What the hell is a G-6 anyway?

[quote]Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
I hunt
Therefore I am
Harvest the land
Taking of the fallen lamb

Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
We shift
Pulsing with the earth
Company we keep
Roaming the land while you sleep

(shape shift) Nose to the wind
(shape shift) Feeling I've been
(move swift) All senses clean
(earth's gift) Back to the meaning, Back to the meaning of... Life

Bright is the moon high in starlight
Chill in the air cold as steel tonight
We shift
Call of the wild
Fear in your eyes
It's later than you realized

(shape shift) Feeling I've been
(earth's gift) Back to the meaning, Back to the meaning of...Life
(guitar solo)
I feel a change
Back to a better day
(shape shift)
Hair stands on the back of my neck
(shape shift)
In wildness is the preservation of the world

So seek the wolf in thyself

(shape shift) Feeling I have been
(earth's gift) Back to the meaning, back to the meaning of wolf and man[/quote]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294293402' post='2565466']
So you call us dishonorable for declaring on someone who is already at war, then you hit us? Hypocrisy is strong in this group.
[/quote]

They are playing it their way. Quit crying.

So you call us dishonorable for declaring on someone who is already at war, then you hit us? Hypocrisy is strong in this group.
[/quote]

Sometimes things have to come around and even up.

Thanks for pointing out how we were right to criticize you though.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294293530' post='2565474']
Crying =/= pointing out the obvious :ph34r:
[/quote]

As per the G-6 Debating handbook, when others point out the obvious and it doesn't support your point, it is crying.

I hate to quote you guys, but c'mon, quit it.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294293534' post='2565475']

[/quote]

In no way am i complaining... I'm just stating that you are doing the very thing you condemned, so you guys are just changing your values to however is the best way to attack us. Sounds good to me right?

Onward and upward like a missile to strike a jet out of the sky. I'm afraid the FarEast movement will surely cry. Had to throw a lame one out there.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294293534' post='2565475']

[/quote]

Stop being so cynical and PARTY!!!! :awesome:

[/quote]

How can you say anything ? It really blows when you get jumped, huh ?

"GREAT JOB WARRIORS"

Edited by BALAN

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294294099' post='2565496']
At least we weren't hiding behind any treaties, right?
Not a ceasefire in sight... yet.
[/quote]

The whole idea of anything is to start war. It doesn't matter how it starts. Quit playing morals and close your mouth. You have just did everything you vowed you would never do. To me, this is progress for the new age of TE.

A G-6 is a jet. I'm sure it's been answered already but hell if I'm reading this as I bet it's bickering already? :P

Just wanted to say good luck and hope everyone has a little fun tearing things up. Cheers

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294294385' post='2565502']
The whole idea of anything is to start war. It doesn't matter how it starts. Quit playing morals and close your mouth. You have just did everything you vowed you would never do. To me, this is progress for the new age of TE.[/quote]
Awww son, don't cry. Maybe your infra will grow back?

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1294294828' post='2565512']
We already showed them, Ernie :P
[/quote]

Oh yes.. I meant.. show them, again! They seemed to have never recovered from the first time ;)

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294293734' post='2565483']
In no way am i complaining... I'm just stating that you are doing the very thing you condemned, so you guys are just changing your values to however is the best way to attack us. Sounds good to me right?
[/quote]

We'll play OUR WAY and nothing you can say will change that.

But seriously, you know, from my rough stats-gathering, looked like between G-6, RE, DR, TPC and GDA [b]vs[/b] Kiwis, LE, THP, DF, and Abyss, your side had 15% more members and 25% more strength. I may or may not be missing somebody in the broad picture, but again, I say that they are rather rough stats which I gathered in a few minutes.

With the entry of tW and Tetridian Federation, our side now has about a 25-30% advantage in members and about a 15-20% advantage in strength. For somebody who wants to throw claims of hypocrisy around, surely you don't mind fighting against odds similar to those which you entered a war with in your favor, would you?

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294294923' post='2565515']
We'll play OUR WAY and nothing you can say will change that.

But seriously, you know, from my rough stats-gathering, looked like between G-6, RE, DR, TPC and GDA [b]vs[/b] Kiwis, LE, THP, DF, and Abyss, your side had 15% more members and 25% more strength. I may or may not be missing somebody in the broad picture, but again, I say that they are rather rough stats which I gathered in a few minutes.

With the entry of tW and Tetridian Federation, our side now has about a 25-30% advantage in members and about a 15-20% advantage in strength. For somebody who wants to throw claims of hypocrisy around, surely you don't mind fighting against odds similar to those which you entered a war with in your favor, would you?
[/quote]
I digress. Take the Abyss out of that equation. They are truly an eyesore!