Submit your Questions v2.0

AirMe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[01:23] <BEazy> Schatt, how many Vox leaders are in ex-heg now?
[01:23] <BEazy> Or were apart of?
[01:23] <~Schattenmann> Someone told me last night that Chicken[Zilla] is the only one that is not

What are your thoughts about ex-Vox moving towards the same people who threatened them with PZI?

I'd like to hear Random's thoughts on the MK-Polar relationship, in regards to the formation of the treaty (marriage of convenience or product of strong ties), and the eventual breakdown of the relationship. I'm also curious to hear how he feels about Polar's role in helping MK to political prominence after WotC.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297178792' post='2625703']
Question to Stormsend. Why do you support OOC attacks on people/players?
[/quote]
If you're referring to the situation I think you're referring to, that will be addressed tomorrow. If you're not referring to that situation, what the hell are you talking about?

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1297218404' post='2626436']
If you're referring to the situation I think you're referring to, that will be addressed tomorrow. If you're not referring to that situation, what the hell are you talking about?
[/quote]
Im sure Mushreich radio will address it alright <_<

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1297270408' post='2627066']
Hey, you know what? Start up your own show if you dislike ours so much. In the meantime, $%&@ off.
[/quote]
I have commented on the show. Some good some bad. You need to learn that both the good and bad is what you will always get.

From Dan Patrick, to Mike and Mike, to Rush Limbaugh to (insert radio show people)...people listen because they enjoy those shows and to listen to commentary and analysis. Same for your show. You'll never hear DP or the Mikes or Rush get pissy and tell people to get their own shows.

Your show is fine the way it is, except for your pissy attitude when people comment on you.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297303557' post='2627548']
I have commented on the show. Some good some bad. You need to learn that both the good and bad is what you will always get.

From Dan Patrick, to Mike and Mike, to Rush Limbaugh to (insert radio show people)...people listen because they enjoy those shows and to listen to commentary and analysis. Same for your show. You'll never hear DP or the Mikes or Rush get pissy and tell people to get their own shows.

Your show is fine the way it is, except for your pissy attitude when people comment on you.
[/quote]
I "get pissy" at name-calling and no actual discussion.

I could've sworn I'd explained this before.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297303557' post='2627548']

[/quote]

Here's a key difference. They get paid to do it. When admin or the community start paying these guys (ingame dollars or tech even) then you can complain all you want about them shooting back. But while they are doing this on their own free will they can comment back whatever well they damn please. Especially when people much less competent than them criticize ever thing they say and take it all out of context.

On that note what do you guys think would be fair surrender terms for NpO or NPO?

Edited by The Corrupt Teacher

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297334510' post='2627873']
Id imagine a person like that would cringe at seeing someones RL torn apart for fun.
[/quote]
I'm getting mixed signals from you. At first, you want me to help you destroy UPN and now you seem disgusted with me.

You are welcome to initiate this conversation anywhere that it's appropriate.

This thread is not that place.

Edited by Stormsend

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1297344806' post='2627921']
I'm getting mixed signals from you. At first, you want me to help you destroy UPN and now you seem disgusted with me.

You are welcome to initiate this conversation anywhere that it's appropriate.

This thread is not that place.
[/quote]
You've the nuts to tell me what is and isnt appropriate. Its not news I hate UPN and would love to take part in their destruction. You might think thats a big secret to post that publicly but its common knowledge. If I gave you the impression I had any respect for your or your alliance by expressing an interest in your 6 man plan to kill UPN allow me to rectify that now. I don’t like your alliance or your actions. There is a point people shouldn’t cross in this game and and not only did you cross it but you started a blog making a big joke about it. You and others like you deserve the fate 404 and others like him shared.

Seriously, how could anyone in MK think I am sending them mixed signals. :wacko:

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297346764' post='2627933']
You've the nuts to tell me what is and isnt appropriate. Its not news I hate UPN and would love to take part in their destruction. You might think thats a big secret to post that publicly but its common knowledge. If I gave you the impression I had any respect for your or your alliance by expressing an interest in your plan to kill UPN allow me to rectify that now. I don’t like your alliance or your actions. There is a point people shouldn’t cross in this game and and not only did you cross it but you started a blog making a big joke about it. You and others like you deserve the fate 404 and others like him shared.

