10.10.10 Winner

Sarmatian Empire

517 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that this has turned into a tiny fiasco. The alliances in question obviously weren't given clear instructions on what to do with battle reports etc.

I won't say more as people will complain, but I hope that if there's another event like this, that better structure & organisation occurs.

[quote name='Australian Warlord' timestamp='1290034736' post='2516182']
Personally I think that this has turned into a tiny fiasco. The alliances in question obviously weren't given clear instructions on what to do with battle reports etc.

I won't say more as people will complain, but I hope that if there's another event like this, that better structure & organisation occurs.
[/quote]

Every alliance involved was given clear instructions of what to do. Weather they were able to process the clear intructions or forgot or are to lazy to add up the numbers in a reasonable time frame is the problem. That is all. <_<

I understand that there is a lot of math, however the long it takes to declare an winner, greater will be the perception of the general people that the tournament was a bad idea.

Next time a simple thing will solve the problem. Everyone playing change his alliance to Sparta.Tournment (FAN.tournament, NpO.tournment etc.)
And we could use the in game tools.