USAA Protectorate Annoucement

salsabeast1

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1292007129' post='2535762']
who signed for TTK shouldnt there be two sets of signatures on that document.
[/quote]

It wasn't exactly planned out well(1st forum annoucement I made) but I believe they offered it to us then we signed. I'm going by the 1 on our forum

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1292008557' post='2535770']
It wasn't exactly planned out well(1st forum annoucement I made) but I believe they offered it to us then we signed. I'm going by the 1 on our forum
[/quote]

Not to be all elawyer but this isnt really official till those sigs are in place or untill you get someone to verify its true. I would personally reccomend that you get an official from TTK to get you sigs or at least come in here to verify the truth of this announcement or it could lead to people taking advantage of the situation. Either way good luck to you TTK has some real good people over there.

Good luck. Is the USAA selling most of their tech to TTK now? I thought I read somewhere that you guys were alliance wide tech sellers, or had an alliance wide tech selling program in place. I could be very mistaken though and have you all mixed up with someone else.

Yeah, we were discussing this, and I think the Elder Council were planning/starting a vote, which would then still require my formal go ahead....

So this isn't in place as yet. I'll let y'all know if and when it is.

Don't want Pansy to get antsy with worry or anything, so I dropped by.

Thanks to Sarm and Bud.

Also, Manis B, aren't you a cutie.

[quote name='Cyphon88' timestamp='1292089775' post='2536518']
Yeah, we were discussing this, and I think the Elder Council were planning/starting a vote, which would then still require my formal go ahead....

So this isn't in place as yet. I'll let y'all know if and when it is.

Don't want Pansy to get antsy with worry or anything, so I dropped by.

Thanks to Sarm and Bud.

Also, Manis B, aren't you a cutie.
[/quote]
cyphon appreciate that but are you going to give them temp protection or are they open game?

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1292090350' post='2536532']
cyphon appreciate that but are you going to give them temp protection or are they open game?
[/quote]

Until I, or someone I direct to, post saying otherwise, TTK doesn't protect these guys. At the point TTK posts a treaty or announcement, that is in full effect, and any action against TTK or it's allies will be responded to with the full force and action at our disposal.

But only at that point.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1292093663' post='2536597']
Sheeesh..... I am Ansty for wanting to see the kewl seals.

TTK YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!!
[/quote]

I just know how to push your buttons.

[quote name='Cyphon88' timestamp='1292099108' post='2536684']
Until I, or someone I direct to, post saying otherwise, TTK doesn't protect these guys. At the point TTK posts a treaty or announcement, that is in full effect, and any action against TTK or it's allies will be responded to with the full force and action at our disposal.

But only at that point.

I just know how to push your buttons.
[/quote]
Fair snews and good luck :P

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1292105825' post='2536772']
My apoligies to TTK. I asked a member higher then me if we should post this and said I would do it. He thought I meant our personal forums so he gave me the go ahead. Sorry TTK
[/quote]

Okay, so that's what happened. Good to have it figured out now.