War Ends

There comes a time when you throw your hands up in the air and say I can't take anymore. Well, for me that time has come. I'm new to the NSO one week today to be exact, and all I can say is WOW. Look you played the bratty kid routine one to many times, and RoK and Company smacked you in the face for it, then you come out to the OWF saying you hit me for no reason, We did not do anything. Now, you get peace and 20 more pages of crying and whining about that too. Just stop already! You got peace, you have no terms no matter how much you try and spin that fact. Hoo did not lie, he did exactly what he said he was going to do, no matter how much you try and spin that fact as well. Hoo, I am pretty sure if you paid them 3 million for peace, they would come to the OWF and cry and whine about what color the bills were that you gave them. I can no longer be a part of the NSO it is embarrassing to be associated with them, so take this as my resignation.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282713592' post='2430525']
There comes a time when you throw your hands up in the air and say I can't take anymore. Well, for me that time has come. I'm new to the NSO one week today to be exact, and all I can say is WOW. Look you played the bratty kid routine one to many times, and RoK and Company smacked you in the face for it, then you come out to the OWF saying you hit me for no reason, We did not do anything. Now, you get peace and 20 more pages of crying and whining about that too. Just stop already! You got peace, you have no terms no matter how much you try and spin that fact. Hoo did not lie, he did exactly what he said he was going to do, no matter how much you try and spin that fact as well. Hoo, I am pretty sure if you paid them 3 million for peace, they would come to the OWF and cry and whine about what color the bills were that you gave them. I can no longer be a part of the NSO it is embarrassing to be associated with them, so take this as my resignation.
[/quote]

They don't need feeble minded people like you anyway.

Join Ragnarok.

Edited by Joe Stupid

[/quote]

Who are you? I didn't even know you was a member lol. bye bye

Edited by Copperhead

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1282713144' post='2430514']
I wasn't aware I asked for a beer review.

But seeing Heft and Lintwad complain about "terms" such as a beer review is very comical.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, but you are a fanboy of the VE and the others, and you seem to be joining them in their delusion about how we're complaining about the terms, and then joking around about it. Which, if you follow the logic, actually amounts to you fellows cracking jokes about something which isn't even taking place, and no, it doesn't make you look as slick and cool as it does in your imaginations. The real world can be a pain that way.

As for Heft and Lint, I haven't seen any complaints from them. I don't know about you, but the beer review was my favorite part of the peace agreement. I quite enjoyed it.

You sunk my battleship.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[/quote]

Glad to see you stuck with them through their war before leaving in your own footsteps to follow what you believe in. I wish you look in the future and in finding an alliance that suits you.

[color="#0000FF"]Well, I can't blame you for disagreeing over the way we do things. NSO isn't for everyone, nor is our style. But you stuck with us through the war, and didn't desert. That is commendable. Good luck wherever you go.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282713856' post='2430532']
[color="#0000FF"]No, but you are a fanboy of the VE and the others, so you seem to be joining them in their delusion about how we're complaining about the terms, and then joking around about it. Which, if you follow the logic, actually amounts to you fellows cracking jokes about something which isn't even taking place, and no, it doesn't make you look as slick and cool as it does in your imaginations. The real world can be a pain that way.

As for Heft and Lint, I haven't seen any complaints from them. I don't know about you, but the beer review was my favorite part of the peace agreement. I quite enjoyed it.

[/quote]

So, I didn't ask for a beer review? I accept your apology.

Oh yes...almost 30 pages of your government complaining about "terms", which were mainly a standard admittance of wrong-doing and a beer review.

I'm sure you've all deluded yourselves into thinking by now saying you're laughing about it that you've managed to spin it appropriately, but it's clearly evident how whiny you all have become lately. Then again, it is very amusing to the rest of us, especially to the people whom are "the new hegemony"

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282713965' post='2430534']
Hi, I'm Kirkhill, and now you know.
[/quote]
See ya Kirkhill, I'm not going to bother responding to your post since it has really been argued to death already. Like RV said, NSO isn't for everyone.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282714456' post='2430543']
Sweet, now we have a RoK talking points post from a completed false flag operation.
[/quote]

Or its a completed oh snap I got myself mixed up with the wrong crowd operation.

It is clear to me, when analyzing the inception, duration and conclusion of this war, that Superfriends is the weaker bloc in the current power structure and I hope for their sake that they're not left in a position where they become sole signal callers in a major conflict.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1282714189' post='2430539']
So, I didn't ask for a beer review? I accept your apology.

Oh yes...almost 30 pages of your government complaining about "terms", which were mainly a standard admittance of wrong-doing and a beer review.

I'm sure you've all deluded yourselves into thinking by now saying you're laughing about it that you've managed to spin it appropriately, but it's clearly evident how whiny you all have become lately. Then again, it is very amusing to the rest of us, especially to the people whom are "the new hegemony"
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Believe it or not Warrior, I wasn't talking about you in that first post. You're really not that important to me. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

Also, what complaining? I've been saying all day that the terms aren't bad at all. An empty apology and a beer review. That's nothing. The only thing we have said contradictory to the terms is that though we signed that statement, it is quite blatantly false. Of course we did still sign it, and I am sure RoK and friends will be sure to bring that up in the future (it is why they had us sign it after all), but as far as we're concerned it isn't the truth that happened.

Yes, we did breach standard protocol when accepting ZI listed nations in aiding Sedrick for reasons that I am still unsure of, as I've been saying for two weeks now, and I'll admit that was a tactical blunder on our part. That is all I'll say is true. The rest of that statement is either completely false (we never threatened TENE), or leaving out critical bits of information (such as RoK ignoring standard diplomatic procedure). For the uneducated masses, I have a solemn duty to fill in the gaps in the truth and identifying the outright lies, but that is about all that we've been doing and that is as far as it goes.

