Chill in the air cold as steel tonight

memoryproblems

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294358850' post='2566395']
Warriors are baaaaaad

I have a pretty weak nation, no warchest and still I'm not in anarchy, come on guys, it's been about 2 days and you can't coordinate simple attacks?

No wonder you failed without allies :smug:

In short, hurry up and put me in anarchy.
[/quote]

Are you stupid or something? You have 1 Warrior nation fighting you. You are either fighting or have been declared on by 4 others from different Alliances. You have 190 infra and 5 GC's A trained monkey could stay out of anarchy. You have 1 active war that started on the 6th and what day is it? Ohh the 6th. Either your being dense or your just being well, erm, dense on purpose. But ofcoarse it's been around 2 days? can you not count or something? You are fighting more LE nations than warriors. But you can pin them all being terrible and you being so awesome on the warriors.

It really is terrible that you think you are being smug, really you shouldn't be, you come across as stupid instead.

So, yea :smug:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors, Lafayette Escadrille, The Flying Kiwis, etc; all the same thing, just a diffrent name.
Warriors declared war on the 6th sure but the war as a whole started on the 5th, that's where the 2 days comes from :v:

Regardless, my point is, I should have been in anarchy ages ago if they where decent.
I'm not going to lie, I'm terrible.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294367288' post='2566591']
Warriors, Lafayette Escadrille, The Flying Kiwis, etc; all the same thing, just a diffrent name.
Warriors declared war on the 6th sure but the war as a whole started on the 5th, that's where the 2 days comes from :v:

Regardless, my point is, I should have been in anarchy ages ago if they where decent.
I'm not going to lie, I'm terrible.

[/quote]

So in other words, just disregard the garbage you were spouting in your first post of smugness? Yea figured as much. If you are going to try and be smug at least try harder, actually know what you are talking about, it helps quite a considerable amount.

So yea, :awesome::smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294368067' post='2566621']
I'm in it for the fun, I don't care about your TE politics or anything like that, maybe you can stop being so serious.

So yea, :awesome::smug::ehm:
[/quote]

I can tell you are not very good at this. Are you?

So yea, :rolleyes::awesome::smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294368534' post='2566638']
I already said that didn't I? I think you need reading lessons.

So yea, :lol1::rolleyes::awesome::smug:
[/quote]

LAWL, says the person that can't even read a war screen :lol1: You also have troubles with counting from 1 to 2 for some strange reason. I can read in 2 different languages thank you very much. I never seem to suffer much from that ailment

Hi my name is Hiro, do you come here often?

So yea, :smug::awesome::ehm::wacko::huh:

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1294344544' post='2566154']
Wheres OP at ? I guess PAUL and COWBOY have no standing on this, not sure if this is smart or lame. Guess I will wait and see what there next post is. PAUL why not throw COWBOYS hat into the ring. "WORLD WAR"
[/quote]
I told you last round we make decisions with our heads and not our hearts. We don't allow the OWF to dictate how, when, or why we fight. :)

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294352103' post='2566281']
As a member of RE, it would not be in your best interests to bring up the history of wars between our two alliances, because we're considerably ahead in the series :P
[/quote]

well maby in alliance score, but your definitely in the lead in # of alliance wars lost! :smug:
well well see how good (Cough Cough **Bad**) you truly are

Warriors are baaaaaad

I have a pretty weak nation, no warchest and still I'm not in anarchy, come on guys, it's been about 2 days and you can't coordinate simple attacks?

[/quote]

hahahahahaha, I like your spirit. kick some warrior butt

Edited by CommanderX

[quote name='CommanderX' timestamp='1294378899' post='2566881']
well maby in alliance score, but your definitely in the lead in # of alliance wars lost! :smug:
[/quote]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

You guys win one war against us with another alliance basically crippling us and you think you could beat us in a 1v1 war [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Lets see last round we demolished you in the first week of the war. The round before that you blitzed us and we took 100k NS off your alliance. Keep trying.

Warriors are baaaaaad

[/quote]

You have one Warrior nation on you try again. And tell your G-6 mates that took peace with me thanks. I get to beat up on more of your nations.

Protip for G-6: Get 5 GCs

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294379033' post='2566885']
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

You guys win one war against us with another alliance basically crippling us and you think you could beat us in a 1v1 war [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Lets see last round we demolished you in the first week of the war. The round before that you blitzed us and we took 100k NS off your alliance. Keep trying.
[/quote]

ooooo, I'm so scared, I'm shaking in my roman armor. in fact I'm so scared I'm going to go to bed and not even stay up for update. lets see how many soldiers I have lost in the morning, my guess 500

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294379156' post='2566892']
You have one Warrior nation on you try again. And tell your G-6 mates that took peace with me thanks. I get to beat up on more of your nations.

