Going Green

ali5541

[center][img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9716/ciaeagle3.png[/img][/center]

[i][center]Official Announcement from the Colonial Independence Association[/center][/i]

Greetings Planet Bob,

The Colonial Independence Association has taken its last breath on purple. Since the loss of M*A*S*H, we have nothing left on purple. Moreover and without a doubt, purple is an unstable sphere where an eruption can occur at any given moment. This 18th day of August in the year 2010, I would like to officially announce that the Colonial Independence Association is no longer purple but rather, green!

"Going Green" is an amazing term, we hear it everyday. It represents a clean and bright future in which the CIA expects to find, seek and utilize. We have aimed goals to grow, prosper and develop in size and strength. Their will be bumps on the way, but who said there wouldn't be? We want our chance at the green thumb and this is a historic day for our alliance as this will be its first ever, and hopefully only, color change. We have begun to switch our members to green if they do not have a trade circle and for those who do have been instructed to go green as soon as there trade circle begins to fall apart. Moreover, all our trade circles that are being formed now are on the green sphere.

Before this announcement comes to a conclusion, a few shout outs are in order for those whom either backed our decision or greatly influenced it:

Pollard and Logan of Tetris
[indent][i]For encouraging us and not being critical about looking into other possibilities.[/i][/indent]
Roo
[indent][i]For organizing an amazing and united meeting with the green sphere.[/i][/indent]
TFD, BCOM and SOS
[indent][i]For backing our decisions no matter where they lead us.[/i][/indent]

We have amazing allies and much thanks go to them for being here when we needed them. Advice, opinions and direction was shared with us and it will always be deeply appreciated by us.

Signed,
[i]Ali5541 - Acting President of the CIA
GoddessOfLinn - Secretary of the Treasury
GreenStuff - Secretary of Defense
AceAtlantism - Secretary of the Interior[/i]

SO pleased that CIA is making this move to the prosperous and growing Green sphere, and it was my pleasure to have played some small part in helping them make the decision. The CIA leadership is most respectful and level-headed, and I expect nothing but great things from them and their alliance.

As you transition your nations over to Green, please remember that the GOP is always there to help the alliances within our sphere combat ghosting and roguery - so don't hesitate to give us a ring at any time. I will certainly remain in close contact with you guys!

And on a side note, I just want to commend CIA for making every effort to thoroughly consider this decision like thoughtful adults, and then to push forward with commendable decisiveness and purpose. There's nothing worse than an alliance that says "Ok, I'm 'X' color now!" then does very little to actually live up to the claim.

o/ Green
o/ CIA
o/ Ali and Amos

[quote name='ali5541' timestamp='1282172310' post='2422136']Moreover and without a doubt, purple is an unstable sphere where an eruption can occur at any given moment.[/quote]

What does that even mean? :blink:

Edited by RePePe