Some New Alliances Face Uncertainties

Joe32320

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1282907297' post='2432689']
Not sure if Planet Bob needs yet another commie outfit (there is a few of us already) but nevertheless best of luck.

So does this mean I can expect to see you leading the cleansing of us Commies from the face of Planet Bob at some point in the not too distant future? :ehm:
[/quote]

Wouldn't that be fun ;)

[quote name='vladimer lennin' timestamp='1283009528' post='2433872']
i guess,but to tell you the truth this is the first time
i heard of you guys,but im talking about nazi fans in general
so if youre a hitler fan i guess im talking about you
[/quote]

I'm shocked, Nordreich probably is the most famous cybernations alliance around.
And no I'm not a nazi fan (altho nazism > communism IMO)

[quote name='PierceTheRuler' timestamp='1283006170' post='2433845']
Wouldn't that be fun ;)
[/quote]
It has been tried before and we are still around, I doubt another such campaign would be more successful in the slightest...but people are more than welcome to try :ph34r:

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1283010166' post='2433879']
(altho nazism > communism IMO)
[/quote]

I think that's just about enough of that.

Vlad, most of the LOLCommies comments are just people having a joke. As you can see there are plenty of Communist alliances on Planet Bob. Just take it in stride and let it be.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1283029221' post='2434112']
Ohhh I missed this little beauty, as a RL German I would be eager to hear you elaborate on that :ehm:
[/quote]

well it's simple. Communism is at the very bottom of my list of preferred government systems. So every government system that is not communism is thereby better in my opinion. If you are interested in why communism is at the bottom of my list, feel free to query me on IRC as i don't think this thread was made to discuss communism.

Also, I would be very eager to hear you elaborate on the latest post in INT embassy at our forum :ehm:

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1283031631' post='2434168']
well it's simple. Communism is at the very bottom of my list of preferred government systems. So every government system that is not communism is thereby better in my opinion. If you are interested in why communism is at the bottom of my list, feel free to query me on IRC as i don't think this thread was made to discuss communism.

Also, I would be very eager to hear you elaborate on the latest post in INT embassy at our forum :ehm:
[/quote]
Well it seems to be a general dislike kind of thing, which for the most part is fair enough...yet a preference for Nazism in any context seems rather repugnant to me. But your right this is not the appropriate venue and hell we are all entitled to our own opinion ;)

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1283032488' post='2434194']
Well it seems to be a general dislike kind of thing, which for the most part is fair enough...yet a preference for Nazism in any context seems rather repugnant to me. But your right this is not the appropriate venue and hell we are all entitled to our own opinion ;)
[/quote]

well that's just personal opinion, to me any preference to communism in any context seems shocking. As a german you were probably often confronted with your nation's past. I'm not german and from a different generation, communism is the thing that screwed me and my family, so it will always have last place in my book.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1283032488' post='2434194']
[/quote]
It really depends on how you judge which is worse: the spirit of the ideology itself (Nazism wins that one) or how much suffering and damage it has caused (Communism wins this one)

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1283033315' post='2434212']
well that's just personal opinion, to me any preference to communism in any context seems shocking. As a german you were probably often confronted with your nation's past. I'm not german and from a different generation, communism is the thing that screwed me and my family, so it will always have last place in my book.
[/quote]
Yeah I gathered that ;)

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1283033524' post='2434215']
It really depends on how you judge which is worse: the spirit of the ideology itself (Nazism wins that one) or how much suffering and damage it has caused (Communism wins this one)
[/quote]
Nazism caused immense suffering and damage, not least to the German nation itself.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1283034228' post='2434230']
Nazism caused immense suffering and damage, not least to the German nation itself.
[/quote]
It sure did, but not near as much as Communism has caused to many more nations and people.

Edited by Karolina

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1283034283' post='2434234']
It sure did, but not near as much as Communism has caused to many more nations and people.
[/quote]
At the risk of this thread heading towards the domain more suited to the Boiler room one can argue Capitalism, Fascism and many other 'ism have caused untold suffering and damage right? depending on your point of view of course.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1283034412' post='2434237']
At the risk of this thread heading towards the domain more suited to the Boiler room one can argue Capitalism, Fascism and many other 'ism have caused untold suffering and damage right? depending on your point of view of course.
[/quote]
To an extent I'd agree with this, but like you said, this probably isn't the place to discuss this, so I'll just send these new guys my best wishes.

Edited by Karolina

[quote name='wfbone' timestamp='1282911298' post='2432713']
I dont remember signing this :o !!

Anyway through this 30-day protectorate i hope we can build a strong relationship for the future.
[/quote]
I don't remember signing it either...

wait a minute, my name isn't even on it. WTF. signature FAIL, Joe.
anyway,
o/ SNAFU
o/ GCU

and knock it off. If they want to be communists, let them.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1283033315' post='2434212']
[/quote]

communism is perfect but the leader of that nation make it hell for some

Edited by Mao de la torre