UOKMB war with GOONS

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1283933434' post='2446411']
Of course, you won't take my word for it because I am a GOONS member and we are by nature a vile and despicable bunch that spend our time at the foreclosed warehouse, dragging down property levels.

Why hasn't someone evicted us yet?
[/quote]

Oh don't worry eviction is coming, very soon and as Almighty Admin is my witness I will do everything in my power to ensure that this happens.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283932475' post='2446398']
[color="#0000FF"]So, your threat of attack was a farce then. Say what you will, but I do not like my mind being toyed with. I demand an official statement that I will not be attacked by GOONS, an apology, and 90 million in compensation for emotional damages. Though I fear it will take a lot more than money for me to begin my recovering from the traumatizing events of tonight, it is a start. These are the terms I am giving to you for my exit from peace mode.

Also, you call UKOMB rogues. Have you forgotten that their reason for this war is self-defense? You raided them months ago. You are reaping what you sowed. Your nonsense about them being rogues does not change that fact.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote] In a combined DoE and DoW, UOKMB declares war with Goons.

[b]Some time ago a small company of nations convened with a single goal; hurt Goons. And with that sole purpose UOKMB was born.[/b]

Whilst building warchests 3 Goons caitiffs took it upon themselves to raid a UOKMB nation. At that point he was our only non-nuclear capable nation and during these so-called "raids" one Goon decided to use nuclear weapons. These two actions speak volumes about Goons and their pusillanimous policies.

[b]However, rather than declare war there and then, we bided our time and stuck to our original plan knowing that soon we would dine on revenge gazpacho.[/b]

We do not seek reparations. We seek justice. We seek to show cowardly actions will not go unpunished.

Once we have finished razing the chosen recreant nations on the first page of Goons, we will slither down the pages slowly but surely extirpating all those in our path. As things stand there are 304 nations in Goons and none in peace mode. Let's see how those numbers change in the coming weeks when the lights are turned on and the cockroaches run for cover.

What damage can 8 nations do to an alliance of over 300? In short, you are a big tree, we are a small axe.

TKF
UOKMB Ayatollah [/quote]

So this is the official DoW bold-ed parts are what I am talking about here. In this official document here, they state they formed in the express purpose to go nuke rogue on goons. They even held off on retaliation as to help bring their plan to fruition when they got raided and nuked. Which I highly doubt was unwarranted. So explain to me how this "was" is self defense if they were planning on attacking GOONS from the start? They have since back peddled on this, then back peddled on the back-peddles and have just made their original DoW full of holes. Stop using this as a defense for their actions.

LIsten guys, here's the deal: There are a lot of people out there that hate GOONS. I mean, really, really hate them. You could have gone with that really well. However, what you've done with your harsh posts towards people that weren't exactly against you is alienated yourselves. Heck, I was tempted to jump in and attack one of you just because you annoy me. You're making me want to side with GOONS. Do you know how that makes me feel (Spoiler alert: warm and fuzzy)?

Obligatory :(( GOONS, but not really.

tl;dr, shut up and go away, kthnx.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283933307' post='2446409']
It just needs one nation out of 300 to represent them as a whole because you didn't throw him to the wolves for nuking the victim and neither did you compensate them for the damages they suffered to their nation. Oh don't forget "punitive damages" either!
[/quote]
They didn't ask for compensation, or even to end the tech raid.

My head is still spinning on how you can simultaneously treat 300 people both as rogues and as an alliance. You're saying 300 people are being held responsible for the actions of one person (implying that they're an alliance) but also say they're rogues. I know some people are disputing the UOKMB rogues vs alliance thing, but you can't have both at once. At the very best you could consider ktarthan by himself a rogue and declare on him. I'd enjoy seeing how that turns out.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283933375' post='2446410']
[color="#0000FF"]Anyway, it seems UOKMB is not an unreasonable group, and I cannot tell but are they suing for peace? If they are, there is no reason to deny them other than pettiness on your part.[/color]
[/quote]
In their DoE they indicated that they don't want reps nor do they want peace. They seem to intend to go out in a blaze of glory, and then I assume fade away since they frequently indicate they "don't care."

