Chill in the air cold as steel tonight

memoryproblems

Last round when Abyss interrupted our up-declare TPC et al war, THP and DF were among the alliances that thought it was a crappy weasel move and they joined in to try and re-right the sides. This round, some bunch of stooges interrupted their up-declare war. We thought it was a crappy weasel move, and I don't give a damn who has a problem with that. Many people agreed with us. So, why would anyone think we wouldn't go to war for them? Of course we would, and we went in on the first day, just like THP did for us last round. No treaties, just doin' what we each thought was right. It shouldn't be all that confusing.

Hitting DR and RE of course means hitting G6 - since they have treaties going on, after all. Confusion said they'd defend DR no matter what, didn't he? What, we had to let them declare on us? How stupid is that thinking? So we hit G6, too. Perfectly logical and not really so complicated, is it? Of course we did - anything thinking we weren't gonna hit 'em is officially a Shemp.

So anyways, the war's over. Knock off the cryin'.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294604112' post='2569964']
Last round when Abyss interrupted our up-declare TPC et al war, THP and DF were among the alliances that thought it was a crappy weasel move and they joined in to try and re-right the sides. This round, some bunch of stooges interrupted their up-declare war. We thought it was a crappy weasel move, and I don't give a damn who has a problem with that. Many people agreed with us. So, why would anyone think we wouldn't go to war for them? Of course we would, and we went in on the first day, just like THP did for us last round. No treaties, just doin' what we each thought was right. It shouldn't be all that confusing.

Hitting DR and RE of course means hitting G6 - since they have treaties going on, after all. Confusion said they'd defend DR no matter what, didn't he? What, we had to let them declare on us? How stupid is that thinking? So we hit G6, too. Perfectly logical and not really so complicated, is it? Of course we did - anything thinking we weren't gonna hit 'em is officially a Shemp.

So anyways, the war's over. Knock off the cryin'.
[/quote]
the war isn't over LE is refusing to peace. Ok?
and who cares who goes to war with who?
when TE went online 2 years ago we all agreed that PZI/EZI and perma war/forced alliance disbandment has no place on Planet steve. THAT is EXACTLY what LE is doing.
They are perma warring g-6 with the intent of us ceasing to exist, exactly what we all agreed would not happen here. LE is in breech of that. They never specified an end date to their war. They are refusing peace.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294605469' post='2569994']
Of course they did. Pay better attention.
[/quote]
Where in this thread did a Lafayette Escadrille gov post it?

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294604434' post='2569970']
the war isn't over LE is refusing to peace. Ok?
and who cares who goes to war with who?
when TE went online 2 years ago we all agreed that PZI/EZI and perma war/forced alliance disbandment has no place on Planet steve. THAT is EXACTLY what LE is doing.
They are perma warring g-6 with the intent of us ceasing to exist, exactly what we all agreed would not happen here. LE is in breech of that. They never specified an end date to their war. They are refusing peace.
[/quote]

Were you around last round? LE and OP fought for about 40 or 50 days of the round. No one called it PZI or EZI or anything like that. LE fought until they had to re-roll and fought somemore.

And in this round, it was you that declared on LE, not the other way around. Why should they be obliged to accept peace when it was they that were attacked?

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294605546' post='2569999']
Where in this thread did a Lafayette Escadrille gov post it?[/quote]
This was the tW war thread, goofy.
Why would LE post about that in here?

:unsure:

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294600056' post='2569893']
And don't worry I haven't changed my motives for this war we came in because you hit TFK our friend. If you didn't want us to come in, you shouldn't of hit our friend. See how simple that is. THP a friend and DF a friend too. Those were out motives to enter. For all our gov members.

Yes because we were obviously scared... You could of hit me any time I had free defensive slots this whole war and not one G-6 nation countered me when i decimated 4 of your nations two of which had no wars going when we started. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

/me waits for Dochartaigh to write a coherent non text wall post that anyone can understand.
[/quote]

no i could not have. unfortunately, 2 raids took up two of my slots for the whole war otherwise i would have. and again, need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294613991' post='2570267']
no i could not have. unfortunately, 2 raids took up two of my slots for the whole war otherwise i would have. and again, need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
[/quote]

You like using the same argument over and over, don't you?

Typical G-6 Poster.

We worked out peace its done and over with. You get to continue taking a beating have a good day.

Dochartaigh, its funny that you claim everybody who disagrees with you has 'reading problems'.

Perhaps its not that they are wrong, its that your just a blithering fool who can't manage to shut his mouth. I'd refute your claims individually, however this war is over, nothing that is said is going to change what it was.

I'm not sure if your trying to be witty or what, but if you are, you need to try harder.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294614361' post='2570278']
You like using the same argument over and over, don't you?

