Forcing alliances to disband is back

Alterego

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1286796821' post='2481439']
Every nation destroyed is a victory imo.

Also I seem to recall Valhalla trying to run a certain two alliances out of the game at one time or another. But oh yeah, that was the old Valhalla right?
[/quote]

Ill respond to that one LJ. YES that was the old Valhalla. Show me where we have done so in the last 18 months or so. Hell even better the last 2 years. The same old butt hurt Valhalla is a bully they did this 3 years ago under NW. If a 3 year old grudge is all that gets you through the night then I guess by all means hold on to it.

****I just read this last page and saw that havent read the whole thread*******

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I seem to recall Valhalla trying to run a certain two alliances out of the game at one time or another. But oh yeah, that was the old Valhalla right?
[/quote]
I seem to recall Karma came calling for Valhalla. It has yet to come for you, I look forward to the backtracking from you when it happens.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286817620' post='2481608']
I seem to recall Karma came calling for Valhalla. It has yet to come for you, I look forward to the backtracking from you when it happens.
[/quote]
Thanks AE but in all fairness Umbrella was more than fair to us in Karma. But I guess the lessons we learned the hard way must be learned by all the hard way.

GOONS has been, are, and will forever be the garbage of Planet Bob. We all knew it after they disbanded during the UJW, and hopefully we will again realize it further on down the road.

(Although I am semi-impressed with Sardonic, he seems like a pretty solid leader. But maybe my vision is just too blurry due to my old age.)

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286817620' post='2481608']
[/quote]

Are you trying to suggest I care about forcing alliances to disband, when in that exact same quote I said, "Every nation destroyed is a victory imo."?

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1286831552' post='2481784']
GOONS has been, are, and will forever be the garbage of Planet Bob. We all knew it after they disbanded during the UJW, and hopefully we will again realize it further on down the road.

(Although I am semi-impressed with Sardonic, he seems like a pretty solid leader. But maybe my vision is just too blurry due to my old age.)
[/quote]

iirc, GOONS did not disband during the UjW. They disbanded a few months after it ended. \m/ and Genmay disbanded during and possibly Golden Sabres.

Just \m/ and Genmay, Doc. Also, GOLD disbanded because of VietFAN, which overlapped somewhat with UJW. GS didn't disband until the following June, not too long before Neutral Shoving disbanded. And they only disbanded because they got dogpiled for supporting FAN.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1286831552' post='2481784']

[/quote]
Yeah, because Old GOONS actually didn't disband and we're secretly the same alliance that "disbanded". :rolleyes:

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1287625073' post='2489156']
Trust me they're not the same. These GOONs are like the diet coke.
[/quote]
You might not like diet Coke at first, but after a while it grows on you and you start to enjoy, even crave it. And it's better for you than regular Coke.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1287679176' post='2489819']
OOC: and you're mexican tap water.

IC: It's 'GOONS' not 'GOONs'.
[/quote]

OOC: No U

IC: I call em like I see em.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287679342' post='2489821']
You might not like diet Coke at first, but after a while it grows on you and you start to enjoy, even crave it. And it's better for you than regular Coke.
[/quote]

One gives diabetes and the other cancer. I prefer my skim milk thank you.

[/quote]

Pretty much this
The primary objective in game warfare is to get enemy nations to surrender or give up and delete, neither is preferable
Once the nukes start flying any nation / alliance that goes in at anything less than 100% commitment until it gets what it wants is asking for trouble

Edited by SynthFG

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287679342' post='2489821']
[/quote]
I used to think you were okay.

No longer is that the case. I am disgusted.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1287681347' post='2489848']
IC: I call em like I see em.
[/quote]
Funny... in all our announcements, I see "GOONS". Maybe you need better glasses in the nSo?