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1283933652' post='2446415']
LIsten guys, here's the deal: There are a lot of people out there that hate GOONS. I mean, really, really hate them. You could have gone with that really well. However, what you've done with your harsh posts towards people that weren't exactly against you is alienated yourselves. Heck, I was tempted to jump in and attack one of you just because you annoy me. You're making me want to side with GOONS. Do you know how that makes me feel (Spoiler alert: warm and fuzzy)?

Obligatory :(( GOONS, but not really.

tl;dr, shut up and go away, kthnx.
[/quote]Wait a second, someone who generated some input that isn't entirely derived from their position on the treaty web?

This is unacceptable. Sir, you are out of line and I demand you dine elsewhere.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283933544' post='2446412']
Oh don't worry eviction is coming, very soon and as Almighty Admin is my witness I will do everything in my power to ensure that this happens.
[/quote]
We share a mutual ally. This would be really awkward for MK to deal with. Can't we all just get along? Do you plan to drop them as allies just so you can "evict" us? Or do you plan to do the evicting from outside of STA?

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283931968' post='2446389']
Archon fought and stood in the name of upholding morals in the Karma War
[/quote]
I wasn't aware that Archon participated in Karma to end tech raids; can you point me to a quote?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283933920' post='2446417']

My head is still spinning on how you can simultaneously treat 300 people both as rogues and as an alliance. You're saying 300 people are being held responsible for the actions of one person (implying that they're an alliance) but also say they're rogues. I know some people are disputing the UOKMB rogues vs alliance thing, but you can't have both at once. At the very best you could consider ktarthan by himself a rogue and declare on him. I'd enjoy seeing how that turns out.

In their DoE they indicated that they don't want reps nor do they want peace. They seem to intend to go out in a blaze of glory, and then I assume fade away since they frequently indicate they "don't care."
[/quote]

A tiny weedy defenceless man that has been mugged then beaten up by a stronger man can't exactly ask for compensation on the spot can he? There has been plenty of precedence set in the past regarding one nation representing an alliance as a whole as a sufficient reason for war.

You sir are at best, a rookie leader.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283933920' post='2446417']

[/quote]

I'll take an end to this. Here's my demands, they're very reasonable, considering my mate was unprovoked nuked:

1 Goons surrender and sue for peace.
2 War reparations to the total of 1 unit of currency, 1 soldier and 0.5 tech, payable immediately to me by any Goon.
3 Goons say they're sorry, very very sorry indeed.
4 Beefspari leaves Goons and joins UOKMB.

I think that's about it.

[quote name='tanglerat' timestamp='1283937173' post='2446436']
I'll take an end to this. Here's my demands, they're very reasonable, considering my mate was unprovoked nuked:

2 War reparations to the total of 1 unit of currency, 1 soldier and 0.5 tech, payable immediately to me by any Goon.

I think that's about it.
[/quote]

But we aren't sorry and the hell if we are giving up Beefspari.

[quote name='tanglerat' timestamp='1283937173' post='2446436']

I think that's about it.
[/quote]
You didn't say how long I'd have to join so that's an easy loophole, and NSO set a precedent for surrendering and saying sorry when you really aren't. But also you guys said you don't really care, so if that's true you could just go inactive. Also your DoE said you didn't want reps.

I await RV's moral outrage.

EDIT: In all seriousness, if you want to actually discuss it, one of your members was masked as a diplomat on our forums. You can negotiate peace there.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283931968' post='2446389']
If Umbrella, MK, GOD, iFOK and VE had any single thread of morality, they all would cancel their treaties with GOONS. They are a danger to Planet Bob with their terrorism against independent nations and micro-alliances. GOONS are destined to suffer a similar fate to their predecessor and every single citizen of Planet Bob knows this, so why delay the inevitable any further and allow them to run among like bullies left unchecked for a while longer?

The person I am most disappointed in this whole fiasco is not GOONS, but Archon. Archon fought and stood in the name of upholding morals in the Karma War and now look what you have become, allowing allies to do exactly the same thing that instigated you to start a crusade. It's not too late to fix things you know Archon but we can't stand for this !@#$ from GOONS any longer.
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint. We don't. We are actually worse than GOONS, but I'm happy our little nephew is getting the attention it deserves.

Yo nephew! Never change!

GOONS, bringing love to my heart since 2010 :v I really am envious to how you can attract so much hatred and vile rubbish being thrown at you. I applaud your members. o/ GOONS

I rogue'd on LRA from RED nuked UINE leader, FAR leader, ARES, all in the same week and I never got any hatred :( please GOONS tell me what I'm doing wrong?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1283944507' post='2446469']
GOONS, bringing love to my heart since 2010 :v I really am envious to how you can attract so much hatred and vile rubbish being thrown at you. I applaud your members. o/ GOONS

I rogue'd on LRA from RED nuked UINE leader, FAR leader, ARES, all in the same week and I never got any hatred :( please GOONS tell me what I'm doing wrong?
[/quote]

You aren't flying the GOONS flag and tag.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283937629' post='2446439']
You didn't say how long I'd have to join so that's an easy loophole, and NSO set a precedent for surrendering and saying sorry when you really aren't. But also you guys said you don't really care, so if that's true you could just go inactive. Also your DoE said you didn't want reps.

I await RV's moral outrage.

EDIT: In all seriousness, if you want to actually discuss it, one of your members was masked as a diplomat on our forums. You can negotiate peace there.
[/quote]

Tanglerat forgot to mention that I want a foot rub too. To avoid loopholes it must be fore a minimum of 4 minutes, by female only, preferably, but not essentially, with warm hands. WIll travel.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1283929471' post='2446371']
Now that I think about it, my mistake, everything deserves a public spectacle where everyone can take sides over every minute detail and piss and moan till the thread is 50 pages at a minimum, what was I thinking.
[/quote]

Given that you participated in the epic Gramlins thread that went around 250 pages, you would be an expert. ;)

Actually this is a developing story it should be expected that it would generate buzz. That is involves GOONS gives it a +15 pages. That it involves "tech raiding" gives it another +15. Allegations of unnecessary use of nuclear weapons another +5. We're probably just getting warmed up actually.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283933544' post='2446412']
[/quote]
You would have to evict us first.

Good luck with that.

