• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281915519' post='2417131']
[b]He is in your alliance so it is official. :awesome: [/b]

M6, you're trying to hard here buddy ;)
[/quote]
I'm hoping/guessing this is sarcasm, right?

I thought the days were over where people had to spell that kind of thing out for people :/

[quote name='M6 Redneck' timestamp='1281917367' post='2417181']
Sorry Teets,

I bypassed your reply as my research is more focused on the rank and file of Hydra. I feel your government spiels only the party line of "we ignored our treaty because we were told to".

I am trying to discover if your membership is as cowardly as your government.

[b]Saying I want to get involved =/= getting involved.[/b]

M6
[/quote]

You're right, it doesn't mean the same thing. It means that I would have liked to been involved, but as per the request NSO made we agreed to stand down. If our membership disagreed with our government in not only this situation, but in any situation, we like to hear about it. We encourage our members to speak up if they disagree, and since I've not heard anybody complain with our decision I can only assume that they agree with us. Had they disagreed we'd have heard something. You can be sure though, that Hydra will be there for NSO after the war for any and all assistance we can provide.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' timestamp='1281916001' post='2417143']
Hydra are being singled out because I find them particularlly odious. Worse even than the smell of brown originating at GATO.
([Hydra are still to complete their surrender terms to that Japanes cartoon alliance), not only do they leave the field early they do not stick to terms of release].

My aims are to discover if beneath the NSO directive to let them go it alone, Hydra is secretly pleased to have avoided actually being an ally in any meaningful sense of the word.

[/quote]

While I don't care one way or the other for the question put forth, nor have any opinion on Hydra in particular, I do have to admit that this level of honesty of one's opinions is refreshing.

Young Master Teets,

I actually think Hydra has not completed its surrender terms with japanese cartoon alliance because it gives you a get out clause in case of war, "we are still under terms are are fearful a half cat half asian school girl might come for us".

That aside, Hydra is sovereign - if it wanted to it could fight, (not for a moment I expect it wants to).

Also your nation is soveriegn, if you had the conviction of your words you would be fighting.

It has long been established you do not need any treaty to fight.

M6

[quote name='M6 Redneck' timestamp='1281918441' post='2417203']
Young Master Teets,

I actually think Hydra has not completed its surrender terms with japanese cartoon alliance because it gives you a get out clause in case of war, "we are still under terms are are fearful a half cat half asian school girl might come for us".

That aside, Hydra is sovereign - if it wanted to it could fight, (not for a moment I expect it wants to).

Also your nation is soveriegn, if you had the conviction of your words you would be fighting.

It has long been established you do not need any treaty to fight.

M6
[/quote]

At the request of my friends I am sitting out, they are sovereign as well and if they want me to sit out, I will.

They are asked to sit out for a reason, for several reasons actually. You won't goad them into joining the war and your smear attempt is futile. The only one who will buy it are the same one's trying to sell it-the one's that are 'likely to moan' because they couldn't get our allies too. Do not fret, we'll introduce you to our allies later.

SpoiL,

As Hydra is an indedendant and soverign entity does exactly as you say I have a request of you?

When you deem it is time I can be introduced to this millstone of an ally I would like my dance card to be marked for the first 3 dances - can you fix that for me?

M6

EDIT - curse my substandard teachers as regards to spelling.

Edited by M6 Redneck

[quote name='M6 Redneck' timestamp='1281920413' post='2417238']
SpoiL,

As Hydra is an indedendant and soverign entity does exactly as you say I have a request of you?

When you deem it is time I can be introduced to this millstone of an ally I would like my dance card to be marked for the first 3 dances - can you fix that for me?

M6

[/quote]

No, sorry.

I'm not sure who you are or why you're so fixated on Hydra, but I do know that Hydra have been absolutely fantastic for as long as I've known them and that they have been among our most solid and reliable allies for as long as we've been allies.

Hydra are being singled out because I find them particularlly odious. Worse even than the smell of brown originating at GATO.
([Hydra are still to complete their surrender terms to that Japanes cartoon alliance), not only do they leave the field early they do not stick to terms of release].[/quote]

How edgy of you. I still don't see why this merits such a poorly constructed opener or campaign which comes off as designed to do nothing but garner you attention on the world stage without actually promoting an actual intelligent discussion.

My aims are to discover if beneath the NSO directive to let them go it alone, Hydra is secretly pleased to have avoided actually being an ally in any meaningful sense of the word.[/quote]

Do you actually expect that you'll be able to fulfill this objective? Considering that you're not really addressing the responses from Hydra itself, I think you're being a little disingenuous here.

Also, for thought, even Penkala knew when to quit these games.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' timestamp='1281921508' post='2417262']
But Heft,

Have you ever asked them for military support? Trim the fat fella

M6
[/quote]

Yes actually we were the first allies of NSO to respond to RnRs attacks on them in the Unjust 2.0 war, but by all means continue with your warped sense of reality :)

[quote name='M6 Redneck' timestamp='1281920413' post='2417238']
SpoiL,

M6

[/quote]

My very first response to you was an offer for a duel. If you really prefer 3v1 I'm sure we can manage, but 1v1 is fine with me.

[quote name='Appoliqize' timestamp='1281916008' post='2417145']
M6.... your still doing this stuff? You should grow up buddy! I dont know what you have against Hydra but they are great people, and some of my best friends in this game. SO when you mess with them your messing with me. So i please ask you to put your pety differences aside and leave Hydra alone! Also d3filed, not only is Hydra worthy of this topic, but i think we should make another one to praise them.

o/ Hydra
[/quote]

[i]Lezrahi eyed Appoliqize with a blank stare, before slowly holding up a small piece of paper.[/i]

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/Mask_of_Truth/Other/LEAVE-HYDRA-ALONE.png[/IMG]

This really is a pathetic attempt to mock a great alliance. Hydra and NSO communicated well enough for Hydra to respect NSO's call not to intervene and for NSO to know they can count on them...
Another poor \m/ show (and yeah I take one member for the entire alliance....). This thread wasnt needed at all...