Decree of the Sith

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281412391' post='2409011']
We are fighting for what is right, and what we believe in, and that is protecting a memeber that has chargers brought agaisnt them with no proof.
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=410982&Extended=1 <- Proof, you're welcome.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281394545' post='2408519']
At least Invicta has a (not very good) reason for not getting involved. Their treaty with the NSO allows them to opt-out.

Pacifica's treaty with the NSO does not.

Wiggle all you like. Should be easy without a spine.
[/quote]
The NSO is our friend. We hold, to a higher degree: their words, thoughts and feelings, more than impersonal electronic document. Please redirect your "spineless" comments towards the group of five alliances currently gang raping my allies.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281413979' post='2409040']
GATO did the same thing.

IAA, CSN, and USN came in because they wanted to.
[/quote]
I wasn't saying other alliances haven't done the same. I was merely pointing out that the NSO is one of those alliances.

Edited by Pyroman

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281413691' post='2409038']
Please switch the color of Kool-Aid you are consuming. Do you honestly think for one moment that the forces arrayed against us could force us to disband? No, I, nor anyone I know in this alliance think it "Plausable". What most cowards call stupid, those of true colors call not only nobel, but duty. Get a real alliance, with a real backbond then come talk this nonsense. And I do believe that we have the balls to take this and are proving so, unless I missed something somewhere. Please enlighten me if I missed that somewhere, for it would not be the first beating without us crying uncle, but you are free to refute that.
[/quote]

First of all, that's really creepy because I was literally drinkin Kool-aid as I was reading this. Secondly, I cleary stated IN THE VERY POST YOU QUOTED that I OBVIOUSLY didn't think you we're going to disband. When I said the comment about not having the balls to get destroyed for no reason, I was being sarcastic. I guess self mutilation isn't for all of us, but don't call me a coward because I wouldn't KNOWINGLY and willingly get my alliance killed for no reason. I would have a sense of duty as well. It would be called being a responsible leader.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281414166' post='2409045']
The NSO is our friend. We hold, to a higher degree: their words, thoughts and feelings, more than impersonal electronic document. Please redirect your "spineless" comments towards the group of five alliances currently gang raping my allies.
[/quote]
Well then, Rok's allies will respect their wishes and will optionally attack NSO.

We can both do this you know.
EDIT:
[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281414166' post='2409046']
I wasn't saying other alliances haven't done the same. I was merely pointing out that the NSO is one of those alliances.
[/quote]
And I'm saying people came in for GATO. FOR GATO. I mean, come on.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1281414035' post='2409042']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=410982&Extended=1 <- Proof, you're welcome.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90386&st=640&p=2408471&#entry2408471

Spy attacks from TENE against Sedrick 2 days before he attacks TENE.

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1281414035' post='2409042']
[/quote]

WOW, I hope your alliance has a bigger brain trust than you. I was speaking of the proof that we asked for at the beginning of this conflict, I would thank you for your two cents but see you are PC, so that pretty much bill locks you.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281414346' post='2409048']
First of all, that's really creepy because I was literally drinkin Kool-aid as I was reading this. Secondly, I cleary stated IN THE VERY POST YOU QUOTED that I OBVIOUSLY didn't think you we're going to disband. When I said the comment about not having the balls to get destroyed for no reason, I was being sarcastic. I guess self mutilation isn't for all of us, but don't call me a coward because [b]I wouldn't KNOWINGLY and willingly get my alliance killed for no reason.[/b] I would have a sense of duty as well. It would be called being a responsible leader.
[/quote]

But again, are we really getting killed? They're only reducing our infra, not our alliance.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1281414387' post='2409051']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90386&st=640&p=2408471&#entry2408471

Spy attacks from TENE against Sedrick 2 days before he attacks TENE.
[/quote]
He wasn't in an alliance. Whether or not he was defending himself is irrelevant, the fact is that he ended up in a fight with TENE and NSO decided to get involved with it.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281414346' post='2409048']
First of all, that's really creepy because I was literally drinkin Kool-aid as I was reading this. Secondly, I cleary stated IN THE VERY POST YOU QUOTED that I OBVIOUSLY didn't think you we're going to disband. When I said the comment about not having the balls to get destroyed for no reason, I was being sarcastic. I guess self mutilation isn't for all of us, but don't call me a coward because I wouldn't KNOWINGLY and willingly get my alliance killed for no reason. I would have a sense of duty as well. It would be called being a responsible leader.
[/quote]

So, basically you would sell out one member to benefit the whole, am I getting this right? Man, I would hate to be that one nation and sent sailing down the river just so you could sleep well at night. Eh, to each their own, thats why I am in the NSO and not with you.

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281414463' post='2409054']
WOW, I hope your alliance has a bigger brain trust than you. I was speaking of the proof that we asked for at the beginning of this conflict, I would thank you for your two cents but see you are PC, so that pretty much bill locks you.
[/quote]
I like your style. You'll go far, I promise.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281414349' post='2409049']
Well then, Rok's allies will respect their wishes and will optionally attack NSO.

We can both do this you know.
EDIT:

And I'm saying people came in for GATO. FOR GATO. I mean, come on.
[/quote]
I don't see your point. RoK's allies can respect RoK's wishes all they like, but it doesn't change the fact that they come off as sophomoric lackeys.