[color=#dc1400]Y[/color][color=#dc2800]o[/color][color=#dc3c00]u[/color] [color=#dc6400]c[/color][color=#dc7800]a[/color][color=#dc8c00]n[/color][color=#dca000]'[/color][color=#dcb400]t[/color] [color=#dcdc00]e[/color][color=#c8dc00]v[/color][color=#b4dc00]i[/color][color=#a0dc00]c[/color][color=#8cdc00]t[/color] [color=#64dc00]m[/color][color=#50dc00]e[/color][color=#3cdc00].[/color] [color=#14dc00]I[/color] [color=#00dc14]h[/color][color=#00dc28]a[/color][color=#00dc3c]v[/color][color=#00dc50]e[/color] [color=#00dc78]c[/color][color=#00dc8c]h[/color][color=#00dca0]i[/color][color=#00dcb4]l[/color][color=#00dcc8]d[/color][color=#00dcdc]r[/color][color=#00c8dc]e[/color][color=#00b4dc]n[/color] [color=#008cdc]a[/color][color=#0078dc]n[/color][color=#0064dc]d[/color] [color=#003cdc]t[/color][color=#0028dc]h[/color][color=#0014dc]a[/color][color=#0000dc]t[/color] [color=#2800dc]r[/color][color=#3c00dc]e[/color][color=#5000dc]q[/color][color=#6400dc]u[/color][color=#7800dc]i[/color][color=#8c00dc]r[/color][color=#a000dc]e[/color][color=#b400dc]s[/color] [color=#dc00dc]e[/color][color=#dc00c8]v[/color][color=#dc00b4]e[/color][color=#dc00a0]n[/color] [color=#dc0078]m[/color][color=#dc0064]o[/color][color=#dc0050]r[/color][color=#dc003c]e[/color] [color=#dc0014]s[/color][color=#dc0000]t[/color][color=#dc1400]e[/color][color=#dc2800]p[/color][color=#dc3c00]s[/color] [color=#dc6400]o[/color][color=#dc7800]n[/color] [color=#dca000]y[/color][color=#dcb400]o[/color][color=#dcc800]u[/color][color=#dcdc00]r[/color] [color=#b4dc00]p[/color][color=#a0dc00]a[/color][color=#8cdc00]r[/color][color=#78dc00]t[/color][color=#64dc00].[/color] [color=#3cdc00]B[/color][color=#28dc00]y[/color] [color=#00dc00]t[/color][color=#00dc14]h[/color][color=#00dc28]e[/color] [color=#00dc50]t[/color][color=#00dc64]i[/color][color=#00dc78]m[/color][color=#00dc8c]e[/color] [color=#00dcb4]y[/color][color=#00dcc8]o[/color][color=#00dcdc]u[/color] [color=#00b4dc]g[/color][color=#00a0dc]e[/color][color=#008cdc]t[/color] [color=#0064dc]d[/color][color=#0050dc]o[/color][color=#003cdc]n[/color][color=#0028dc]e[/color] [color=#0000dc]j[/color][color=#1400dc]u[/color][color=#2800dc]m[/color][color=#3c00dc]p[/color][color=#5000dc]i[/color][color=#6400dc]n[/color][color=#7800dc]g[/color] [color=#a000dc]t[/color][color=#b400dc]h[/color][color=#c800dc]r[/color][color=#dc00dc]o[/color][color=#dc00c8]u[/color][color=#dc00b4]g[/color][color=#dc00a0]h[/color] [color=#dc0078]h[/color][color=#dc0064]o[/color][color=#dc0050]o[/color][color=#dc003c]p[/color][color=#dc0028]s[/color] [color=#dc0000]I[/color] [color=#dc2800]w[/color][color=#dc3c00]i[/color][color=#dc5000]l[/color][color=#dc6400]l[/color] [color=#dc8c00]h[/color][color=#dca000]a[/color][color=#dcb400]v[/color][color=#dcc800]e[/color] [color=#c8dc00]t[/color][color=#b4dc00]h[/color][color=#a0dc00]e[/color] [color=#78dc00]n[/color][color=#64dc00]e[/color][color=#50dc00]e[/color][color=#3cdc00]d[/color][color=#28dc00]e[/color][color=#14dc00]d[/color] [color=#00dc14]d[/color][color=#00dc28]o[/color][color=#00dc3c]c[/color][color=#00dc50]u[/color][color=#00dc64]m[/color][color=#00dc78]e[/color][color=#00dc8c]n[/color][color=#00dca0]t[/color][color=#00dcb4]s[/color] [color=#00dcdc]t[/color][color=#00c8dc]o[/color] [color=#00a0dc]p[/color][color=#008cdc]r[/color][color=#0078dc]o[/color][color=#0064dc]v[/color][color=#0050dc]e[/color] [color=#0028dc]i[/color][color=#0014dc]t[/color][color=#0000dc]'[/color][color=#1400dc]s[/color] [color=#3c00dc]a[/color] [color=#6400dc]h[/color][color=#7800dc]o[/color][color=#8c00dc]m[/color][color=#a000dc]e[/color][color=#b400dc]s[/color][color=#c800dc]t[/color][color=#dc00dc]e[/color][color=#dc00c8]a[/color][color=#dc00b4]d[/color][color=#dc00a0],[/color] [color=#dc0078]t[/color][color=#dc0064]h[/color][color=#dc0050]e[/color][color=#dc003c]r[/color][color=#dc0028]e[/color][color=#dc0014]f[/color][color=#dc0000]o[/color][color=#dc1400]r[/color][color=#dc2800]e[/color] [color=#dc5000]d[/color][color=#dc6400]e[/color][color=#dc7800]b[/color][color=#dc8c00]u[/color][color=#dca000]n[/color][color=#dcb400]k[/color][color=#dcc800]i[/color][color=#dcdc00]n[/color][color=#c8dc00]g[/color] [color=#a0dc00]a[/color][color=#8cdc00]n[/color][color=#78dc00]y[/color] [color=#50dc00]c[/color][color=#3cdc00]l[/color][color=#28dc00]a[/color][color=#14dc00]i[/color][color=#00dc00]m[/color] [color=#00dc28]y[/color][color=#00dc3c]o[/color][color=#00dc50]u[/color] [color=#00dc78]h[/color][color=#00dc8c]a[/color][color=#00dca0]v[/color][color=#00dcb4]e[/color] [color=#00dcdc]t[/color][color=#00c8dc]o[/color] [color=#00a0dc]t[/color][color=#008cdc]h[/color][color=#0078dc]e[/color] [color=#0050dc]v[/color][color=#003cdc]e[/color][color=#0028dc]r[/color][color=#0014dc]y[/color] [color=#1400dc]l[/color][color=#2800dc]a[/color][color=#3c00dc]n[/color][color=#5000dc]d[/color] [color=#7800dc]y[/color][color=#8c00dc]o[/color][color=#a000dc]u[/color] [color=#c800dc]w[/color][color=#dc00dc]i[/color][color=#dc00c8]s[/color][color=#dc00b4]h[/color] [color=#dc008c]t[/color][color=#dc0078]o[/color] [color=#dc0050]e[/color][color=#dc003c]v[/color][color=#dc0028]i[/color][color=#dc0014]c[/color][color=#dc0000]t[/color] [color=#dc2800]m[/color][color=#dc3c00]e[/color] [color=#dc6400]f[/color][color=#dc7800]r[/color][color=#dc8c00]o[/color][color=#dca000]m[/color][color=#dcb400].[/color]

