Chill in the air cold as steel tonight

memoryproblems

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294529623' post='2568996']also, glad to see that tW is now attempting to dictate how others are allowed to post on the forums. great job guys.[/quote]
Seriously. That's a pretty stupid statement.
U mad? Yeah, u mad.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294535628' post='2569094']
U mad? Yeah, u mad.
[/quote]

No it would be great if we could [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

U mad? Yeah, u mad.
[/quote]

Ooooooo you made a comeback by just saying someone is mad, you sure showed him! :awesome:

Occam's razor: G6 is getting stomped cause most people think they suck.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294536641' post='2569107']
Ooooooo you made a comeback by just saying someone is mad, you sure showed him! [/quote]
Freedom of speech for everyone, son.
See how that works?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294529623' post='2568996']
lawlz. you do realize i am just a rank and file member right? so, now i am not allowed to speak my mind for fear of tW prolonging the war? awesome. glad to see that tW finally admits they have no morals that they claimed a short week ago.

G-6 is in a crappy position. We are fighting 7 alliances currently. i just don't care. if you wish to take [i]my[/i] words and use them to punish G-6 because they make you cry, then you are pathetic. if you want someone, come at me if you are man enough. but considering this post, don't even attempt to talk about tW's so called morals for the rest of the rounds as it is pretty clear you wish to limit my speech by threatening G-6 with a prolonged war.

you are quite [i]awesome[/i] memoryproblems. /sarcasm

also, glad to see that tW is now attempting to dictate how others are allowed to post on the forums. great job guys.
[/quote]

I would attack you, but I have a policy of passing over nations in anarchy as its really a waste of my war slot, i mean what do I have to gain from that?

But you mis-understood my post, which is not surprising. I had a good long chat with Confusion yesterday, and I was very impressed by the things that he said.

Your never-ending array of loudmouthed insults against tW makes it hard for me to feel any sympathy, your effectively running counter-productive to the efforts of your leader. You can take that how you would like.

As for morals, I'll continue to tell people we have them, if you don't like that, by all means, convince me that you have the moral authority to criticize us.

U mad? Yeah, u mad.
[/quote]

Coming from one of the guys who complied about the "stop crying" argument, I find it hard to take anything you post to be more than hypocritical babble :awesome:

U mad? Yeah, u mad.
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

okay sure. you should read memoryproblem's post and then his reply. he is trying hard to make it appear like he is not telling me what to do, but it is pretty clear. either i shut up or he will work towards ensuring G-6 doesn't get peace until i shut up.

so, maybe you should be talkin to memoryproblems instead of trying to insult me with that pathetic attempt. he is the one that is making it easy to insult tW cuz every time he opens his mouth, he says something idiotic.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294537328' post='2569116']
I would attack you, but I have a policy of passing over nations in anarchy as its really a waste of my war slot, i mean what do I have to gain from that?

But you mis-understood my post, which is not surprising. I had a good long chat with Confusion yesterday, and I was very impressed by the things that he said.

Your never-ending array of loudmouthed insults against tW makes it hard for me to feel any sympathy, your effectively running counter-productive to the efforts of your leader. You can take that how you would like.

As for morals, I'll continue to tell people we have them, if you don't like that, by all means, convince me that you have the moral authority to criticize us.
[/quote]

your post was quite clear actually. "Seriously, G-6 is in a pretty crappy position, we recognize it, your leader recognizes it, and yet you continue to run your mouth antagonizing those who might be sympathetic to wanting bring this conflict to a close."

that says it quite loudly in fact. G-6 is in a crappy position, i agree. you are telling me that because i won't be quiet against tW, i will antagonize those in tW who want to end this conflict or in other words, either i shut up or tW will continue to war G-6 until i do. sure seems like you are trying to tell me i don't have freedom of speech.

so as for morals- pretty sure, we have already figured out that tW will say one thing (no curbstomps for them/no one is allowed to dictate to anyone how to play TE) and do another (join a war in order to make it a curbstomp and attempt to dictate to others [G-6/DR/RE] how to play TE. and now we can add that if you are at war with tW and you insult them when they are winning, they will threaten to prolong the war in order to stop people from insulting them.

so yeah, i am pretty sure that i have every right to criticize you.

