Forcing alliances to disband is back

Alterego

So GOONS allies and former Karma members what are you going to do? This was a major issue that Karma used to justify their war and said it would never happen again.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285865877' post='2469859']
Really, they'll probably just disband, but that's on them for engaging us. There is a price to be paid in attacking us, and if they're not interested in paying it, the war will continue.
[/quote]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything has come full-circle, it's from Bi-Polar, where TOP and co. warred with CnG until they had to pay reps for preemptively attacking.

I [i]suppose[/i] TOP could have disbanded instead?

Edited by Iserlohn

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285866672' post='2469880']
It's always a good idea to take content from another thread out of context and create a new thread with said content in order to get attention. Keep up the good work.
[/quote]
Such is the gravity of what the GOONS government minister said it warrants its own thread.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285866809' post='2469881']
Such is the gravity of what the GOONS government minister said it warrants its own thread.
[/quote]

I suppose it wasn't in your best interest to quote the entire thread so that people may see what it was in reference to? Oh, no, of course not.

I would say that GOONS has been contributing to the disbandment of alliances through perpetual raids. However, I don't think the statement you just quoted shows an intent to forcefully disband an alliance.

Edited by kulomascovia

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1285866903' post='2469884']
I would say that GOONS has been contributing to the disbandment of alliances through perpetual raids. However, I don't think the statement you just quoted shows an intent to forcefully disband an alliance.
[/quote]

Your first sentence: We don't raid alliances.
Your second sentence: correct.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285866898' post='2469883']
I suppose it wasn't in your best interest to quote the entire thread so that people may see what it was in reference to? Oh, no, of course not.
[/quote]
I gave him the opportunity to deny it and he refused to deny this is what GOONS were going to do.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1285867220' post='2469892']
When GOONS forcibly disbands Ninjas, we'll talk. Until then, try to limit the mouth-foaming hyperbole.
[/quote]
If you think waiting for something to happen before you act is the way to go you wouldnt have attacked TPF for not spying on you. You would have waited for them to spy on you. They didnt neither did you. The lesson is a suggestion is fact that something was to happen or will happen and a DoW is an acceptable response.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285867353' post='2469897']
I gave him the opportunity to deny it and he refused to deny this is what GOONS were going to do.
[/quote]

You're a ridiculous individual and have lost respect for attempting this pointless character assassination. I mean this completely out of character as you decided to post this in the OOC section of the forums, meaning you must be taking this game WAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285867652' post='2469902']
You're a ridiculous individual and have lost respect for attempting this pointless character assassination. I mean this completely out of character as you decided to post this in the OOC section of the forums, meaning you must be taking this game WAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.
[/quote]
I posted in the wrong forum you want reps or something?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285867813' post='2469907']
[/quote]

I like it how people like to insult our intelligence, yet the alternative is the idiocy above. Perhaps this game [i]would[/i] be more entertaining if everyone acted like children. Good show.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285866809' post='2469881']
[/quote]

The gravity was such that you had to change completely the context..

I am not sympathetic towards Goons actions, but threads like that make me rethink my positions and cheer for GOONs.

So you don't have an actual point to this thread, I take it. Other than quoting something out-of-context and hoping that everyone that reads it won't go and look at the context, or hope that they share you inability to read.

Good luck with that.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285867353' post='2469897']
[/quote]

Nah, you fished for an answer and took it out of context.

Are you really that incredibly dense? He never stated that their intention was that they would disband them. Point me to where he explicitly says that "We will disband FnKa". That's not the case. At all. Sometimes I wonder if you do this on purpose.

He clearly says, if they don't want to pay for their transgressions, then they will suffer their own consequences. Eugh, I don't get how you can be this stupid.

If this is all you've got, clutching at straws, then I guess we have nothing to worry about.

I tell you what, if you ever attack GOD citing a CB to change our charter, then we will disband you. What do you say to that?

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1285868439' post='2469921']
He clearly says, if they don't want to pay for their transgressions, then they will suffer their own consequences. Eugh, I don't get how you can be this stupid.
[/quote]
If they dont want to pay they will suffer GOONS concenceques. No one has a gun to GOONS head forcing them to fight on until these alliances cease to exist.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285865877' post='2469859']
Really, they'll probably just disband, but that's on them for engaging us. There is a price to be paid in attacking us, and if they're not interested in paying it, the war will continue.
[/quote]
If they disband its their own fault, thats what they get for attacking GOONS. We have a reps price and if they refuse to pay it see part one. It was a clear threat from a GOON gov member to take this war to the point where this alliance will cease to exist if they dont meet GOONS price.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285867813' post='2469907']
[/quote]
That or you could disband :rolleyes:

What a ridiculous thread

Edited by Biazt