[color=#dc1400]P[/color][color=#dc2800]l[/color][color=#dc3c00]u[/color][color=#dc5000]s[/color] [color=#dc7800]I[/color] [color=#dca000]b[/color][color=#dcb400]u[/color][color=#dcc800]i[/color][color=#dcdc00]l[/color][color=#c8dc00]t[/color] [color=#a0dc00]a[/color] [color=#78dc00]b[/color][color=#64dc00]u[/color][color=#50dc00]n[/color][color=#3cdc00]k[/color][color=#28dc00]e[/color][color=#14dc00]r[/color] [color=#00dc14]o[/color][color=#00dc28]u[/color][color=#00dc3c]t[/color] [color=#00dc64]o[/color][color=#00dc78]f[/color] [color=#00dca0]t[/color][color=#00dcb4]h[/color][color=#00dcc8]e[/color] [color=#00c8dc]c[/color][color=#00b4dc]o[/color][color=#00a0dc]u[/color][color=#008cdc]c[/color][color=#0078dc]h[/color] [color=#0050dc]c[/color][color=#003cdc]u[/color][color=#0028dc]s[/color][color=#0014dc]h[/color][color=#0000dc]i[/color][color=#1400dc]o[/color][color=#2800dc]n[/color][color=#3c00dc]s[/color] [color=#6400dc]a[/color][color=#7800dc]n[/color][color=#8c00dc]d[/color] [color=#b400dc]a[/color][color=#c800dc]m[/color] [color=#dc00c8]w[/color][color=#dc00b4]a[/color][color=#dc00a0]i[/color][color=#dc008c]t[/color][color=#dc0078]i[/color][color=#dc0064]n[/color][color=#dc0050]g[/color] [color=#dc0028]f[/color][color=#dc0014]o[/color][color=#dc0000]r[/color] [color=#dc2800]y[/color][color=#dc3c00]o[/color][color=#dc5000]u[/color] [color=#dc7800]t[/color][color=#dc8c00]o[/color] [color=#dcb400]t[/color][color=#dcc800]r[/color][color=#dcdc00]y[/color] [color=#b4dc00]a[/color][color=#a0dc00]n[/color][color=#8cdc00]d[/color] [color=#64dc00]f[/color][color=#50dc00]o[/color][color=#3cdc00]r[/color][color=#28dc00]c[/color][color=#14dc00]e[/color] [color=#00dc14]m[/color][color=#00dc28]e[/color] [color=#00dc50]f[/color][color=#00dc64]r[/color][color=#00dc78]o[/color][color=#00dc8c]m[/color] [color=#00dcb4]t[/color][color=#00dcc8]h[/color][color=#00dcdc]e[/color] [color=#00b4dc]v[/color][color=#00a0dc]e[/color][color=#008cdc]r[/color][color=#0078dc]y[/color] [color=#0050dc]l[/color][color=#003cdc]a[/color][color=#0028dc]n[/color][color=#0014dc]d[/color] [color=#1400dc]t[/color][color=#2800dc]h[/color][color=#3c00dc]a[/color][color=#5000dc]t[/color] [color=#7800dc]I[/color] [color=#a000dc]s[/color][color=#b400dc]t[/color][color=#c800dc]o[/color][color=#dc00dc]l[/color][color=#dc00c8]e[/color] [color=#dc00a0]f[/color][color=#dc008c]r[/color][color=#dc0078]o[/color][color=#dc0064]m[/color] [color=#dc003c]y[/color][color=#dc0028]o[/color][color=#dc0014]u[/color][color=#dc0000].[/color] [color=#dc2800]T[/color][color=#dc3c00]h[/color][color=#dc5000]e[/color][color=#dc6400]r[/color][color=#dc7800]e[/color] [color=#dca000]i[/color][color=#dcb400]s[/color] [color=#dcdc00]n[/color][color=#c8dc00]o[/color] [color=#a0dc00]w[/color][color=#8cdc00]a[/color][color=#78dc00]y[/color] [color=#50dc00]y[/color][color=#3cdc00]o[/color][color=#28dc00]u[/color] [color=#00dc00]c[/color][color=#00dc14]a[/color][color=#00dc28]n[/color] [color=#00dc50]p[/color][color=#00dc64]e[/color][color=#00dc78]n[/color][color=#00dc8c]e[/color][color=#00dca0]t[/color][color=#00dcb4]r[/color][color=#00dcc8]a[/color][color=#00dcdc]t[/color][color=#00c8dc]e[/color] [color=#00a0dc]m[/color][color=#008cdc]y[/color] [color=#0064dc]f[/color][color=#0050dc]o[/color][color=#003cdc]r[/color][color=#0028dc]t[/color][color=#0014dc]r[/color][color=#0000dc]e[/color][color=#1400dc]s[/color][color=#2800dc]s[/color] [color=#5000dc]o[/color][color=#6400dc]f[/color] [color=#8c00dc]s[/color][color=#a000dc]o[/color][color=#b400dc]l[/color][color=#c800dc]i[/color][color=#dc00dc]t[/color][color=#dc00c8]u[/color][color=#dc00b4]d[/color][color=#dc00a0]e[/color][color=#dc008c].[/color] [color=#dc0064]G[/color][color=#dc0050]i[/color][color=#dc003c]g[/color][color=#dc0028]i[/color][color=#dc0014]d[/color][color=#dc0000]y[/color][color=#dc1400].[/color]

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283947918' post='2446494']
You would have to evict us first.

Good luck with that.
[/quote]

If I have to, yes. Both of your alliances are just the remnants of the Unjust Path which was deservedly put down a long time ago and clearly needs to be done again for the infested zombies that escaped from their graves.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283949424' post='2446502']
If I have to, yes. Both of your alliances are just the remnants of the Unjust Path which was deservedly put down a long time ago and clearly needs to be done again for the infested zombies that escaped from their graves.
[/quote]
Ahh yes, we're so evil and Unjust, did you know that MK was in UjP also? Do you feel the same about them? You know, your ally?

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283949880' post='2446505']
Ahh yes, we're so evil and Unjust, did you know that MK was in UjP also? Do you feel the same about them? You know, your ally?
[/quote]

Yes MK are evil.

They will probably appreciate that.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1283950174' post='2446506']
Yes MK are evil.

They will probably appreciate that.
[/quote]
Didn't really answer my question there, I asked if you feel the same regarding MK? You said you felt that both GOONS and Umbrella deserved to be put down/evicted. Do you feel MK should be put down/evicted?

Ontopic : Looks like UOKMB's litte crusade was a huge failure, who would have thunk it.

Edited by Xavii