Also, i think you did not understand what i meant. if tW has issues with me insulting them, then they can continue with peace for G-6 and take their issues up with me after the war is over. i will be more than happy to leave G-6 if it means tW won't prolong the war over me not stopping the insults against tW. though it is sad that i have to even offer that as according to you and Clash, tW is supposedly some honorable alliance. some honor you have shown memoryproblems.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294540353' post='2569147']
You forgot to mention that while you can't insult tW they can insult G-6 :v:
[/quote]

well, i am working on not insulting tW and pointing out their hypocrisy and double standards is doing just that. i mean, for example, if i were to point out the fact that Clash continuously insulted G-6 and RE when G-6/RE were stomping on tW without any issues over it happening at the peace table would be a prime example. it appears that memoryproblems is quite the crier though and will take me insulting tW and use it to prolong the war.

but i won't point out that hypocrisy at all LittleRena, it may just get G-6 into more trouble.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294540142' post='2569143']
so, maybe you should be talkin to memoryproblems instead of trying to insult me with that pathetic attempt. he is the one that is making it easy to insult tW cuz every time he opens his mouth, he says something idiotic.[/quote]

Oh, the absolute irony of your statement, its delicious.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294540142' post='2569143']
your post was quite clear actually. "Seriously, G-6 is in a pretty crappy position, we recognize it, your leader recognizes it, and yet you continue to run your mouth antagonizing those who might be sympathetic to wanting bring this conflict to a close."

that says it quite loudly in fact. G-6 is in a crappy position, i agree. you are telling me that because i won't be quiet against tW, i will antagonize those in tW who want to end this conflict or in other words, either i shut up or tW will continue to war G-6 until i do. sure seems like you are trying to tell me i don't have freedom of speech.

so as for morals- pretty sure, we have already figured out that tW will say one thing (no curbstomps for them/no one is allowed to dictate to anyone how to play TE) and do another (join a war in order to make it a curbstomp and attempt to dictate to others [G-6/DR/RE] how to play TE. and now we can add that if you are at war with tW and you insult them when they are winning, they will threaten to prolong the war in order to stop people from insulting them.

so yeah, i am pretty sure that i have every right to criticize you.

Also, i think you did not understand what i meant. if tW has issues with me insulting them, then they can continue with peace for G-6 and take their issues up with me after the war is over. i will be more than happy to leave G-6 if it means tW won't prolong the war over me not stopping the insults against tW. though it is sad that i have to even offer that as according to you and Clash, tW is supposedly some honorable alliance. some honor you have shown memoryproblems.
[/quote]

At no point did I say "OMG my feelings are hurt, stop talking bad about you or we war forever". I have simply said that when your alliance looks to bring things to a peaceful conclusion, constantly throwing salt into a wound for days on end, particularly when your never bringing ANY new claims to the table, is foolish and unwise.

Why don't you think that the people who want to get this war over, who want to give you peace, who read the same recycled garbage fall out of your mouth in your (poor) attempts to insult the Warriors for the millionth time with stuff that was old news four days ago.

It was hardly a curbstomp when we entered, obviously with the entry of others it got out of hand in a hurry, but following our declaration, we enjoyed no more of an edge then you enjoyed prior to our entry. Whats the matter, it was ok for you to enjoy that advantage, but not ok for you to have to fight against it? If you want to talk about hypocrisy, theres your textbook example.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294537051' post='2569113']
Freedom of speech for everyone, son.
See how that works?
[/quote]

I never said you couldn't say what you want, I just pointed out how ineffective and pointless your attempt at a comeback was.

Also, I do believe I am not your son, but it's flattering that you appear to want me to be your son (In a creepy way, of course :v: ).

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294542905' post='2569182']
At no point did I say "OMG my feelings are hurt, stop talking bad about you or we war forever". I have simply said that when your alliance looks to bring things to a peaceful conclusion, constantly throwing salt into a wound for days on end, particularly when your never bringing ANY new claims to the table, is foolish and unwise.

Why don't you think that the people who want to get this war over, who want to give you peace, who read the same recycled garbage fall out of your mouth in your (poor) attempts to insult the Warriors for the millionth time with stuff that was old news four days ago.

It was hardly a curbstomp when we entered, obviously with the entry of others it got out of hand in a hurry, but following our declaration, we enjoyed no more of an edge then you enjoyed prior to our entry. Whats the matter, it was ok for you to enjoy that advantage, but not ok for you to have to fight against it? If you want to talk about hypocrisy, theres your textbook example.
[/quote]

i am talkin about tW, not any other alliance. so why should other alliances have such issues? honestly, i think it would be a blast if the rest of the alliances on your side gave peace and tW and G-6 went at it 1v1.

actually, i do believe i brought up a new claim. if you can't find it, well that is your problem.

i never stated that tW/tF joining and making it a curbstomp on us was bad. i simply stated that tW said that curbstomps were bad and then went and did exactly the same thing, as even you yourself stated. find me stating anything other than tW being a hypocrite for joining in the war and making it a curbstomp. i never said it was bad nor good, just that you and tW were hypocrites. you really need to work on your reading comprehension.

