The Imperial Order's QnA

Tarikmo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1290554564' post='2521548']
Does Synergy have a common goal that they wish to accomplish FA-wise? (in the next 6 months)
Does TIO have a specific goal FA-wise? (in the next 6 months)
Do you expect any additional members to be added to Synergy? (in the next 6 months)
What is TIO's general feeling towards...
- Pandora's Box
- C&G
- Superfriends
- Mostly Harmless Alliance
Do you prefer Pie or Cake?
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
[/quote]
We do have an FA goal, and that's just to keep up contact with our current friends, and go around to make new ones.

Specifically Synergy, it's been a pleasure to get to know them, and it's been great adapting, Synergy will likely be TIO's focus for the months to come.

I really can't say, because I don't really pay attention. However, Synergy likes to keep options open.

- TIO isn't big on Pandora's Box, not because we don't like them, but because we don't know them well. It's neutral stance for the most part.
- I personally love CnG, and with TIO in constant contact with Athens, I can safely say TIO likes CnG.
- A real tough one. I'd have to say neutral, because of the limited contact we've had (To my knowledge)

I am a pie person.

And the answer to everything is of course, 4.

[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1290556593' post='2521575']
We do have an FA goal, and that's just to keep up contact with our current friends, and go around to make new ones.
Specifically Synergy, it's been a pleasure to get to know them, and it's been great adapting, Synergy will likely be TIO's focus for the months to come.
I really can't say, because I don't really pay attention. However, Synergy likes to keep options open.[/quote]
So would you say it's an reasonable statement to say that right now Synergy and TIO are looking to solidify as a bloc and cement together their relationships with one another, While being receptive to outside interest but not exactly looking for new treaty members/signatories/etc?
[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1290556593' post='2521575']- TIO isn't big on Pandora's Box, not because we don't like them, but because we don't know them well. It's neutral stance for the most part.
- I personally love CnG, and with TIO in constant contact with Athens, I can safely say TIO likes CnG.
- A real tough one. I'd have to say neutral, because of the limited contact we've had (To my knowledge)[/quote]
As for the last one, I would say that's true as far as I know (The limited contact part. I don't believe we currently have a Diplomat visiting TIO, or vice versa.
Edit: Superfriends?
[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1290556593' post='2521575']And the answer to everything is of course, 4.[/quote]
Add a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe_and_Everything_.2842.29"]2 after the 4[/url] and we can talk :P

What do you guys think about Blue as a Color Sphere?
It Sirius and Synergy ended up declaring war on each other and due to vague CBs it was unclear who the aggressor is, which side would TIO fall on?
What's TIO's favorite thing to do with their time off?
Alcoholic Drink of Choice?
Who would be TIO's Mascot?

Edit#2: I hope you don't mind, Every single one of your responses has been read in a Colbert Voice in my head and I'm finding it immensely amusing, [ooc]especially because of your avatar[/ooc]. :D

Edited by AvengingAngel256

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1290550999' post='2521486']
2 Questions:

Are you ok with IAA being the pimps of Sirius?

Where did our ambassador go?
[/quote]
1. I wish they'd give us a better share of the pay though...

2. Mido ended up joining us, then left us about a week later to found his own alliance (even asked us for a protectorate, that was turned down by the entire gov

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1290551873' post='2521502']
Why are you the way that you are?
[/quote]
Because we aren't the way we aren't?

We make decisions based on what we see as the best option for both ourselves and our allies. Simple as that.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1290551915' post='2521503']
What is the difference between the original TIO and this TIO?

Leadership differences? I forget who the old Leader and Government were.

Any specific goals that you have set to accomplish be it statistically or in areas of FA?

Why is TIO in 2 blocs and do you plan on staying in both or leaving one?

Also, I request that Tarik be slapped with a rather large trout on a daily basis :P
[/quote]
1. Well in this TIO, we've got a different government (with the exception of a couple who are still here from the previous incarnation, myself included), different charter, new set of allies (with the exception of NpO), and the knowledge of where we went wrong previously. We've come out far stronger as a result of this.
2. You can see our timeline of our government [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Imperial_Order_(2nd)#Government_History"]here[/url]
3. As outlined earlier, all we really are working on FA wise is increasing our :wub: with our present allies.
4. Sirius is a unity bloc, Synergy is a military bloc. We have no thought on leaving either. This isn't the first case of this happening, take a look at SF and Chestnut, there's 4 alliances which are in both blocs.
5. This process has been in motion for quite some time :v:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1290556259' post='2521571']
Does TIO :wub: Synergy?
[/quote]
Of course we do :wub:

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1290565947' post='2521689']
As for the last one, I would say that's true as far as I know (The limited contact part. I don't believe we currently have a Diplomat visiting TIO, or vice versa.
Edit: Superfriends?
[/quote]
Superfriends, we'd be neutral to them as well. Personally I've never been in an alliance that had a high amount of contact with a SF alliance. Not for any particular reason, I've just had nothing to do with them on an official basis.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1290565947' post='2521689']
What do you guys think about Blue as a Color Sphere?
It Sirius and Synergy ended up declaring war on each other and due to vague CBs it was unclear who the aggressor is, which side would TIO fall on?
What's TIO's favorite thing to do with their time off?
Alcoholic Drink of Choice?
Who would be TIO's Mascot?
[/quote]
1. Blue's a great sphere, it has been my favourite sphere that I've been a part of (I've been active on Aqua, White, and now Blue). I've met some great people on the blue sphere, as seen by several of our treaties
2. Technically we'd be obliged to be on the Synergy side, due to the treaty being stronger, however Sirius and Synergy naturally both have an NAP clause, so we'd be neutral. I'd hate to see something like that happen :gag:
3. Taking over the world (ooc: via Civ 5, I'm currently in the process of doing this ^_^ )
4. Imperial Beer

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/449967145_d863357bc3.jpg?v=0[/img]

5. Mastabadey, no exceptions

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1290589476' post='2522006']
Would you sell me skippy?
[/quote]
Would I sell *you?* or would I sell you myself? :o

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1290588981' post='2522005']
How much more awesome is GATO than LoSS?
[/quote]
Well LoSS lets me in their members chan, I'm awaiting my access for GATO's members chan :P

LoSS get's a 1up there ;)

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1290592261' post='2522010']
How much tech would you pay me to join your alliance? :3

How much have I pissed you off in the past few months? :awesome:

Would you upgrade with Athens if it where proposed tomorrow?

I :wub: you guys.
[/quote]
We don't buy members :P

You've had your moments <_<

Well, naturally it would have to be discussed and voted on, it's possible though :o

:wub:

[quote name='Politician' timestamp='1290614389' post='2522125']
Skippy, why did you make me post here?

Also, cats or dogs?
[/quote]
TIO controls (with a little help from IAA) Synergy remember? Your initiative is long gone my friend.

Bears > Dogs > Cats

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1290640984' post='2522500']
TIO controls (with a little help from IAA) Synergy remember? Your initiative is long gone my friend.

Bears > Dogs > Cats
[/quote]

More like...

Beardogs > Bears > Dogs > Cats

Get it right skippy. Get it right.

Edited by Cao Pai

[quote name='Desert Ratz' timestamp='1290646610' post='2522568']
How have you liked it thus far in Synergy? :)
[/quote]

I was one of the few weary individuals within TIO when talks started, however, my mind has been changed quite promptly after getting to know you all better (mainly LoSS and GATO) and I can now easily say this was a step in the right direction for TIO, and I'm proud that we did it.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1290640984' post='2522500']

Bears > Dogs > Cats
[/quote]
I could take being controlled by you.

But...

What you said...

about cats...

:(