In Response to Recent Drama

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281402425' post='2408757']
So you're suggesting I haven't kept up to date what has happened? ICAN (an alliance of 16) wasn't the one that told GATO about NSO (an alliance of over 100) about to be spanked first?[/quote]
I know you don't want to put the shiny toy down, but its novelty wore off a long time ago and nobody cared that you had it in the first place.

[quote]Had I been NSO's IA things would have been handled way more professionally?[/quote]
Since I'm assuming you've never stayed up until 4AM dealing with other people trying to start drama with your alliance, I'll give you a little bit of elder insight into something you might experience one day.

You see, depending on how long the conversation has been going on, it becomes increasingly less possible to coherently handle a situation. This isn't any fault to the person, that's just how sleep deprivation works especially under useless drama and stress.

Those of us that have dealt with 4AM !@#$%^&* before can sympathize with RV and possibly even Heft in their attempting to do as best as they could given the circumstance.

You would probably not have even had the capacity to put that much willpower into keeping the conversation going, let alone doing as well as they did to try to handle it.

In conclusion, shut up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dementual' timestamp='1281403291' post='2408777']
I know you don't want to put the shiny toy down, but its novelty wore off a long time ago and nobody cared that you had it in the first place.

Since I'm assuming you've never stayed up until 4AM dealing with other people trying to start drama with your alliance, I'll give you a little bit of elder insight into something you might experience one day.

You see, depending on how long the conversation has been going on, it becomes increasingly less possible to coherently handle a situation. This isn't any fault to the person, that's just how sleep deprivation works especially under useless drama and stress.

Those of us that have dealt with 4AM !@#$%^&* before can sympathize with RV and possibly even Heft in their attempting to do as best as they could given the circumstance.

You would probably not have even had the capacity to put that much willpower into keeping the conversation going, let alone doing as well as they did to try to handle it.

In conclusion, shut up.
[/quote]

I see you've figured out how to type with your head up your $@!. You did a good job, not to many typo's. Now that you've got the tears going from crying so hard, maybe it'll loosen up for you so you can pull your head out? Other than that you've provided that you an indeed avoid the first point I made, and second that you can cry like a little school girl? Are we butthurt NSO?

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1281392000' post='2408446']
Crymson the last time you were worrying about transparent motives you needlessly cost your alliance millions of NS and their place on top of the game. From someone who likes your alliance, please listen to my advice and take a step back and chill. This war is what it is and nothing more.
[/quote]

Uh oh! It's an "omg ur so dumb u did dumb stuff u know nothing rofl" comment. Good work, goldielax. And sorry, but your words don't mean much to me, given that you came to your Q&A on our boards and virtually told us what had happened in certain situations between we and others that you hadn't in the least been involved in.

In other words, I don't care what you think about my credibility and/or intellectual competence, and I've little faith in your ability to impartially reason.

As for your "advice", was that a threat of some sort?

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281403512' post='2408786']
I see you've figured out how to type with your head up your $@!. You did a good job, not to many typo's. Now that you've got the tears going from crying so hard, maybe it'll loosen up for you so you can pull your head out? Other than that you've provided that you an indeed avoid the first point I made, and second that you can cry like a little school girl? Are we butthurt NSO?
[/quote]
Well, at least this was a little more well thought out than your attempted snipe at D34th.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281403315' post='2408780']
Obviously, it is very obvious I am confused. At least im not ignorant
[/quote]
Ohhh way to go kiddo. I now see you have a list;
[s]
You suck[/s]
[s]Your name sucks[/s]
[s]Your alliance sucks[/s]
[s]You have no idea what you're talking about[/s]

I wonder what line you're going to spew out next? :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Honestly, you should take a chill pill. A little too much passion on display.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1281403630' post='2408793']
Ohhh way to go kiddo. I now see you have a list;
[s]
You suck[/s]
[s]Your name sucks[/s]
[s]Your alliance sucks[/s]
[s]You have no idea what you're talking about[/s]

I wonder what line you're going to spew out next? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I know because D34th took that as serious as you guys are. No wonder you couldn't come to a diplomatic solution with ROK. Can't even handle simple arguments without crying.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281404099' post='2408809']
I know because D34th took that as serious as you guys are. No wonder you couldn't come to a diplomatic solution with ROK. Can't even handle simple arguments without crying.
[/quote]
How do you know he took it seriously when he hasn't responded. If I was him I'd have passed out from too much facepalming.

[/quote]

Wow! Dementual speaks from experience and you just speak. Like a dog your baking is nothing but annoying and has no relevance or intelligent content that would contribute to this thread. Some day when you’re a big boy and know how to converse with other civilized humans, people may take what you have to be thought worthy. Until then I will have to agree with Dementual and tell you to shut up. /me counts the seconds until your NoU post. :lol1:

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1281404251' post='2408814']
How do you know he took it seriously when he hasn't responded. If I was him I'd have passed out from too much facepalming.
[/quote]

If you were him, he'd be retarded, but since you're not he's still a good guy in my book.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281404099' post='2408809']
[/quote]

This is rich.

Oh, and I guess we know what line you came up with, in the event: "You guys are big whiners."

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1281404475' post='2408822']
Wow! Dementual speaks from experience and you just speak. Like a dog your baking is nothing but annoying and has no relevance or intelligent content that would contribute to this thread. Some day when you’re a big boy and know how to converse with other civilized humans, people may take what you have to be thought worthy. Until then I will have to agree with Dementual and tell you to shut up. /me counts the seconds until your NoU post. :lol1:
[/quote]

NoU, also when they learn to not feed the trolls they'll be way better off. They make it to easy to be honest.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281404705' post='2408832']
NoU, also when they learn to not feed the trolls they'll be way better off. They make it to easy to be honest.
[/quote]

You're no troll. You're just a shiny, new toy they're getting kicks out of winding up and watchin ya.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281404705' post='2408832']
[/quote]

No, [i]you[/i] make it easy. Every time you speak here you hurt the argument you're making, and your own reputation.

I'd take a step back from this thread if I were you.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1281404877' post='2408837']
In all honesty though, you've all taken my posts way to seriously. It shows how defensive you'll get over any type of argument. You've fed this troll long enough. Thanks for the fun, but I am done at this point.
[/quote]
Run along now, little one, you made me very happy.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1281404979' post='2408841']
I still stand by ICAN's stance with this topic. Not all the crying in the OWF will change it either. I will also add some more mindless hailing for your amusement as well as mine own.

o/ ICAN
o/ GATO
o/ xplicit313
[/quote]
What does ICAN even have to do with this topic?

wtf is ican lol

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1281404979' post='2408841']
I still stand by ICAN's stance with this topic. Not all the crying in the OWF will change it either. I will also add some more mindless hailing for your amusement as well as mine own.
[/quote]

UCANT.

Yeah, I really just did say that.

Edited by Crymson

You're welcome Griff, im glad I could make your day. Enjoy the epic luls you're having on my behalf, because im having the same on your behalf.

<Dementual> xplicit313[ICAN], don't work too hard on that response
<xplicit313[ICAN]> Lol it's about to be replied
<Dementual> How can you type with your hands up to your ears though?
<Dementual> You've gotta teach me
<xplicit313[ICAN]> How can you type with your head in your $@! though you've got to teach me
<Dementual> You got me xplicit.

Also for your enjoyment