so no, i ain't a hypocrite in the least unlike you memoryproblems.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294550446' post='2569332']
i am talkin about tW, not any other alliance. so why should other alliances have such issues? honestly, i think it would be a blast if the rest of the alliances on your side gave peace and tW and G-6 went at it 1v1.

actually, i do believe i brought up a new claim. if you can't find it, well that is your problem.

i never stated that tW/tF joining and making it a curbstomp on us was bad. i simply stated that tW said that curbstomps were bad and then went and did exactly the same thing, as even you yourself stated. find me stating anything other than tW being a hypocrite for joining in the war and making it a curbstomp. i never said it was bad nor good, just that you and tW were hypocrites. you really need to work on your reading comprehension.

so no, i ain't a hypocrite in the least unlike you memoryproblems.
[/quote]

There is a flaw in your argument, I've addressed it before, however I do believe that was in a different thread.

Obviously, I don't our argument was not against you 'curbstomping' alliances, because even after G-6/RE/DR entered, it was not a curbstomp, although you did have a noticeable statistical advantage. Our argument was and is that you unnecessarily became involved in a war that was even.

You could have maybe started a seperate conflict, you think? It certianly didn't help that the sides were noticably uneven after your entry, but the bottom line is, you became involved in a conflict that did not need your involvement.

Our complaint was not about curbstomps, it was about you taking a war that was even, and absolutely and unnecessarily disrupting it. You cry hypocrisy, but what tW did was nothing like that at all.

I'd like to say I enjoy your 'i know you are but what am I' argument, but you've used it so repetitively over the past few days that its little more then a buzz in my ears at this point.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294551951' post='2569354']
There is a flaw in your argument, I've addressed it before, however I do believe that was in a different thread.

Obviously, I don't our argument was not against you 'curbstomping' alliances, because even after G-6/RE/DR entered, it was not a curbstomp, although you did have a noticeable statistical advantage. Our argument was and is that you unnecessarily became involved in a war that was even.

You could have maybe started a seperate conflict, you think? It certianly didn't help that the sides were noticably uneven after your entry, but the bottom line is, you became involved in a conflict that did not need your involvement.

Our complaint was not about curbstomps, it was about you taking a war that was even, and absolutely and unnecessarily disrupting it. You cry hypocrisy, but what tW did was nothing like that at all.

I'd like to say I enjoy your 'i know you are but what am I' argument, but you've used it so repetitively over the past few days that its little more then a buzz in my ears at this point.
[/quote]

actually, i have never used anything remotely like the "i know you are but what am i" argument. though, "It was hardly a curbstomp when we entered, obviously with the entry of others it got out of hand in a hurry, but following our declaration, we enjoyed no more of an edge then you enjoyed prior to our entry. Whats the matter, it was ok for you to enjoy that advantage, but not ok for you to have to fight against it?" is far more like that style argument than anything i have posted. again, you really need to work on your reading comprehension.

ahh. then i will apologize for my mistake on the curbstomp instead of unnecessary involvement argument. that was my bust. that is an argument more for OP, GR, NTO, and WAPA though only OP and WAPA deserve the title of hypocrites as GR/NTO at least stated they entered to smack G-6 around some.

as for starting a new conflict- again, you act as if i am something more than a rank and file member. i don't make the decisions, i just get pointed in the direction of an alliance(s) and get told to attack. think of me like an attack dog in that respect. and frankly, i don't mind.

also, i just want to point out some contradictory statements you are making:

"[b]It was hardly a curbstomp when we entered[/b], obviously with the entry of others it got out of hand in a hurry, [b]but following our declaration, [i]we enjoyed no more of an edge then you enjoyed prior to our entry[/i][/b]"

"[b]It certianly didn't help that the sides were noticably uneven after your entry[/b]"

so which is it? cuz you stated that when tW/tF entered, it was hardly a curbstomp and that ya'll enjoyed no more of an edge than G-6/RE/DR did when we entered the TPC-LE/THP/DF conflict. but then state that the sides were noticeable uneven after G-6/RE/DR entered, which means that it was noticeably uneven sides when tW/tF entered. you should really work on keeping a consistent story.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294552590' post='2569372']
actually, i have never used anything remotely like the "i know you are but what am i" argument. though, "It was hardly a curbstomp when we entered, obviously with the entry of others it got out of hand in a hurry, but following our declaration, we enjoyed no more of an edge then you enjoyed prior to our entry. Whats the matter, it was ok for you to enjoy that advantage, but not ok for you to have to fight against it?" is far more like that style argument than anything i have posted. again, you really need to work on your reading comprehension.