Seriously, how could anyone in MK think I am sending them mixed signals. :wacko:
[/quote]

Wow those are some great talking points good job, expressing your moral outrage for self gain owns [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/CommisarGaunt/emot-thumbsup.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297346764' post='2627933']
You've the nuts to tell me what is and isnt appropriate. Its not news I hate UPN and would love to take part in their destruction. You might think thats a big secret to post that publicly but its common knowledge. If I gave you the impression I had any respect for your or your alliance by expressing an interest in your plan to kill UPN allow me to rectify that now. I don’t like your alliance or your actions. There is a point people shouldn’t cross in this game and and not only did you cross it but you started a blog making a big joke about it. You and others like you deserve the fate 404 and others like him shared.

[/quote]
I said "where it's appropriate." Not "what."

[quote name='Commisar Gaunt' timestamp='1297347071' post='2627939']
Wow those are some great talking points good job, expressing your moral outrage for self gain owns [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/CommisarGaunt/emot-thumbsup.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
If it wasnt sad it would be funny that you think this is CN related. Once that line is crossed everyone becomes fair game. Do I want to see my personal details plastered around for peoples amusement? Do you want to see yours handed around? This has nothing to do with CN and everything to do with a concern for my own privacy. If players go after others personal details they will come after mine and anyone else they take a dislike to because of a "game". Going after someones personal details or OOC attacks are taking things too far. This has nothing to do with self gain!

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1297347075' post='2627940']
I said "where it's appropriate." Not "what."
[/quote]

Where did your funny OOC attacks blog vanish to? Did you think it was funny?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297349609' post='2627966']
If it wasnt sad it would be funny that you think this is CN related. Once that line is crossed everyone becomes fair game. Do I want to see my personal details plastered around for peoples amusement? Do you want to see yours handed around? This has nothing to do with CN and everything to do with a concern for my own privacy. If players go after others personal details they will come after mine and anyone else they take a dislike to because of a "game". Going after someones personal details or OOC attacks are taking things too far. This has nothing to do with self gain!

[/quote]

Get this out of this thread. Take it to PM or IRC. Take it out of here please.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1297303954' post='2627555']
I "get pissy" at name-calling and no actual discussion.

I could've sworn I'd explained this before.
[/quote]

Considering the crap that comes out of your mouth I don't think you're in a position to start getting pissy at name-calling. Did you used to be called something other than Stormsend? because I don't know a single thing about you yet you seem to have a lot of opinons about UPN.

OOC: Either way, IC antagonism between us & BAPS aside, Alterego has a point. Digging up OOC details about other CN players isn't something I think we should accept in the game.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1297350350' post='2627971']
Get this out of this thread. Take it to PM or IRC. Take it out of here please.
[/quote]

I'd actually like to hear more of this OOC attack story and why blog posts have suddenly vanished, it's been thrown out there and has been allowed to develop, therefor, public intrest.

It's not something that should be discussed behind the closed doors of PMs or IRC though, not saying it should belong in this thread either, clearly because that's not what it's made for, it's made for the radio and suggestions for questions/talking points, though this is arguably a talking point now.

There's no need to bring OOC details into the game though, it is disgusting behaviour, which is why this accusation needs to come out and people can decide for themselves based on what is said.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1297358792' post='2628059']
I'd actually like to hear more of this OOC attack story and why blog posts have suddenly vanished, it's been thrown out there and has been allowed to develop, therefor, public intrest.

It's not something that should be discussed behind the closed doors of PMs or IRC though, not saying it should belong in this thread either, clearly because that's not what it's made for, it's made for the radio and suggestions for questions/talking points, though this is arguably a talking point now.

There's no need to bring OOC details into the game though, it is disgusting behaviour, which is why this accusation needs to come out and people can decide for themselves based on what is said.
[/quote]

It will be revealed soon. No need to clutter this thread with it though.

Sorry for the delayed responses. Let's say it was technical difficulties.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297349609' post='2627966']
[/quote]
It got taken down by a higher power for understandable reasons.

And, yes, I thought it was funny.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1297351495' post='2627979']
Considering the crap that comes out of your mouth I don't think you're in a position to start getting pissy at name-calling. Did you used to be called something other than Stormsend? because I don't know a single thing about you yet you seem to have a lot of opinons about UPN.

OOC: Either way, IC antagonism between us & BAPS aside, Alterego has a point. Digging up OOC details about other CN players isn't something I think we should accept in the game.
[/quote]
I use qualitative and quantitative data to analyze an alliance to back up my claims. Calling the Talk Show "Mushreich Radio" has absolutely no basis.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1297362595' post='2628132']
It will be revealed soon. No need to clutter this thread with it though.
[/quote]
I need to update that signature since FoB disbanded. Glad to see some of you liked it, and I know I have the template around somewhere. :D