Sartorius

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1293061591' post='2550606']
Right click, open image in new tab.
[/quote]
That was my first thought, but it didn't work for me. Just giving a standard method that works for everyone.
OOC: Gives [url="http://i.imgur.com/87kzN.png"]this[/url] in Opera, works in Chrome, too lazy to try anything else.

[quote name='Vladimir' timestamp='1293026495' post='2549936']
Weakest log/screenshot dump we've seen here in a while. If anything such things paint a positive picture of the alliance you are targeting, since they're clearly up to nothing worse than some minor foreign affairs banter.
[/quote]

Quit trying to suck up to Polar. The Ordinance of Orders or anything like it is highly unlikely to be signed again while Random is Emperor.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1293054825' post='2550451']
Are there any other cool Anti-TOP/MK sigs your members have made?
[/quote]
Haven't seen any. Death could probably whip something up, but you know we aren't very good at the propaganda thing. I'm sure you guys could both make some good stuff if you felt like it. I can't say I see why we'd be particularly interested in making anti-TOP/MK sigs though, to be honest.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1293068051' post='2550778']
I wouldn't be turning down any treaties if I was Polar.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be worried about my political position atm if I were Polar. The only reason they aren't hitting PB right now is that the aggressor will lose a lot of support unless they can find a rock solid CB.

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1293068670' post='2550807']
Haven't seen any. Death could probably whip something up, but you know we aren't very good at the propaganda thing. I'm sure you guys could both make some good stuff if you felt like it. I can't say I see why we'd be particularly interested in making anti-TOP/MK sigs though, to be honest.
[/quote]
Really? What's this then?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/0QqQ9.gif[/img]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293069678' post='2550837']
Really? What's this then?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/0QqQ9.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Ha, hadn't actually seen that in the gif form just what the spy posted. Though to be fair, that doesn't really contradict anything I said since I hadn't seen it and it isn't representative of a larger anti-TOP/MK sig making conspiracy (otherwise I'm sure the spy would have posted more than just one image from one member).

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1293071575' post='2550881']
Ha, hadn't actually seen that in the gif form just what the spy posted. Though to be fair, that doesn't really contradict anything I said since I hadn't seen it and it isn't representative of a larger anti-TOP/MK sig making conspiracy (otherwise I'm sure the spy would have posted more than just one image from one member).
[/quote]
The spy just touched the sides really. Disappointing for everyone involved :(