ahh. then i will apologize for my mistake on the curbstomp instead of unnecessary involvement argument. that was my bust. that is an argument more for OP, GR, NTO, and WAPA though only OP and WAPA deserve the title of hypocrites as GR/NTO at least stated they entered to smack G-6 around some.

as for starting a new conflict- again, you act as if i am something more than a rank and file member. i don't make the decisions, i just get pointed in the direction of an alliance(s) and get told to attack. think of me like an attack dog in that respect. and frankly, i don't mind.

also, i just want to point out some contradictory statements you are making:

"[b]It was hardly a curbstomp when we entered[/b], obviously with the entry of others it got out of hand in a hurry, [b]but following our declaration, [i]we enjoyed no more of an edge then you enjoyed prior to our entry[/i][/b]"

"[b]It certianly didn't help that the sides were noticably uneven after your entry[/b]"

so which is it? cuz you stated that when tW/tF entered, it was hardly a curbstomp and that ya'll enjoyed no more of an edge than G-6/RE/DR did when we entered the TPC-LE/THP/DF conflict. but then state that the sides were noticeable uneven after G-6/RE/DR entered, which means that it was noticeably uneven sides when tW/tF entered. you should really work on keeping a consistent story.
[/quote]
Those are sure a lot of words about this war that seem to make it sound like you're upset about something.
Why the hate bro? Sit back and have fun, sure we're in a war and last round the warriors were in a similar spot having been jumped by quite a few alliances. Suck it up, stuff happens, make the best of it and most of all have fun.

Nobody likes a whiner.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1294554457' post='2569418']
Those are sure a lot of words about this war that seem to make it sound like you're upset about something.
Why the hate bro? Sit back and have fun, sure we're in a war and last round the warriors were in a similar spot having been jumped by quite a few alliances. Suck it up, stuff happens, make the best of it and most of all have fun.

Nobody likes a whiner.
[/quote]

another person who needs some reading classes it seems. yes, it was a lot of words. most of it was correcting memoryproblems on his own reading problems. part was an apology for a mistake i made. and the last bit was curiosity.

it appears that tW cannot read any of my other posts where i state i am havin fun and am loving this war. but, i am learning that ya'll have much to learn when it comes to reading skills.

all i want is tW to stop being hypocritical and own up to the fact that ya'll ain't got any morals and act the same as G-6 does but you guys try to hide it behind some faux morality. the hate is from tW towards G-6 cuz we have the balls to not hide behind any faux morality and aren't scared of playing this game.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294555024' post='2569438']
another person who needs some reading classes it seems. yes, it was a lot of words. most of it was correcting memoryproblems on his own reading problems. part was an apology for a mistake i made. and the last bit was curiosity.

it appears that tW cannot read any of my other posts where i state i am havin fun and am loving this war. but, i am learning that ya'll have much to learn when it comes to reading skills.

[b]all i want is tW to stop being hypocritical and own up to the fact that ya'll ain't got any morals[/b] and act the same as G-6 does but you guys try to hide it behind some faux morality. the hate is from tW towards G-6 cuz we have the balls to not hide behind any faux morality and aren't scared of playing this game.
[/quote]

Your whining get over it. Another person who uses the same argument over and over and over. We came into protect our friend TFK, DF and THP. If you don't like it well, we don't care. But continue whining. Because the bolded part is a whine.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294592115' post='2569776']
Your whining get over it. Another person who uses the same argument over and over and over. We came into protect our friend TFK, DF and THP. If you don't like it well, we don't care. But continue whining. Because the bolded part is a whine.
[/quote]

yet another Warrior who needs reading classes. the bolded part was a wish or a request. not a complaint or whine.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294593641' post='2569798']
yet another Warrior who needs reading classes. the bolded part was a wish or a request. not a complaint or whine.
[/quote]

Yet another flawed argument from a G-6 nation. Seriously by the amount of posting your doing reading through it even saying you are having fun and a blast you aren't. You and your mates have been whining since this thread started no matter how much you say you aren't you are. But please continue I'm not going to have an argument about it.

That bolded part was a whine as in the fact is you think we did something morally wrong. Crying about it trying to get us to admit it.

But no carry on I see where you aren't crying[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294593938' post='2569806']
Yet another flawed argument from a G-6 nation. Seriously by the amount of posting your doing reading through it even saying you are having fun and a blast you aren't. You and your mates have been whining since this thread started no matter how much you say you aren't you are. But please continue I'm not going to have an argument about it.

That bolded part was a whine as in the fact is you think we did something morally wrong. Crying about it trying to get us to admit it.

