FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1285920378' post='2470905']
A forced charter addition? Are you kidding me?

I can't [i]wait[/i] to see the terms of FnKa's surrender.
[/quote]
Perhaps a charter amendment approving more loose raiding policies? :v:

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1285883704' post='2470232']
I'm pretty sure GOONS hadn't done anything to FnKa.
[/quote]

But good sir, surely you can see how the evil GOONS infringed on those gallant FnKa gentlemen by taking all the good Tech Raid targets? Why, that Philippine person said so.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285885951' post='2470279']
I didn't exactly hide this new nation, genius. And the idiots that run up to me all like, "You're The AUT aren't you!?" as if I was hiding my past alias. I literally came out and said it, if it takes you that long to realize it, really not my issue.

And btw if I wanted to hide my alias into a new nation, you wouldn't know about it. I can guarantee that.
[/quote]

Sorry, but every one has always known who you are ever since the days of Yellow Miser or what ever. You are not exactly the type to resurrect cleanly.

(PS. :mad: BloodFury :mad: )

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1285928571' post='2470937']
Not a fan of forcible charter amendments, no sir.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1285920378' post='2470905']
A forced charter addition? Are you kidding me?
[/quote]

As clearly stated in the last 20 pages, everyone involved saw it for what it was: It was a rhetorical tool and nothing more. The point is we wanted a war, and GOONS were a politically expedient target because they are high profile.

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1285936609' post='2470995']
As clearly stated in the last 20 pages, everyone involved saw it for what it was: It was a rhetorical tool and nothing more. The point is we wanted a war, and GOONS were a politically expedient target because they are high profile.
[/quote]

I love the honesty.

[quote]

Sorry, but every one has always known who you are ever since the days of Yellow Miser or what ever. You are not exactly the type to resurrect cleanly.

(PS. BloodFury ) [/quote]

You clearly don't know how The AUT started out. I tricked everyone with only TOP having the faintest of clues I was a reroll but not which one. Apparently I got queried by a leader of Planet Bob saying, "You've restored my faith in allowing rerolls o/". I won't say who but I still remember it.

And that's it really, don't want to drag this topic with myself or Methrage again.

[/quote]

Hello Craig from The International, please read the above. I'll await an apology to mattski and me. Thanks in advance.

[/quote]
A politically expedient target? Clearly you're mistaking the blabber here for the real political environment. You almost literally could not have picked a worse target, for reasons you'll find out soon enough.

What's this?

[quote]10/1/2010 2:48:01 AM
"Not CRAIG"

CRAIGtopia
Ruler: IAMCRAIG
Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism

RUI GERN
Ruler: fullauto
New Sith Order [/quote]

Simple misunderstanding or a "we dare you to cross the line...." tactic.

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1285941747' post='2471031']
What's this?

[/quote]
If you look at the target's other wars, it's apparently a ghost bust.

[/quote]

:lol1: and :smug:

You guys.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285941529' post='2471029']
A politically expedient target? Clearly you're mistaking the blabber here for the real political environment. You almost literally could not have picked a worse target, for reasons you'll find out soon enough.
[/quote]

Could you be refering to your 'super secret' bloc announcement that has been floating around for days on end? That happens to already include all the nations attacking us? And certainly, if we were making rational decisions that may be a factor. We happen to just not care.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1285941317' post='2471026']
Hello Craig from The International, please read the above. I'll await an apology to mattski and me. Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Oh, don't misunderstand. We really don't like the 'your not an alliance' line. Raid whoever you want, as long as you accept the consequences. Just don't play little games of semantics. On its own however, its just that, disliking something. It certainly didn't motivate this war on its own.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1285944407' post='2471067']
:lol1: and :smug:

You guys.
[/quote]

An excellent and substantive contribution to the discussion of war for wars sake. You sir are a credit to your alliance.

Edited by DeadAnimal

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1285951026' post='2471158']
An excellent and substantive contribution to the discussion of war for wars sake. You sir are a credit to your alliance.
[/quote]

Why thank you! I think my alliance mates would agree with you!

What else do you want me to say? I already showed that you guys don't really follow much of a moral code when it comes to raiding, and then you came out and said that you just declared war for the hell of it, and that your whole crusade was just an attempt to attack someone and gain some political capital.

I'm afraid you misjudged the situation.

Edited by Yankees Empire

Could you be refering to your 'super secret' bloc announcement that has been floating around for days on end? That happens to already include all the nations attacking us? And certainly, if we were making rational decisions that may be a factor. We happen to just not care.
[/quote]
Nothing of the sort. We in GOONS believe in harsh punitive reps, you should have attacked somebody who doesn't, like BAPS or something.

Could you be refering to your 'super secret' bloc announcement that has been floating around for days on end? That happens to already include all the nations attacking us? And certainly, if we were making rational decisions that may be a factor. We happen to just not care.[/quote]
This is a weird thing to say. As far as I know, all the people who are attacking ninjas and FnKa are treatied to us and are doing stuff through MDPs.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285941529' post='2471029']
[/quote]

goons will call in more allies? :awesome:

sorry. couldnt resist

Edited by Roi Loup

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1285941747' post='2471031']
What's this?

[/quote]

As the Commander of Vader which fullauto is in he has pulled this stunt against a smaller AA and lost now gone and attacked MK which we don't tolerate so he is a ghost.

[/quote]
And the fact that we actually wanted a war, just didn't have a valid CB to attack someone else....you guys did the work for us...so thanks!

Edited by Boywunda

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285903085' post='2470639']
Great idea, we should tell one of the dozen microalliances that declared on us with the intention of nuking us for no particular reason that after we fight for a while they can just go back to their business with no consequences. That would send the right kind of message for sure.
[/quote]

While I understand where you are coming from, something you are saying here has bothered me for a while now. Not specifically about GOONS mind you, but in general. What part of "GOONS & friends are going to reduce these attacking nations to dust.' isn't a consequence? Unless these nations stick around for months, I am seriously doubting they will end up doing more damage then they take by the end of this. There is such a thing as potential lost, which holding them in anarchy/at ZI will do. Having people pay reps for months on end removes them from the playing field entirely, and is boring for everyone, so maybe alternative surrender terms would be better.

FnKa asking for a charter change as a requisite for peace is a blunder though. How big remains to be seen, it's much too early to tell. I could see anyone considering helping FnKa in this fight :gag: on that one.

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1285965513' post='2471396']
While I understand where you are coming from, something you are saying here has bothered me for a while now. Not specifically about GOONS mind you, but in general. What part of "GOONS & friends are going to reduce these attacking nations to dust.' isn't a consequence? Unless these nations stick around for months, I am seriously doubting they will end up doing more damage then they take by the end of this. There is such a thing as potential lost, which holding them in anarchy/at ZI will do. Having people pay reps for months on end removes them from the playing field entirely, and is boring for everyone, so maybe alternative surrender terms would be better.

FnKa asking for a charter change as a requisite for peace is a blunder though. How big remains to be seen, it's much too early to tell. I could see anyone considering helping FnKa in this fight :gag: on that one.
[/quote]
We might end up reducing them to dust, but they're going to be doing damage to us as well. Just going head-to-head with a group means we'll be trading blows for a while. I don't consider that enough of a consequence to just let them go afterward. That's more just mutual destruction.

Nobody has spoken peace yet so it will depend on what people ask for and offer. Guess we'll see. Although we have had a few people ask for surrender terms so we're setting up POW camps at the moment.