OWF Edition WAE

Chickenzilla

671 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1284643214' post='2455746']
Could you quantify what it is I'm supposed to be jealous of?
[/quote]

i'm not sure why exactly you guys are jealolus that's just like the only answer there is to this poll, i mean what else other than jealousy would be the point behind this poll, if it isn't jealousy it has to be fear, fear of us or what we may become, either that or you guys are just dicks, i'm not really sure

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AAR0N' timestamp='1284643414' post='2455747']
i'm not sure why exactly you guys are jealolus that's just like the only answer there is to this poll, i mean what else other than jealousy would be the point behind this poll, if it isn't jealousy it has to be fear, fear of us or what we may become, either that or you guys are just dicks, i'm not really sure
[/quote]
That isn't what I asked you, so let me break it down a little and use easier words. I would like for you to make a list of what things about the Legion I should be jealous of. I can't think of anything, so I need you to help me.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1284643913' post='2455751']
That isn't what I asked you, so let me break it down a little and use easier words. I would like for you to make a list of what things about the Legion I should be jealous of. I can't think of anything, so I need you to help me.
[/quote]

our unity, loyalty to each other, our ability to resolve in game conflict with other nations, we have great organization due to our check ins, we also have very helpful members who are there for other members of the alliance when they need help

[quote name='AAR0N' timestamp='1284644580' post='2455757']
our unity, loyalty to each other, our ability to resolve in game conflict with other nations, we have great organization due to our check ins, we also have very helpful members who are there for other members of the alliance when they need help
[/quote]

Congratulations, you seem to have the ability of doing the basics right. Not making me jealous though, keep trying.

[quote name='Brutilius' timestamp='1284644802' post='2455760']
Congratulations, you seem to have the ability of doing the basics right. Not making me jealous though, keep trying.
[/quote]

i'd like to thank you for the congratulations mate, not everyone can get the basics right

[quote name='lorddagon' timestamp='1284536202' post='2454611']
I am speaking in general terms here, sure on bob may be different from in the real world, but eventually the novelty of being ruled by a king or queen will wear off, even in bob, and then it is up to the individual persons to decide.

But go ahead, yell at me, tell me i am an idiot, laugh at my post, degrade me into the dirt you know i am. I wouldnt care, your opinions matter not to my core, I aM a GhOsT iN tHe MaChInE.
[/quote]

If it's any consolation, the point was that I can't believe your alliance is beating Invicta. So it follows that I don't think Legion is quite that bad.

You and your alliancemates are putting out an incredible amount of butthurt bravado, but I'm not going to let it sway my vote.

[/quote]
Without these things, an alliance falls apart within weeks. I hate to disappoint, but I have no reason to be jealous of you for something that every other alliance does.

edit: i can do grammar gud

Edited by Quinoa Rex

[quote name='AAR0N' timestamp='1284643414' post='2455747']
[/quote]
I'm not sure whether to break down hysterically laughing or crying.

I assume the latter, considering I am a member of the ~alliance that cries the most~ :v:

[/quote]

If you have the ability to check in, why is your military performance in each war absolutely terrible?

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1284656118' post='2455840']
If you have the ability to check in, why is your military performance in each war absolutely terrible?
[/quote]
Their government spent the last few months on an illustrated tutorial for posting on the forums, but have yet to create one for "buying soldiers".

[quote name='lorddagon' timestamp='1284691313' post='2456255']
[quote]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
^I quantified it for you
[/quote]
Those numbers are our, and you cannot haz them,
[/quote]

And you wonder why people think you have some of the worst posters?

Edited by potato

After seeing this wonderful display from Legion, I've had to change my vote. Invicta is a truly horrible alliance and up until recently/especially following the Cluster#$%k I thought they were the worst alliance out there. Thank you for showing me how wrong I was Legion.

EDIT: Also NATO for #3

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

[/quote]I'm calling an official MK meeting in #MKsecretchan on espernet.

We must copy this idea of "check ins" if we are to compete with the Legion machine.

Recently it was brought to my attention that you can in some way classify the allainces in this game. first you have the actvie alliances. these alliances are typified by their commitment to the game, with a clear agenda, dedicated efforts to acheive their ends, and memebership base that participate a great deal in the day to day operations of the alliance. secondly, you have the community allainces. these alliances have characteristics like the active alliance but to a different degree. they have an agenda though it rarely reaches to far beyond their own walls, efforts to acheive their ends are more laissez fair with a less clear indication of a final destination, being content for the most part with what they have and a membership that when propmpted will particaipate but not to the degree of the active alliance. The third and last type is the allaince is bares the same resemblance as does the second to the first. thisalliance has not yet formulated a definite agenda, and leans towards security before it does to power. be that as it may, the ends it wishes to acheive are proportinally less in scope and reach, and its membership will follow the direction of its leaders but will not wantenly question them. The Legion, in my expereince, and it has been only 135days, is the second of these allainces. My question therefore would be, having read all before this post, why then if that is our nature are we so actively attacked. i understand that there has been a long history before my time, some of which is distinguished, some of which people would question, but i also understand that the past is just that. it is something that fades gradually, and in time becomes so distant as to have no bearing on the present. I think now having written these last words i should refrase my question. it is not 'why are we so actvely attacked', rather it should be 'when will you leave our history where it belongs'

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1284714508' post='2456494']
And you wonder why people think you have some of the worst posters?
[/quote]

Did you realize i was poking fun at the situation with a little humor to break up the mood, but i guess you are still in troll mode so i guess i shall see you when you arent trollin

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1284782943' post='2457004']
So Legion is WAE? If that's the case, Congratulations, I guess.
[/quote]
If UPN wasn’t in the process of slithering over to the C&G side of the world they would have had the backing of all C&G and comfortably won.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1284785193' post='2457035']
If UPN wasn’t in the process of slithering over to the C&G side of the world they would have had the backing of all C&G and comfortably won.
[/quote]
That didn't stop them getting them into the top 4, beating out NSO.