War Ends

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283225977' post='2436556']
Don't stop them now. So far they've established that words (their word) mean nothing, signed documents by their government don't mean anything because they'll just refute it later, signed documents are null and void if the writer of the document promised them it wouldn't be written, and if you trust anyone you are a niave moron. They think they're extracting something from people, yet the people have extracted more from them. Let them keep digging their own grave.
[/quote]

The only reason this discussion has continued for as long as it has is because Hoo got barebacked by his so-called allies. Denials of this here have created the unfortunate perception that he is either a weakling or a liar, or possibly both.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283226415' post='2436563']
It is fun and these people are predictable in their responses :awesome:

It's fun controlling them ^_^
[/quote]

Oh yes, the world-famous "I was just doing a social experiment!" response, for whenever you realize you have no idea what you're talking about but don't want to admit it. Can we expect to see you trot out the "too cool for school" defense, too?

In my eyes NSO walked away the victor here.

First off they dealt out 900,000 ns damage while fighting off 5 alliances.

They managed to protect their allies from getting involved in an obvious curbstomp.

They have tons of aid pouring in from multiple alliances. While their opponets nothing for their damages.

They revealed how low some people will sink just to get at us.

They've walked away from this mess with alot more respect than what they had at the start of this.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283227347' post='2436571']
In my eyes NSO walked away the victor here.

First off they dealt out 900,000 ns damage while fighting off 5 alliances.

They managed to protect their allies from getting involved in an obvious curbstomp.

They have tons of aid pouring in from multiple alliances. While their opponets nothing for their damages.

They revealed how low some people will sink just to get at us.

They've walked away from this mess with alot more respect than what they had at the start of this.
[/quote]

Where was it ever said this was aimed at Pacifica?

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283226813' post='2436567']
The only reason this discussion has continued for as long as it has is because Hoo got barebacked by his so-called allies. Denials of this here have created the unfortunate perception that he is either a weakling or a liar, or possibly both.
[/quote]

He got what? I don't think I've heard that expression before.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283226813' post='2436567']
The only reason this discussion has continued for as long as it has is because Hoo got BLANKED by his so-called allies. Denials of this here have created the unfortunate perception that he is either a weakling or a liar, or possibly both.
[/quote]

First of all, my friend, the only reason that it has gone on so long is because the NSO thought it would be funny to get people's "panties in a twist" and controlling people. [OOC]Is that an admission of trolling/flamebaiting these last 10 pages? Maybe that's why Nando is just surfing this topic and reporting it to the mods.[/OOC]

Second of all, I don't even know what you mean by your post. Care to clarify for my niave self? How would DENYING the fact that he was controlled by his allies create a pereception of weakness or lying? I honestly don't get it.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1283227432' post='2436573']
He got what? I don't think I've heard that expression before.
[/quote]

Perhaps not the best metaphor and a little too strong on the double entendre, but see, I have this more or less disturbing imagery of Xiphosis in my head jumping on Hoo's back, sinking his spurs into Hoo's sides and Hoo just saying, "oh, for GOD's sake, whatever, let's get this done and over with before you start referring to me as Mr. Ed."

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283227972' post='2436587']
Perhaps not the best metaphor and a little too strong on the double entendre, but see, I have this more or less disturbing imagery of Xiphosis in my head jumping on Hoo's back, sinking his spurs into Hoo's sides and Hoo just saying, "oh, for GOD's sake, whatever, let's get this done and over with before you start referring to me as Mr. Ed."
[/quote]

Oh.... wow.

I will never get that out of my head now.

just ... wow. :unsure:

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283227721' post='2436580']
First of all, my friend, the only reason that it has gone on so long is because the NSO thought it would be funny to get people's "panties in a twist" and controlling people. [OOC]Is that an admission of trolling/flamebaiting these last 10 pages? Maybe that's why Nando is just surfing this topic and reporting it to the mods.[/OOC]

[/quote]
First of all, my friend, nowhere did I say that the reason for anything was to get people's "panties in a twist", that was apparently after the fact and a side benefit. Moreover, I have actually never stated that the NSO won the war except for once which was obviously a sarcastic response to Matthew Conrad's post. Just for the record.

Edit: Also, NSO won the war guys, get over it.

Edited by Sulmar

Some people just don't realize that we do politics differently than everybody else. Until people start to realize and accept that, they will continue to be irritated by us and continue droning on with their mindless cliché topics about whining and statistics.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1283228409' post='2436605']
Some people just don't realize that we do politics differently than everybody else. Until people start to realize and accept that, they will continue to be irritated by us and continue droning on with their mindless cliché topics about whining and statistics.
[/quote]

That's right! Exactly! The Sith are very special people. We're unique in our very own unique and special way. Everyone is unique and special in their own way! Even you, Jrenster! :)

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283227721' post='2436580']

Second of all, I don't even know what you mean by your post. Care to clarify for my [size="4"][b]niave[/b][/size] self? How would DENYING the fact that he was controlled by his allies create a pereception of weakness or lying? I honestly don't get it.
[/quote]
BlkAK47_002 got it just about right up there in 953.
Also its naive, AI not IA. (bolded it for you so you can see your mistake).
As far as your other comment, LOL you did that to yourself.
Also, we know you don't get it. You've repeatedly shown it here lately.

Edited by Fernando12

Honestly I just find it sad that it's because of people like yourselves that it's extremely difficult to have an intelligent conversation/argument with someone. You should be ashamed. Whatever, I'm sorry for trying to help you. You clearly don't want any help, you'd rather just feed the immaturity. Good luck out there NSO, congrats on the victory guys.

"I cannot and will not deal with your type, Fredo."

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283229492' post='2436637']
Good luck out there NSO, congrats on the victory guys.
[/quote]
Thank you :smug:

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283229492' post='2436637']
"I cannot and will not deal with your type, Fernando12."
[/quote]
And chalk up another victory :awesome: You give up so easily its funny.

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1283230399' post='2436661']
Not everything revolves around your star.
[/quote]
Maybe so, but if doesn't revolve around us we're at least sitting at its Archimedean point.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283230779' post='2436669']
Maybe so, but if doesn't revolve around us we're at least sitting at its Archimedean point.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the NPO. Please do keep up with the conversa...nevermind.

Furthermore...Nanana boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo. (i believe this was the general direction the conversation was heading.)

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283231167' post='2436676']
Furthermore...Nanana boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo. (i believe this was the general direction the conversation was heading.)
[/quote]

Hey there neighbor, I understand that you're upset that the New Sith Order won this war but it's not nice to tease people like that. You could hurt their feelings.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283231665' post='2436696']
Hey there neighbor, I understand that you're upset that the New Sith Order won this war but it's not nice to tease people like that. You could hurt their feelings.
[/quote]
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be directed at anyone specifically.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1283232682' post='2436723']
Well there's a term you don't see tossed around every day. :)
[/quote]
[size="20"] :smug: [/size]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283223611' post='2436510']
We posted words so what. Surrendered LOL, my oh my.

We did about the same damage so we pretty much didn't lose more or less which in most definitions is about a tie.

I argued your points. See, it can be argued. A worthless document makes you all feel good? Nice.

You are so naive its really amazing. Take note of what you are saying and what in the future brings war to Pacifica and we'll see if you are right.
[/quote]

Well if you didn't surrender and lose, and we didnt, I guess that means the wars back on.

Brb nuking sith.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1283233131' post='2436744']
Well if you didn't surrender and lose, and we didnt, I guess that means the wars back on.

Brb nuking sith.
[/quote]

You shouldn't be playing with nukes, neighbor. You'll shoot your eye out!

Also we won. Now go out and make it a wonderful day today! :)