As for the complaints about the beer review, I'm still afraid that exists only in your head. I believe a visit to the shrink is in order.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1282714189' post='2430539']
I'm sure you've all deluded yourselves into thinking by now saying you're laughing about it that you've managed to spin it appropriately, but it's clearly evident how whiny you all have become lately.
[/quote]

Actually, I really don't think they are that diluted, at least at a government level, but rather just act like that in public because it amuses them (and I'm not going to lie, it amuses me too). They know exactly what this is and what it is not, but all this acting is doing nothing but putting stress on their leader and anyone over there who tries to be more then a mouth piece.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282714783' post='2430548']
Or its a completed oh snap I got myself mixed up with the wrong crowd operation.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As I said earlier, the NSO is not for everyone. I'm glad you found out early that our style is not for you. It's sure to have saved you a lot of frustration in the future. Of course given the situation, I can understand why some of our members feel the way they do, but the truth is you've done no wrong to us. Again, good luck out there.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1282711926' post='2430493']
Xerxer, ROK by itself couldn't handle NSO. If you care to teach us a lesson then do it without calling your allies. Then I'll be impressed.
[/quote]

RoK itself couldn't handle NSO? Lol, doesn't it seem strange to you that we would need 6 to 1 odds? I'll give you a hint, we don't need 6 to 1 odds, there are just a hell of a lot of people that want to smack the living !@#$ out of you just like us. Did it ever occur to you that we aren't doubting our chances of victory, and that the vast majority just plain don't like NSO?

Fernando, remind me where in your CN career of miserable failure as an alliance leader, subsequent ZI by \m/, and admittance to NSO did you become a martyr?

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282714783' post='2430548']
[/quote]

Only you know the truth and I'll just have to take you at your first post's word. That being your first post here is simply humorous since your nation and my nation were both founded 8 days into this war, meaning you also chose to join an alliance during a very public war. And well, now we see your very first public statement is to take RoK's position on every point, even the most absurd.

I admit I don't have much credibility here either. I ghosted the NSO to fight alongside them since I thought this was an overly lopsided war over something very stupid. Now I also am looking for another AA, but I'm assuming for very different reasons.

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1282715274' post='2430556']
RoK itself couldn't handle NSO? Lol, doesn't it seem strange to you that we would need 6 to 1 odds? I'll give you a hint, we don't need 6 to 1 odds, there are just a hell of a lot of people that want to smack the living !@#$ out of you just like us. Did it ever occur to you that we aren't doubting our chances of victory, and that the vast majority just plain don't like NSO?

Fernando, remind me where in your CN career of miserable failure as an alliance leader, subsequent ZI by \m/, and admittance to NSO did you become a martyr?
[/quote]
You did need the odds that's why you ran to your allies for help.

CN Career? Pssh, LOL. I made FAR what it is and I basically ended it when I had enough of doing everything myself. So I took a ZI, so what.

Xerxer, you have been alliance hopping throughout your entire time here. When have you ever lead anything? You ran to me for help so GGA wouldn't destroy you, then you ran to RoK. You're a coward. You thought it was cool to rogue GGA and then realized what your fate would be, I took ZI when you couldn't.

As far as many wanting a piece of us. That is true, but none dare challenge us alone. It is a fact. You guys proved it in this war when you made it more than a TENE/ROK/NSO affair. Almost 700 nations to our 170. The only thing you showed is math wins wars. Numerical superiority wins wars. You're a genius Xerxer.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282715899' post='2430566']
Only you know the truth and I'll just have to take you at your first post's word. That being your first post here is simply humorous since your nation and my nation were both founded 8 days into this war, meaning you also chose to join an alliance during a very public war. And well, now we see your very first public statement is to take RoK's position on every point, even the most absurd.

I admit I don't have much credibility here either. I ghosted the NSO to fight alongside them since I thought this was an overly lopsided war over something very stupid. Now I also am looking for another AA, but I'm assuming for very different reasons.
[/quote]

It is a simple case of the NSO is not for me, nothing more nothing less, never did I think I was going to be called a spy, you should hang around a bit longer you will fit rite in.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282715899' post='2430566']

[/quote][quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282716554' post='2430574']
It is a simple case of the NSO is not for me, nothing more nothing less, never did I think I was going to be called a spy, you should hang around a bit longer you will fit rite in.
[/quote]
Low post count doesn't mean anything. You guys know a bit and I bet you both have been on planet bob before so quit the new guy act.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282716554' post='2430574']
[/quote]

For what it's worth, I did not call you a spy, especially since it sounds as if technically you also were ghosting the NSO. A true false flag op is a show to manipulate public perception/public opinion, something that is much different than a spy operation.

Anyhoo, if you really believe what you wrote there, you really should join RoK.

Also, thank you. :)

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282717122' post='2430584']
For what it's worth, I did not call you a spy, especially since it sounds as if technically you also were ghosting the NSO. A true false flag op is a show to manipulate public perception/public opinion, something that is much different than a spy operation.

Anyhoo, if you really believe what you wrote there, you really should join RoK.

Also, thank you. :)
[/quote]

How exactly was I ghosting NSO? I joined, I completed there Academy, and was a full member. No ghosting on my part, just learned they were not for me.

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1282718152' post='2430594']
How exactly was I ghosting NSO? I joined, I completed there Academy, and was a full member. No ghosting on my part, just learned they were not for me.
[/quote]

Better late than never. Oh btw, Bavaricar and Fernando he left so what, it's not a big deal we move on.