VE war 2

GeorgeWBush

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290859504' post='2524554']

[code]dear Georgewbush of ISAF
The VE has ordered you to pay us $1,000 in blackmail money or we will continue the attacks on your pathetic nation, We will use force if you do not pay up within 5 days.

Sethb of VE[/code]
[/quote]
This looks legit.

GeorgeWBush, I'm working to get my alliance to support you in your cause. Umbrella fully believes in defending the oppressed and vanquishing evil (VE is definitely evil). If I'm successful, which I will be, you will have this nuclear arsenal at your disposal (http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Umbrella). VE's time has come. o/

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1290858912' post='2524549']
You misunderstand me, I'm not against your war, I like it. You made me laugh for 1.36 seconds. Good luck on your campaign to rid Bob of fascists/VE. :rolleyes::awesome::awesome::awesome:
[/quote]
It's facists, remember?

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1290863302' post='2524595']
I hope YOU burn. (This in no way reflects the view of NoR)
[/quote]
Why not? :(

[quote name='sethb' timestamp='1290881364' post='2524676']
Hahahaha, what the hell?
[/quote]
You deny it? [IMG]http://imgur.com/xonVD.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Kazeki' timestamp='1290893565' post='2524791']
The coalition will be managed in #bce - anyone who wants to participate in destroying VE should join to coordinate attacks. VE members will be kick/banned. Everyone else may join.
[/quote]
What about Viridians who have seen the light? I think Bob Janova said he could get behind this earlier.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1290874643' post='2524632']
eh what?

Sorry Dubya, no nukes fer ya. I am afraid you are about to find out how slow and grindingly mundane low NS warfare is.
[/quote]

True, but I do miss it so during the Holidays.

:(

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1290894966' post='2524808']
As head fascist, I find your cause to be unfortunate.

Also, please do not misinterpret, the amount requested was not 1000 monetary units, but rather 1000 lbs of soresina fortucello provolone. I am deeply, deeply sorry for the confusion.
[/quote]
Aha, now I understand. 1000 lbs of Soresina Fortucello Provelone is unheard of. I for one will not stand by and watch this ruthless extortion.

:(( V.E. :((

We cannot stand for this fascism. You attacked his, as he says, natilon, and we will not allow this to happen. How DARE you demand the appalling total of $1,000 from him? It's almost unbelievable. His evidence is irrefutable, and your tyranny blinds me with rage.

What do we have here?

1, extortion
2, a PB beatdown
3, the good guys nowhere to be found

THIS is what happens when people stop caring. For those reasons:
[center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1160.snc4/150239_10150119839387524_827937523_7786829_5747327_n.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Europa Hereby Declares a State of War with the Viridian Entente [/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]Not really. Burn this kid, VE. Burn him good. [/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center](Edit: Grammar. The fascism of VE made it hard for me to spell)[/center] Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara