This is What You've All Been Waiting For

Rebounder

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1290801270' post='2523971']
I guess I'm still doing nothing right now? Well, I must be doing something, for, as you see, MK has taken notice.
[/quote]
You do realize we have people looking for nations like yours to raid? You just saved our guys the trouble of looking.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1290810053' post='2524102']
What's so funny about it? You sat in an alliance that, along with you, didn't do anything at all. You really have no place to complain, those that don't do anything shouldn't complain that nothing is going on.

So yeah, congrats after 135 days, finally doing something, Mr. 27k casualties.

Edit: Jesus H. you literally have 27k casualties. Get out of here. :v:
[/quote]

Thank you for your congratulations. So you do admit that, despite previous lacks of effort, I am now actually doing [i]something[/i]?

Also, I've been around here for well over 3 years now. I miss my old hundreds of thousands of casualties :(

Edited by Rebounder

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1290810652' post='2524109']
You do realize we have people looking for nations like yours to raid? You just saved our guys the trouble of looking.
[/quote]

Well, you've taken five tech and dropped over 4 million on the battlefield.

Congrats on the successful raid.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1290752876' post='2523639']
You know, you're not original or cute with yet another rogue attempt that won't accomplish anything.

Really, nothing is sadder than a rogue without nukes.
[/quote]
You, sir, have clearly never seen Ol' Yeller.

:colbert:

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1290751491' post='2523594']
You'd be surprised how much ire envy creates.
[/quote]
Indeed. This seems to be the same way everyone started turning on TOP when they were on top. Hell lets be realistic here, MK isn't even close to as far ahead of the curve NS wise as TOP was. If The Kingdom ever fell, I can imagine that the hate will start up again for whoever takes the lead next, be it NPO again, Polaris, SF, or Legion (joke option)

for years and months, people have been saying do something about it, fight the power,etc.

Yet this man finally did something about it and you all call him ineffective. :<

How can SuperPandoraComplaints expect to fight any great wars if we discourage the opposition? :ehm:

MK should be applauding this man, as they get oodles of technology, and he gets to fight the man. Everyone wins!

All attacks against GOD are encouraged.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1290811490' post='2524118']
So you do admit that, despite previous lacks of effort, I am now actually doing [i]something[/i]?
[/quote]

Yeah, sure. You're at least better than all those people who complain about stagnation yet do nothing.

An excellent opening post.

I support the sentiment, though I question the strategy. In my humble opinion, you should have come in at an angle, started a small alliance before showing your hand. Also, MK isn't the best target to start with. Despite the recent PR smudge, they have popular support and are way too large. Better to start with the more obscure ones. Anyway, good luck with your efforts.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1290805677' post='2524045']
The Reformation welcomes you.

Want to know a secret about MHA's military organization? There is none. I've seen it.
[/quote]

thats what you think. You've just never made us angry. . . til now.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1290805677' post='2524045']
The Reformation welcomes you.

Want to know a secret about MHA's military organization? There is none. I've seen it.
[/quote]
You're funny. Why don't you test that sentiment? I think you'll change your opinion pretty quickly.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1290824045' post='2524267']
You're funny. Why don't you test that sentiment? I think you'll change your opinion pretty quickly.
[/quote]

he already did AA. Thats one of the nuke rogues that attacked us.

[/quote]

Pssst, Rebounder, maybe you should take a break from MK and try MHA

[/quote]
I am testing it right now and the sentiment is holding true thus far. This is the current highlight:

[quote]To: Aimee Mann From: lanski11 Date: 11/26/2010 8:50:31 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your cruise missiles and managed to destroy 0 missiles. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.[/quote]
Wasting a spy attack on destroying cruise missiles in the first place is silly. Doing it when I have no cruise missiles on hand? Wow.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1290826408' post='2524299']
I am testing it right now and the sentiment is holding true thus far. This is the current highlight:

Wasting a spy attack on destroying cruise missiles in the first place is silly. Doing it when I have no cruise missiles on hand? Wow.
[/quote]

i like your level 2 aircraft. i poned 30 of them and lost 1

[quote][quote]AvengingAngel256, on 26 November 2010 - 08:14 PM, said:
[/quote]
I am testing it right now and the sentiment is holding true thus far. This is the current highlight:[/quote]

i disagree. You launched missles but was to scared to GA. right?

Edited by Ninja gumby

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1290826408' post='2524299']

[/quote]
and accidents happen. "cruise missles" is just the first spy attack that pops up. He forgot to change it. He did the second time.