A New Era

Wad of Lint

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1284242418' post='2450201']
Oh yay. Prepare yourself for all NSO announcement to be massive wall-o-text's. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

hahaha, tru dat.

Congrats Heggo, i'm sure you'll perform splendidly :)

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1284148992' post='2448994']

In keeping with the Rule of Two, it would seem I have need for a new Dark Lord to skulk about in my shadows and threaten to unseat me. That Dark Lord shall be Rebel Virginia.

[/quote]
And they said that on this day his ego, it shall block out the sun.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1284317352' post='2451189']
Heggo, congratulations. If anyone can helm the alliance properly it is you. Now do something smart with it or just disband. I'm sick of looking at you all. Good luck, ect. ect.
[/quote]

You ain't seen nothin yet :awesome:

Heggo will take us down a wonderful path.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1284148931' post='2448992']
[center][img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4885/nsowavy1.png[/img]
[img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/46/nsoannouncementbanner.png[/img][/center]

Misconceptions are common. Those with positions of power love to corrupt and tailor the opinions of lower classes to their needs. Often the Sith have been at the forefront of these battles; refusing to quietly accept the directives of false prophets. Some of you have learned, with us, to disregard the calls that paint us as evil or corrupt. For we are neither. We free you from the chains of chaos and unjust expectations. We strive to provide you with the liberties you deserve. We seek not to harm, but to liberate, to cast off the rules and laws created by those who came long before you. The New Sith Order is your savior. Disregard the poisoned rhetoric of those afraid of change and accept the wisdom, the ultimate sacrifice of the Dark Side.

I have had the incomparable opportunity to lead the Sith, to shape the Order as my own. My retirement has been a long time coming and now it is time to give someone else the chance to make his mark. Over the past few weeks I have slowly been relinquishing control, and tonight the change is official. Darth Heggo has accepted the reigns of the Sith Emperor. Thus begins a new era.
[/quote]

I hate to see you retire Lint. You have been and will continue to be my very dear friend. I'm sorry you're no longer leading us and I'll miss you in that capacity. Your retirement is well deserved however, enjoy it old friend.