Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283794764' post='2444028']
Everyone else: topic has been resolved, time to slam on Fernando.

You: "oh hey look, a chance to get an over-used jab in at GOONS, no matter how the topic has evolved since the thread's inception"

Oh, my bad....you've probably left this thread already in search of an idea to leech off of somewhere else. Never stop being clueless.
[/quote]
Oh heavens no Nippy, I'm still here.

I feel so special that you actually followed me here.

I fail to understand how you can't grasp the fact that people won't stop judging your GOONS just because you throw a fit everytime they do. Your actions determine how people perceive you and no amount kicking and screaming will change that.

Edited by BlkAK47_002

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283796549' post='2444073']
I feel so special
[/quote]

No denying that. You are, indeed, special. Following a thread that directly involves us is the norm. You dropped in after everything was resolved simply to throw a jab at my alliance. It's sad that I had to reiterate that for you.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283797184' post='2444095']
No denying that. You are, indeed, special. Following a thread that directly involves us is the norm. You dropped in after everything was resolved simply to throw a jab at my alliance. It's sad that I had to reiterate that for you.
[/quote]
You don't have to reiterate anything. But the fact that you do so often makes me think the part of your brain that houses your logic and reasoning has very limited capability. Your responses consist of insults, taunts and the classic " Let repeat what I just said since you didn't get it the first time"

I responded to your rep taking a jab at Meth, and you responded to me in kind. There was a conversation going on about GOONS before I even got involved.

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1283796681' post='2444082']
This thread is more like a Troll Fernando thread now...

So let's keep it that way :awesome:
[/quote]

Believe me I'm trying.

*inserts obligatory LOLFERNANDO*

Edited by BlkAK47_002

[quote]It's ludicrous to even think that Dopp's actions were government sponsored. It's even more ridiculous to try to say that we are supporting Dopp because we were negotiating for him or that we are not kicking him out.[/quote]
To the first part: it's not ludicrous, but it's probably incorrect, and I haven't really seen anyone suggesting that. But to the second: that's not ridiculous at all, in fact that is exactly what negotiating on his behalf and protecting him is, it's supporting him.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283802968' post='2444222']
To the first part: it's not ludicrous, but it's probably incorrect, and I haven't really seen anyone suggesting that. But to the second: that's not ridiculous at all, in fact that is exactly what negotiating on his behalf and protecting him is, it's supporting him.
[/quote]
Wait, negotiating with the end of keeping someone off of a target list is now supporting that person against the alliance that wants to war that person indefinitely?

Wow have I ever supported alot of people then. :awesome:

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1283643467' post='2441851']
Interesting. I hope this is false, for it would be rather stupid for him to have done so.
[/quote]
Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that conversation :awesome:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1283803145' post='2444225']
Wait, negotiating with the end of keeping someone off of a target list is now supporting that person against the alliance that wants to war that person indefinitely?

Wow have I ever supported alot of people then. :awesome:
[/quote]
Haflinger, in effect LOLNSO did support Dopp.

He wasn't cut loose and LOLNSO didn't get rolled.

Reps, are the negotiated solution to keep both those options from happening.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1283803748' post='2444235']
This coming from an alliance that preyed on alliances is hilarious.
[/quote]
Attacking someone purely for material gain is a bit different to attacking alliances for transgressions they committed. But I generally like GOONS, and don't particularly want to engage in a big argument over it, so lets just leave it at that and get back to picking on Fernando. :v:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1283804479' post='2444248']
Attacking someone purely for material gain is a bit different to attacking alliances for transgressions they committed. But I generally like GOONS, and don't particularly want to engage in a big argument over it, so lets just leave it at that and get back to picking on Fernando. :v:
[/quote]
Sorry, I just wanted to make the throwaway joke and he was wide open. But yes, Fernando is behaving quite erratic. Where will he head next? UPN?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1283804717' post='2444252']
Sorry, I just wanted to make the throwaway joke and he was wide open. But yes, Fernando is behaving quite erratic. [b]Where will he head next? UPN?[/b]
[/quote]
How dare you sir. Have you no decency sir :mad: That shouldn't be wished for anyone.

