Prolifica Goes Greek!

KingEd

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1292037273' post='2536067']
So when does TPE join CnG?
[/quote]

That information has been deemed classified by a higher authority and will remain classified until such a time said higher authority decides it to be unnecessary. Moreover, we can neither confirm nor deny any speculation on this matter. :ph34r:

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1292037717' post='2536076']
That information has been deemed classified by a higher authority and will remain classified until such a time said higher authority decides it to be unnecessary. Moreover, we can neither confirm nor deny any speculation on this matter. :ph34r:
[/quote]

I would like to point out that my esteemed ally does not speak the truth. I can 100% , with utmost certainty, confirm that there is MAJOR speculation going on in this matter, and in this thread!

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1292037702' post='2536075']
And to think that a couple of years ago, DFox would've never approved of C&G. Times have changed indeed. Congrats to both.
[/quote]

I thought this was an MDP not a bloc treaty. Darn I must have gone senile.

[quote name='lanceman1972' timestamp='1292089635' post='2536511']
You might want to actually know what going Greek means before you use it as an announcement. I only read this thread to see if you were pitching or catching.
[/quote]

Oh I see what you did thar.

Congrats to two great alliances, especially those man-boy lovers in Athens :wub:

[quote name='lanceman1972' timestamp='1292089635' post='2536511']
You might want to actually know what going Greek means before you use it as an announcement. I only read this thread to see if you were pitching or catching.
[/quote]

And a hurf durf to you as well.

I really can't approve of anything that ties me, in any way, to WickedJ. Poor form TPE. :gag:

:v: