NSO IRC GATO Bash

Pryath

More NSO Drama!

Logs from NSO IRC, about an hour long. I don't endorse the use of any profanity or vulgarity mentioned in the logs. The channel #NSO is a public channel and therefore the chat posted is public information. Just posting for those who weren't there and missed out on the "fun" =p

[url="http://pastebin.com/MtvhtwFE"]http://pastebin.com/MtvhtwFE[/url]

Can't post the full logs here, too much text.

Here's the same thing but in Part 1/Part 2.

Part 1
[url="http://pastebin.com/UDGNLxSf"]http://pastebin.com/UDGNLxSf[/url]

Part 2
[url="http://pastebin.com/BkwsGuSJ"]http://pastebin.com/BkwsGuSJ[/url]

NOTE: If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it's easier to read (the lines aren't numbered)

Edit: Logs are un-edited, the spacers you see are just my copy/pasting (chat was moving very fast, had to add them)

Edited by Pryath

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]21:41 ChiefStubbs I mean, I don't think RoK and friends have any idea how they plan to end this !@#$[/quote]

I saw this, and only thought of one thing.

[center][img]http://encefalus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/yoda.jpg[/img]
[i]“The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.”[/i][/center]

[QUOTE]21:40 TehChron How are we responsible for heft !@#$@#$ up[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember an incident where a certain GATO government member named Grenval (who I like quite a bit still) made a post about GARO on his own. The rest of GATO did not approve but the NPO, including you Chron (PARTICULARLY you, if I remember correctly), said that since he was a government member that he represented all of GATO, and therefore his mistake was our alliance's mistake and the entire alliance was a joke. So, what I see here is either a double standard where you MUST always be right and the other person wrong, or you have absolutely NO standards and just make whatever you want up so you can flame people and insult others. How classy.

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1281584970' post='2412152']
I seem to remember an incident where a certain GATO government member named Grenval (who I like quite a bit still) made a post about GARO on his own. The rest of GATO did not approve but the NPO, including you Chron (PARTICULARLY you, if I remember correctly), said that since he was a government member that he represented all of GATO, and therefore his mistake was our alliance's mistake and the entire alliance was a joke. So, what I see here is either a double standard where you MUST always be right and the other person wrong, or you have absolutely NO standards and just make whatever you want up so you can flame people and insult others. How classy.
[/quote]
Hey go to the other threads if you want to argue this, this thread is clearly about IRC shenanigans.

Great fun was had all around.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1281585123' post='2412159']
Hey go to the other threads if you want to argue this, this thread is clearly about IRC shenanigans.

[/quote]

Hey Heft! How are you doing? Having fun getting your alliance screwed over?

No. This thread is about bashing GATO. Therefore, I am going to have fun and point out inconsistencies and obviously incorrect statements all I want. That tends to be something that I enjoy greatly.

EDIT: Oh, and I find it funny that people are pulling out WAE again. No, seriously, it almost cracks me up that people still think it's witty and funny when Ivan has admitted in the past that he orchestrated everything to make GATO look bad and that it was not GATO's fault. Ya, Chron seems to continuously forget that part.

Edited by Sir Sci

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1281586222' post='2412189']
Holy !@#$ GATO and NSO don't like each other anymore. Wow! thanks for letting us know.
[/quote]

You should be pleased...you're one of the prime topics of discussion =p

*Types Omni into "find"*

Edited by Pryath

Oh how GATO has fallen. I remember a day when you were collapsing quicker then GGA and everyone forgot you even existed, then one day a young man, a dreamer to some, saw fit to reach out his hand and bring you up from the cesspool you had created for yourself. You at least owe NSO respect for the fact that Ivan saw fit to save you from your own doing.

Oh well, GATO have clearly chosen there path.

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1281584970' post='2412152']
[/quote]
No, actually, I didn't bother with that particular line of argument, I just focused on pointing out the lack of merits Grenval's positions had directly. Much funner.

You're likely thinking of Zha, who was kind of my other, darker half during that time period.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1281585577' post='2412169']
Oh, and I find it funny that people are pulling out WAE again. No, seriously, it almost cracks me up that people still think it's witty and funny when Ivan has admitted in the past that he orchestrated everything to make GATO look bad and that it was not GATO's fault. Ya, Chron seems to continuously forget that part.
[/quote]
Since when have I denied it? I still find it amusing in a nostalgic sort of way, to be honest.

[quote name='Remaliat' timestamp='1281586619' post='2412198']
Oh how GATO has fallen. I remember a day when you were collapsing quicker then GGA and everyone forgot you even existed, then one day a young man, a dreamer to some, saw fit to reach out his hand and bring you up from the cesspool you had created for yourself. You at least owe NSO respect for the fact that Ivan saw fit to save you from your own doing.

Oh well, GATO have clearly chosen there path.
[/quote]

And I say once again, despite the fact that Ivan has since admitted that he orchestrated the whole thing, so I find it really funny that people think they're being witty by pulling out the WAE title again?

[QUOTE=Chron]No, actually, I didn't bother with that particular line of argument, I just focused on going for Grenval directly. Much funner.

You're likely thinking of Zha, who was kind of my other, darker half during that time period.[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, I remember Zha. I quite enjoyed his arguments. Although I was on the other side of them and routinely got my butt handed to me by him, but I enjoyed it all the same.