No invite from GOONS I'm guessing? :(

:P

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283802968' post='2444222']
in fact that is exactly what negotiating on his behalf and protecting him is, it's supporting him.
[/quote]
Mr. Janova,

The typical human specimen has something called "friends". People do things for their "friends" due to irrational emotional attachments. Some of those things include standing up for them, offering to pay reparations they owe for them, and -- yes -- negotiating for them when they're in trouble. When I negotiated for Dopp, I did so as his friend after I had secured an agreement separating his situation from the situation of my alliance the New Sith Order. I did it that way because I am both a responsible leader and a good friend. If anyone was confused about the precise capacity in which I was acting at a given time, I suppose that is unfortunate, but the details could have been gleaned through careful consideration of the agreements I had brokered or (shock of shocks) by asking me.

That is all.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283805261' post='2444265']
How dare you sir. Have you no decency sir :mad: That shouldn't be wished for anyone.

No invite from GOONS I'm guessing? :(

:P
[/quote]

You should join GOONS

[size="1"]Note: I'm only a diplo so I have no real say[/size]

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1283795375' post='2444041']
As much as you want to direct all of this to NSO, the fact of the matter is that this was a Dopp issue. Dopp is paying the reps, and Dopp is accepting the consequences for his actions. We were in negotiations for Dopp only because he is a member in good standing. People seem to have this illusion in which NSO as a whole is responsible for this. They seem to want to paint all the blame of Dopp's dumb actions on us. You will find that most of these critics have been our critics for a very long time.
[/quote]

I don't know if you include GOONS among NSO's critics but we pretty much established this was a Dopp issue and not an NSO issue. It would only have been an NSO issue if they condoned or in any way supported Dopp's actions, which they clearly didn't.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283805816' post='2444281']
Sorry Fernando, we don't take nations at war. I wonder how long those NSO wars will last though. If more than 7 days I might be inclined to assume they're permanent.

Also, LOLGOONS IMO.
[/quote]
:blink::blink::blink:

So you're saying I have a chance? :awesome:

I wonder how long they will last too...

United Force can only send cruise missiles at the 3 invaders and one unblockable nuke to Jonathan Brookbank.

Sorry Fernando, we don't take nations at war. I wonder how long those NSO wars will last though. If more than 7 days I might be inclined to assume they're permanent.
[/quote]

This is where ridiculous allegations come in about NSO using PZI. Rebel Virginia, it's all yours.

Oh, is that only when GOONS does it?

Yeah, what I did was pretty damn stupid. I really have no excuse for it other than sheer boredom. I'd actually thank GOONS for being relatively good sports about it and not just declaring war on my entire alliance for my ignorance. The reps demand I feel is a bit high, but I wasn't exactly in a negotiable position. No big deal. I can assure anyone who thinks otherwise that NSO did not sanction or support my aiding of Methrage.

I honestly feel like a jackass for almost getting NSO crushed over something so retarded. All my detractors might wanna consider sigging this post because I don't plan on ever showing humility again. This is it.

Hopefully we keep Fernando on Super Duper Eternal ZI. I doubt anyone would disagree that he deserves it.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283806184' post='2444291']
This is where ridiculous allegations come in about NSO using PZI. Rebel Virginia, it's all yours.

Oh, is that only when GOONS does it?
[/quote]
I'd have to go back several pages but Rebel Virginia said they were only tech raiding me, I assume because of my NONE AA.

So, day 2 of getting tech raided and nuked...well, who uses nukes to tech raid? OUTRAGEOUS!

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283806414' post='2444302']

Hopefully we keep Fernando on Super Duper Eternal ZI. I doubt anyone would disagree that he deserves it.
[/quote]
U mad?

If you are mad its prolly cuz they put you back in the academy as an initiate for doing unauthorized things amirite?

Your buddies Heft and Lennox should prolly join you in the academy. Talk to Weebland, he could arrange it so your not alone.

Edited by Fernando12

Also, LOLGOONS IMO.
[/quote]
They'll last until someone else beats us to the punch for declarations :awesome:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283806657' post='2444308']
U mad?

If you are mad its prolly cuz the put you back in the academy as an initiate for doing unauthorized things amirite?

Your buddies Heft and Lennox should prolly join you in the academy. Talk to Weebland, he could arrange it so your not alone.
[/quote]

I'm not really mad at all. The butthurt is practically radiating off of you, however.

They're only making me take one course: Basic Spy Operations 101.