Just as well, GATO and Co. don't set precedent. NSO told us to not get involved, and we will help them in whatever other way possible. Perhaps GATO's friends should have considered their obvious alternatives.

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281414641' post='2409063']
So, basically you would sell out one member to benefit the whole, am I getting this right? Man, I would hate to be that one nation and sent sailing down the river just so you could sleep well at night. Eh, to each their own, thats why I am in the NSO and not with you.
[/quote]

So, basically you would invite a curbstomping and sell out your entire alliance to benefit some random nation that you had no business accepting into your alliance in the first place? A nation that ROK told you not to accept, who you not only accepted, but aided with 6 million dollars, basically stepping on ROK's toes? Eh, to each their own, that's why I am in Nemesis, and not with you.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281411800' post='2408994']
No one is butt hurt. For all I care, and from the lack of respect all of you show all of the time, I wouldn't mind if ROK forced disbandment. You guys are completely insane with your conspiracy theories. Your reasoning behind taking a merciless beating is based on some arrogant theory you have about NPO being drawn out. You don't want to be puppets, so you'd rather play ragdoll. Just don't call your members cowards when they start leaving because they're sick of being kicked around because NSO has too much pride to apologize.
[/quote]

Forced disbandment only sounds reasonable to those who have never faced it. Probably not true, but it should be.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281414789' post='2409068']
I don't see your point. RoK's allies can respect RoK's wishes all they like, but it doesn't change the fact that they come off as sophomoric lackeys.

Just as well, GATO and Co. don't set precedent. NSO told us to not get involved, and we will help them in whatever other way possible. Perhaps GATO's friends should have considered their obvious alternatives.
[/quote]
And I don't see your point. Your argument is your ally tells you to do something that is unpopular but you do it anyway. Okay. So they do the same. It's the same damn thing.

And I mean, this was CSN and USN here. They knew the alternatives. IAA had Starfox in milcom, so they were screwed.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281415006' post='2409076']
So, basically you would invite a curbstomping and sell out your entire alliance to benefit some random nation that you had no business accepting into your alliance in the first place? A nation that ROK told you not to accept, who you not only accepted, but aided with 6 million dollars, basically stepping on ROK's toes? Eh, to each their own, that's why I am in Nemesis, and not with you.
[/quote]

Yeah, I would much rather be with a group that backs their own than takes orders from another. Proof was asked for and none given, that is the fact. You would quickly roll over to someone and sell out a member just to save you own hide......sounds like a great place to live.

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281415172' post='2409080']
Yeah, I would much rather be with a group that backs their own than takes orders from another. Proof was asked for and none given, that is the fact. You would quickly roll over to someone and sell out a member just to save you own hide......sounds like a great place to live.
[/quote]

Keep telling me about this great place to live. You are being mutilated by 5 alliances, and no one is coming to help you. Your biggest allies are so arrogant that they won't help you because they think that IT'S ABOUT THEM. How long was this "member" even in your alliance? You know exactly what you did and why you did it.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281411800' post='2408994']
No one is butt hurt. For all I care, and from the lack of respect all of you show all of the time, I wouldn't mind if ROK forced disbandment. You guys are completely insane with your conspiracy theories. Your reasoning behind taking a merciless beating is based on some arrogant theory you have about NPO being drawn out. You don't want to be puppets, so you'd rather play ragdoll. Just don't call your members cowards when they start leaving because they're sick of being kicked around because NSO has too much pride to apologize.
[/quote]
Lack of respect?.................... Seriously?? Any disrespect coming from our side is dwarfed by the overwhelming amount of disrespect and arrogance seeping from RoK's side of the treaty web.

As for NSO having conspiracy theories? They aren't theories. The evidence is floating around in plain sight. You refuse to use your logic to acknowledge it simply because you and your buddys don't like NSO and co.

[quote name='Kevlar' timestamp='1281400594' post='2408718']
Not even sure butthurt begins to describe it :P Maybe buttwrecked or buttdevastated...

-Kev
[/quote]
I didn't need a new sig, but this is way too funny

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281415657' post='2409094']
Keep telling me about this great place to live. You are being mutilated by 5 alliances, and no one is coming to help you. Your biggest allies are so arrogant that they won't help you because they think that IT'S ABOUT THEM. How long was this "member" even in your alliance? You know exactly what you did and why you did it.
[/quote]

Better arrogant than ignorant. Atleast they know what's going on when they speak. They were TOLD not to get involved.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281415657' post='2409094']
[/quote]

That isn't why they're not helping, but as long as you want to spin it that way more power to you.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281415093' post='2409079']
And I don't see your point. Your argument is your ally tells you to do something that is unpopular but you do it anyway. Okay. So they do the same. It's the same damn thing.

And I mean, this was CSN and USN here. They knew the alternatives. IAA had Starfox in milcom, so they were screwed.
[/quote]
No, its not the same damn thing. NSO asked us politely not to join in, said there were better uses for us than getting !@#$ on side-by-side. SF said "hey we wanna do this too". I sincerely doubt RoK is humble enough to think they would need support, let alone from 4 other alliances.

I don't want to start other stuff here, but I can almost guarantee that USN put no thought whatsoever into it. Dunno about CSN. In any case, we're getting off topic here.