An Announcement from The Sweet Oblivion

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1291854523' post='2534327']
Yeah, they've hit quite a rough patch; I'm happy to see this development.
[/quote]

:( didn't expect to see something like this from you Gopher.

Thanks Athens!!!

This is a very nice move.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1291863118' post='2534487']
Athens of course. Athens has never picked on anyone their own size. First you pick on KofN. Now you're forcing TSO to post topics about how good you are. You guys are pathetic. Surprise me pick on IRON or something. ;)
[/quote]
Omniscient1: So much cleverness that it takes a new alliance every week to hold it all.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1291866795' post='2534546']
[color="#FF00FF"]* Pansy[/color] Wonders, Out of the people moaning about Athens keeping TSO under terms so long, how many of them also gave TSO crap, and said they deserved to disband after they left MCXA?
[/quote]

After a certain amount of time (not sure how much) you can't keep holding the way they formed against them imo. I would really hope that people aren't still trying to hold TSO accountable in December of 2010 for something they did in February of 2009. Sadly I know some people still do. I don't think ppl in MCXA even care any more.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1291867936' post='2534570']
You're sad that I'm happy because Athens waived their portion of your remaining reps?
[/quote]

I believe he thought you meant their rough patch as the development you were happy to see.

Best of luck to TSO!

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1291870838' post='2534615']
This is a classy move, Athens, but they don't really deserve it. Still, I suppose seven or eight months is sufficiently punitive.
[/quote]

Care to explain why they don't deserve it?

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1291871447' post='2534624']
I don't care to elaborate on how much TSO sucks for the millionth time, no.
[/quote]

I am not sure if you are a reroll, but by the age of your nation you seem to have joined this Planet very recently. And apparently when you did TSO was already under terms. That disturbs me a bit because it's already bad when the people who have been around longer hold grudges (which are almost 2 years long, sometimes even further) that have a way to mess up this world's development. We don't really need pointless grudges that happen for no reason by fairly new people based on stuff that happened at a time they were not present through events they probably have little insight of development. If you want to act smart (or even look) try the other way around and give them an oportunity.

With that said, have a good day.

This is an excellent, classy, and welcome move on the part of Athens. Well done and bravo. Hopefully this signals good things for all my brothers (and 1 sister) in the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Also, Lusi is right (as usual):
[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1291873259' post='2534645']
That disturbs me a bit because it's already bad when the people who have been around longer hold grudges (which are almost 2 years long, sometimes even further) that have a way to mess up this world's development. We don't really need pointless grudges that happen for no reason by fairly new people
[/quote]

Edited by watchman

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1291873259' post='2534645']
I am not sure if you are a reroll, but by the age of your nation you seem to have joined this Planet very recently. And apparently when you did TSO was already under terms. That disturbs me a bit because it's already bad when the people who have been around longer hold grudges (which are almost 2 years long, sometimes even further) that have a way to mess up this world's development. We don't really need pointless grudges that happen for no reason by fairly new people based on stuff that happened at a time they were not present through events they probably have little insight of development. If you want to act smart (or even look) try the other way around and give them an oportunity.

With that said, have a good day.
[/quote]
She's Francesca.