But no carry on I see where you aren't crying[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]

hahahahahaha. no matter how many times you repeatedly say "you are whining", won't make it true.

i never stated you did anything morally wrong, read it again. i stated that you spew this moral crap all over TE and then do the exact opposite according to yourself. that does not mean [b]I[/b] think you did anything morally wrong, just that you guys broke your own morals.

hence stating you don't have any morals. you can spew words out of your mouth, but that means little. your actions belie your words.

that is called, calling it like it is seen. but hey, i can understand how confusing it is. tW is not used to honesty as is obvious by you continuing to state i am whining, when all i am doing is telling the truth.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294594246' post='2569808']
hahahahahaha. no matter how many times you repeatedly say "you are whining", won't make it true.

i never stated you did anything morally wrong, read it again. i stated that you spew this moral crap all over TE and then do the exact opposite according to yourself. that does not mean [b]I[/b] think you did anything morally wrong, just that you guys broke your own morals.

hence stating you don't have any morals. you can spew words out of your mouth, but that means little. your actions belie your words.

that is called, calling it like it is seen. but hey, i can understand how confusing it is. tW is not used to honesty as is obvious by you continuing to state i am whining, when all i am doing is telling the truth.
[/quote]

We didn't break our own morals sorry try again.

You declared in a down declare against a friend and we did something about it. Thats what we do protect our friends. TFK, THP, and DF are all friends they have fought for us and with us. So if you think were going to let them get beat down you have the wrong view on us. So no moral breaking here. You guys did the moral breaking, again, and we told you it was a bad idea the first time. Look at what happens. "Taste of your own medicine and such" how do you like it?

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294595750' post='2569831']
We didn't break our own morals sorry try again.

You declared in a down declare against a friend and we did something about it. Thats what we do protect our friends. TFK, THP, and DF are all friends they have fought for us and with us. So if you think were going to let them get beat down you have the wrong view on us. So no moral breaking here. You guys did the moral breaking, again, and we told you it was a bad idea the first time. Look at what happens. "Taste of your own medicine and such" how do you like it?
[/quote]

excuse it however you want mate. i find it amusing ya'll keep saying that it is not the same as what G-6 did but then use the "can't stand the taste of your own medicine" routine as well. and seriously, you call us horrible posters, you guys can't even keep your stories straight in the same post.

if what tW did is not the same as what G-6 did, then we are not in fact tasting our own medicine. but if what tW did [i]is[/i] the same as what G-6 did, then yes, we did taste our own medicine.

so i am assuming since you keep switching stories, that i am correct and you are once more lying when you state your excuses about how it is not the same as what G-6 did.

as for tasting my own medicine (as in G-6 getting hit) it tasted awesome, though tW seemed far to scared to hit me this war. but LE took up the challenge and are doing an amazing job at decimating my alliance. but to compensate, they are also working hard to help me get to and hopefully maintain that #3 total casualty ranking for longer than 2 minutes.

/me waits for KOwens to state i am whining somehow cuz he seems to think he is original and witty when he says that. though heaven forbid, he actually need reading classes because he thinks it is true.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294597308' post='2569858']
excuse it however you want mate. i find it amusing ya'll keep saying that it is not the same as what G-6 did but then use the "can't stand the taste of your own medicine" routine as well. and seriously, you call us horrible posters, you guys can't even keep your stories straight in the same post.

if what tW did is not the same as what G-6 did, then we are not in fact tasting our own medicine. but if what tW did [i]is[/i] the same as what G-6 did, then yes, we did taste our own medicine.

so i am assuming since you keep switching stories, that i am correct and you are once more lying when you state your excuses about how it is not the same as what G-6 did.

as for tasting my own medicine (as in G-6 getting hit) it tasted awesome, though tW seemed far to scared to hit me this war. but LE took up the challenge and are doing an amazing job at decimating my alliance. but to compensate, they are also working hard to help me get to and hopefully maintain that #3 total casualty ranking for longer than 2 minutes.

/me waits for KOwens to state i am whining somehow cuz he seems to think he is original and witty when he says that. though heaven forbid, he actually need reading classes because he thinks it is true.
[/quote]

And don't worry I haven't changed my motives for this war we came in because you hit TFK our friend. If you didn't want us to come in, you shouldn't of hit our friend. See how simple that is. THP a friend and DF a friend too. Those were out motives to enter. For all our gov members.

Yes because we were obviously scared... You could of hit me any time I had free defensive slots this whole war and not one G-6 nation countered me when i decimated 4 of your nations two of which had no wars going when we started. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

/me waits for Dochartaigh to write a coherent non text wall post that anyone can understand.