Helping Sparta

The MVP

I've often heard that Sparta has undergone a series of ghostbusting and is improving in terms of keeping the active nations in their alliance while kicking out the ghosts. I didn't see it that way. I saw natoins that had awful trades, weren't tech dealing and many were in DEFCON 3 or 4. I said enough is enough, we all know Spartan nations should know better by now and that Sparta leadership isn't incompetent although they need help.

Today I took that step to help my Spartan friends: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=419045&Extended=1

My request is to ask Sparta to help ghostbust these nations as I cannot do it all by myself. Any aid will be appreciated so I can hit some of the 2-5k nations that appear to have nations that are also in DEFCONs 2,3,4 and aren't tech dealing.

Thank you and Doxa Sparta! :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... have fun?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you put meticulous effort in to determining that these were actual ghosts (even though it is quite apparent looking at their nations).

Thank you for doing your part and not going on some reckless rampage, or whatever.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' timestamp='1283307099' post='2437758']
I don't like when people go rogue on alliances. Sorry MVP, I like you but gotta root for Sparta here.
[/quote]

Did that hurt as much to say as I think it did? Just kidding Wentworth. I agree with you, rogues are bad.

I mean, I guess it's cool if you fight our ghosts. Just a heads up, if you hit one of our actual members, I won't be very happy. :rolleyes:

Really it looks like you found yourself some tech raiding targets, so I don't expect you will be receiving very much (any) financial aid. Though, Sparta can always use more legit ghostbusters: www.cnSparta.com

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Sabertooth' timestamp='1283305306' post='2437700']
I wonder if there are any other alliances with a major ghost problem? Mostly Harmless Alliance perhaps?

I know the New Pacific Order has the best ghostbusting team and system on the planet. Maybe Sparta should ask them for some advice on how to curb their ghost problem.
[/quote]

Since I am retired now, I would like to state... I hope it will be a cold day in hell before NPO helps Sparta with anything.

[quote name='Loucifer' timestamp='1283341447' post='2438112']
Since I am retired now, I would like to state... I hope it will be a cold day in hell before NPO helps Sparta with anything.
[/quote]
What if they offered tech in payment?

I remember when TOP paid us to ghostbust, it was kinda fun.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1283326744' post='2438043']
So you made a thread just so that you and a couple of your cronies could make cheap shots at Sparta?
[/quote]

I know that ODN lost the title of [i]CN's laughing stock[/i] to Sparta, but damn, you don't need to be jealous :P

(And yes, I am just joking :unsure: )

I'm heading over to Sparta's forums later to find out who are ghosts and who are legitimate members. This is not a tech raid, I'm just helping them ghost bust while having fun on my own. Sparta seems to be in support of it, either that or they really don't care. :P

Anyways, I'm heading off to sign up.

[quote]So you made a thread just so that you and a couple of your cronies could make cheap shots at Sparta? [/quote]

I know what this is about...

Okay I know you wanted me to do the same for the ODN but Sparta needs more help now. Besides, they've more ghosts to deal with than you guys. Just relax, please.

I also make the Boogey go mad!

Edited by The MVP

You'd think an alliance would be more worried about protecting the sovereignty of their AA. Ghost or not, that's your affiliation he's attacking without any prior arrangement with Spartan government. I know that in Nordreich's case, any and all nations flying our AA, ghost or otherwise, are our responsibility unless clearly stated otherwise. Aren't you guys kinda opening the door for others to cruise your AA looking for who they believe to be ghosts and hitting them "for you"? I could see this taking a turn for the worse real quickly.

Edited by Captain Flinders

The objective here is to help Sparta, not hurt it. You're right I should have asked them first, but I signed up to their forums and am doing it now. It's often bad when an own alliance needs to take out its own ghosts, when you see an alliance attack itself for the sake of ghosts it doesn't look good. A hired mercenary probing the AA looks much better which is what I intend to do. I've signed up for Sparta's forums and look forward to busting ghosts while leaving the true members alone.

Any of you may hire me, I'm just working with Sparta seeing as how many ghosts they have. Alliances like MHA seem content with ghosts and don't want them busted. If any of you do, however, holler! o/

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1283355546' post='2438245']
You'd think an alliance would be more worried about protecting the sovereignty of their AA. Ghost or not, that's your affiliation he's attacking without any prior arrangement with Spartan government. I know that in Nordreich's case, any and all nations flying our AA, ghost or otherwise, are our responsibility unless clearly stated otherwise. Aren't you guys kinda opening the door for others to cruise your AA looking for who they believe to be ghosts and hitting them "for you"? I could see this taking a turn for the worse real quickly.
[/quote]
That's where I gave him a HUGE benefit of doubt. I'm letting it slide because it's obviously some sort of joke, but should it become an established precedent I'll make sure it is swiftly resolved.