UOKMB war with GOONS

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284017373' post='2447464']
I'm glad I talked I M Tpl into joining in.

[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/8nukes.gif[/img]

Those nukes are really disappearing fast.
[/quote]

I'm just going to leave this here

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Close Yet Far. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 300
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/20/2010 12:31:08 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/5/2010
Total Money: $6,829,767
Technology: 2,201.95 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/9/2010 9:09:44 AM
Trade Partners: Ian Isles, Ibsen, Rusistania, Sardovia, Spicon
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 522
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0

Pretty harsh talking a guy into joining a nuke fight with a few pennies to spare.

Edited by thekirbyfake

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1284041612' post='2447633']
Not really a guide either since the comparatively large numbers of GOONS. 41 out of 299 is 13-14% of the GOONS alliance and that is not even taking into account that GOONS allies have jumped in to help.
[/quote]

Andre, your spinning is not really helping your alliance to shed off it's GGA image. It looks dumb. If you don't want to discredit your alliance even more you should walk away. Just saying.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1284045421' post='2447669']
I'm just going to leave this here

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Close Yet Far. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 300
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/20/2010 12:31:08 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/5/2010
Total Money: $6,829,767
Technology: 2,201.95 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/9/2010 9:09:44 AM
Trade Partners: Ian Isles, Ibsen, Rusistania, Sardovia, Spicon
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 522
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0

Pretty harsh talking a guy into joining a nuke fight with a few pennies to spare.
[/quote]

If anything else, it proves that he doesn't care, in which I'm sure, that he absolutely doesn't care.

I don't have a warchest right now (been paying back fat stacks of tech), but if you were in my range I'd hop on to fight for the hell of it,

@kriekfriek
Anyone who thinks that simply does not know what he/she is talking about and frankly you're not in a position to judge unless you or your alliance dare to send over an ambassador or at least talk to us instead of staying within your own little circle.

@the rest
I was talking to this fellow from GOONS (forgot his name), but i accidentally deleted the personal conversation while clearing out some of the "quote-notifications".
Anyway the only interesting part was the debate about the use of sanctions during an alliance war, but right now the topic has become little more than bickering and references to alliances long gone so I'll be taking my leave.

Edited by Andre27