Protip for G-6: Get 5 GCs
[/quote]

Cool, now can you attack me an put me in anarchy?

[quote name='CommanderX' timestamp='1294378899' post='2566881']

hahahahahaha, I like your spirit. kick some warrior butt
[/quote]

Hm, interesting that you would say that.

You know, to date, theres really only been one war that we've really lost, that being when G-6 and RE smacked us pretty good a week ago. At the end of last round we had a pretty good conflict but at the end no winners or losers emerged, but over the course of history, we've consistently beaten our competition.

Since you [b]insisted on going there[/b], I thought that I would recap the history of war between tW and RE.

End of Round 13:
RE declares war on tW, TFK, WAPA, and MCXA.
Despite a clear advantage in nations and strength (read: down-declare), RE got soundly defeated.

Beginning of Round 14
tW declares war on RE, and IR
We up-declared, and we still beat you so hard that we swapped places with you to take over #1.

End of round 14
You piggy-backed on when we were at war with TPC, even so, nobody really emerged winner or loser.

Beginning of round 15
RE/G-6 blitz us good, I'll give you guys that one.

One week later, also known as present day
We attack you guys, result is pending.

So in the history of tW/RE at war, We lead the series 2-1-1, with 1 pending in results. Most revealing is the first two, where despite numerical advantages, we wiped the floor with you.

I would be a little more careful with your words, or start by doing a little research, if I were you.

Edit, CommanderX, if your so eager to back up your claims of the Warriors having lost more wars then anybody else, [b]I beg of you, point out [u]two[/u] instances on which we have lost[/b]. I have already pointed out two instances in which we have beat RE, so if you may, please provide evidence to support your otherwise unsubstantiated claims.

Edited by memoryproblems

oops, i lost 1000 soldiers, but I gained $81K in my enemies equipment :)

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001577&Extended=0

you dont even have full trades, and you barely have any military

well not that it matters anyway, 3 people attacked me at update, and I'm not even close to anarchy

Edited by CommanderX

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294379833' post='2566911']
I would be a little more careful with your words, or start by doing a little research, if I were you.

Edit, CommanderX, if your so eager to back up your claims of the Warriors having lost more wars then anybody else, [b]I beg of you, point out [u]two[/u] instances on which we have lost[/b]. I have already pointed out two instances in which we have beat RE, so if you may, please provide evidence to support your otherwise unsubstantiated claims.
[/quote]

is that a threat, I think it is.
ITS CALLED A JOKE! GROW A PAIR AND GET OVER IT!!!

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294379248' post='2566896']
Cool, now can you attack me an put me in anarchy?
[/quote]

nope I have full offensive slots or I would.

[quote name='CommanderX' timestamp='1294380671' post='2566939']
oops, i lost 1000 soldiers, but I gained $81K in my enemies equipment :)

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001577&Extended=0

you dont even have full trades, and you barely have any military

well not that it matters anyway, 3 people attacked me at update, and I'm not even close to anarchy
[/quote]

Well, my nation is seven days old, was created at a time when everybody had trades, and I have had more pressing matters to attend to then the tedious one of finding trades for a nation that was soon to be war-ravaged anyway.

That 'barely any military' has done pretty respectable against the opponents I've come up against, though.

[quote name='CommanderX' timestamp='1294381270' post='2566960']
is that a threat, I think it is.
ITS CALLED A JOKE! GROW A PAIR AND GET OVER IT!!!
[/quote]

All I've asked is for you to back up your claims. I was under the impression that was an acceptable thing to do during a debate.

As for a joke, a 'joke' is not a joke when its presented in an insulting manner, as you have repetitively done. The classic phrase 'if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones' applies rather well in response to your statements.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294382343' post='2567000']
nope I have full offensive slots or I would.
[/quote]

Disappointing.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294379833' post='2566911']
Beginning of round 15
RE/G-6 blitz us good, I'll give you guys that one.

One week later, also known as present day
We attack you guys, result is pending.
[/quote]

Didn't the one with the blitz end?
Then a week later (present day), you declared on G-6/RE when they where already at war?

That's how this round has gone hasn't it?

Not that I'm complaining because I don't really care :awesome:
TE + Politics = :gag:

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294383995' post='2567028']
Didn't the one with the blitz end?
Then a week later (present day), you declared on G-6/RE when they where already at war?

That's how this round has gone hasn't it?

Not that I'm complaining because I don't really care :awesome:
TE + Politics = :gag:
[/quote]

Not exactly tactics that are different then the ones you used... Tuesday, but that is neither here nor there.