UOKMB declares war with Goons

Drop by the [url="http://kerberosnetwork.com/nexus"]Nexus forum[/url] and we can discuss tech deals and trade replacements. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=398472"]Nicholai[/url] is in need of aid and can do tech deals during the war with you guys.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously,

Having looked at your stats..you are all midsize nations - You actually got a fair amount of wars declared in a short amount of time, You claim to have planned this for months..

And you couldn't wait to do an update rush?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283767585' post='2443597']
Drop by the [url="http://kerberosnetwork.com/nexus"]Nexus forum[/url] and we can discuss tech deals and trade replacements. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=398472"]Nicholai[/url] is in need of aid and can do tech deals during the war with you guys.
[/quote]

To be clear, this is a UOKMB war with Goons.

You can have my 3m but that's where our association with Nexus ends.

[quote name='monkeybum' timestamp='1283767652' post='2443598']
Seriously,

Having looked at your stats..you are all midsize nations - You actually got a fair amount of wars declared in a short amount of time, You claim to have planned this for months..

And you couldn't wait to do an update rush?
[/quote]

An update rush hurts on day one. We're in this for the long run.

Furthermore nobody cares enough about the game to be up early in the morning to blitz.

But thanks for your interest.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283767961' post='2443604']
An update rush hurts on day one. We're in this for the long run.

Furthermore nobody cares enough about the game to be up early in the morning to blitz.

But thanks for your interest.
[/quote]

Not sure I follow your logic, but I guess that most of this war is for propaganda purposes anyway. Good luck.

Interesting. 8 nations, 8 MPs, 167 nukes... only 2 SDIs and no WRCs though. So this is a midrange assault, average NS around 33K.

23 wars launched by UOKMB so far, none by GOONS.

Maybe someone out there should raid UOKMB, after all they're under 10 nations. :awesome:

I was looking at your AA earlier and thought damn, this would be a fun raid. Then I was told by someone in a skype call that you where a rogue cell and that you where hitting someone soon (they didn't tell me who) so I thought to myself, why not wait and see who they hit? Well, to be quite honest, I am disappointed. There are a few alliances out there who would of deserved this more.

Anyways, I'm sure GOONS is going to have fun with this. Good luck.

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='thewave' timestamp='1283770356' post='2443629']
I think it was the fact they hit our only non-nuclear nation with a nuke for no reason.

Reason enough for us don't you think?
[/quote]

bawwww. Get over it. I think you all will be hit my nuclear nations soon. I also believe that doesn't phase you one bit. As long as you all are having fun I suppose. Thats all that really matters. :)

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1283770762' post='2443631']
bawwww. Get over it. I think you all will be hit my nuclear nations soon. I also believe that doesn't phase you one bit. As long as you all are having fun I suppose. Thats all that really matters. :)
[/quote]

Of course, we're expecting nothing short of a full retaliation.

And yes, it's a game, but people do get kind of upset when you war for no reason (even though it's a game) so we were looking for a reason to have some fun.

[quote name='thewave' timestamp='1283771089' post='2443633']
And i'm too old to be playing online games anyway. I missed a share selling opportunity this morning because of this co-ordinated attack lol!
[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]Don't think anybody about what you lost, because you're going to lose a whole lot more when GOONS decide to finally counter your mid range attacks.[/color] :ph34r:

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1283773446' post='2443647']
Poor show (as expected i might say) to request sanctions GOONS.
http://www.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp

What is it can't you keep up with an 8-man alliance?
[/quote]
You say 8-man alliance, I say 8 rogues. Rogues get sanctioned, end of story.

Edited by Xavii

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283774039' post='2443652']
You say 8-man alliance, I say 8 rogues. Rogues get sanctioned, end of story.
[/quote]

These 8 nations have an alliance, posted a DoE and DoW. That's an alliance, not rogues.
I know GOONS may struggle against 8 nuclear armed nations in the 25k-45k range, but perhaps they need that baptism of fire.

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1283774589' post='2443656']
These 8 nations have an alliance, posted a DoE and DoW. That's an alliance, not rogues.
I know GOONS may struggle against 8 nuclear armed nations in the 25k-45k range, but perhaps they need that baptism of fire.
[/quote]
If you want to recognize these rogues as an alliance that's your choice. I don't support setting the precedence that any rouge can post a DoE and be immune to sanctions. I also doubt GOONS will struggle with these rogues, seeing they somehow managed to hit half a dozen SDI nation midrange, way to maximize damage there.

I'm jealous.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283774880' post='2443657']
If you want to recognize these rogues as an alliance that's your choice. I don't support setting the precedence that any rouge can post a DoE and be immune to sanctions. I also doubt GOONS will struggle with these rogues, seeing they somehow managed to hit half a dozen SDI nation midrange, way to maximize damage there.
[/quote]

I don't like the precedence than any rogue senetor can declare an entire alliance rogue and decide to sanction them.

Edited by Kindom of Goon