Typical G-6 Poster.

We worked out peace its done and over with. You get to continue taking a beating have a good day.
[/quote]

you mean like you using the "you are whining argument"? not to mention, my argument actually has teeth since it is readily apparent that ya'll either misread my posts, or misinterpret what i post as i have had to correct several tW posters. then there is the "you are whining" argument you guys tend to use. so if ya'll had stopped using that argument, i would not have had to use the "you need reading comprehension" argument as me debating you is not whining.

typical tW poster. (look i can look kewl like you too. :o )

by the way, that is yet another stupid meme ya'll keep posting ad nauseum. the "your whining" and "typical G-6 poster" does not equal an argument at all and only makes you look ignorant. it forced me to stoop to your level with the "need reading comprehension" because i got bored of stating why i was not in fact whining since ya'll seemed to not get it.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294614401' post='2570283']
Dochartaigh, its funny that you claim everybody who disagrees with you has 'reading problems'.

Perhaps its not that they are wrong, its that your just a blithering fool who can't manage to shut his mouth. I'd refute your claims individually, however this war is over, nothing that is said is going to change what it was.

I'm not sure if your trying to be witty or what, but if you are, you need to try harder.
[/quote]

right. the fact that there are several points i have made throughout this debate and in fact throughout the last war that was not addressed except by !@#$ like "you are whining" kinda proves that it is not me that is the blithering fool.

the fact that most of the refutes against me were "you are whining" arguments again shows that it is not me who is the blithering fool. as for everyone having reading problems, no. it is only those who used "you are whining" arguments against me when i finally got tired of throwing that stupid ass argument out the window.

why should i try against tW when the typical debate goes:

Doch- makes a point
tW poster- you are whining
Doch- refutes the "you are whining" argument
Doch- has a laugh at the stupidity and again refutes said argument
tW poster- you are whining/typical G-6 poster
Doch- gets bored, argues back "tW poster has reading problems"

maybe if ya'll knew how to debate, it would be much more fun. but repeating ad nauseum 1 of 2 arguments and then throwing in insults occasionally does not mean you actually debated !@#$. and that is how many of the tW posters, including yourself, debate.

you in fact have insulted me on multiple occasions, despite the fact that the first time you insulted me, i did not insult you to begin with. which means you stooped to insulting me for no reason. and then you continue to insult me as if that somehow shows you to be better than me. hahahahahahahahaha. if you think insulting me, somehow makes you better than me and the winner is highly laughable.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294616359' post='2570346']
you mean like you using the "you are whining argument"? not to mention, my argument actually has teeth since it is readily apparent that ya'll either misread my posts, or misinterpret what i post as i have had to correct several tW posters. then there is the "you are whining" argument you guys tend to use. so if ya'll had stopped using that argument, i would not have had to use the "you need reading comprehension" argument as me debating you is not whining.

typical tW poster. (look i can look kewl like you too. :o )

by the way, that is yet another stupid meme ya'll keep posting ad nauseum. the "your whining" and "typical G-6 poster" does not equal an argument at all and only makes you look ignorant. it forced me to stoop to your level with the "need reading comprehension" because i got bored of stating why i was not in fact whining since ya'll seemed to not get it.

right. the fact that there are several points i have made throughout this debate and in fact throughout the last war that was not addressed except by !@#$ like "you are whining" kinda proves that it is not me that is the blithering fool.

the fact that most of the refutes against me were "you are whining" arguments again shows that it is not me who is the blithering fool. as for everyone having reading problems, no. it is only those who used "you are whining" arguments against me when i finally got tired of throwing that stupid ass argument out the window.

why should i try against tW when the typical debate goes:

Doch- makes a point
Doch- refutes the "you are whining" argument
Doch- has a laugh at the stupidity and again refutes said argument
tW poster- you are whining/typical G-6 poster
Doch- gets bored, argues back "tW poster has reading problems"

maybe if ya'll knew how to debate, it would be much more fun. but repeating ad nauseum 1 of 2 arguments and then throwing in insults occasionally does not mean you actually debated !@#$. and that is how many of the tW posters, including yourself, debate.

you in fact have insulted me on multiple occasions, despite the fact that the first time you insulted me, i did not insult you to begin with. which means you stooped to insulting me for no reason. and then you continue to insult me as if that somehow shows you to be better than me. hahahahahahahahaha. if you think insulting me, somehow makes you better than me and the winner is highly laughable.
[/quote]
Do you need a hug?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294634067' post='2570745']
yes, i think i do. :( it is obvious that Confusion does not hug me enough and dogbite only hugs in that creepy "uncle" kind of way. :P
[/quote]
Now that's funny!

:ph34r: Now I go back to make sure no one stole my last $10.19!
o/ZI