Grand Global Alliance

Kenfolk GTS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGA has been dying for a long time, and died when the coup that brought JB into power happened. Now they're a zombie, no news here. They're just doing what zombies do.

[size="1"]Eating their active members' BRAAAAAAAAINS![/size]

Edited by bigwoody

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280128523' post='2389474']
Yeah, remember those glory days when GGA was...oh no, wait, GGA has sucked for like four years. These last few months have been the closest to alive GGA has been since the middle of this decade.
[/quote]

:facepalm: thats all i have to say about this...

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1280161180' post='2389750']Dem, you're my buddy but you gotta let the alliance move on. If you decide not to, that's okay too. Just be sure that you're keeping the GGA alive for the right reasons.
[/quote]

It seems he's applied to join Gondor. A lovely group, so I'm sure he'll be quite happy there.

[quote name='Enyo Face' timestamp='1280138632' post='2389564']
Ken. I've always known you and Dementual to both be very emotional, but this is unacceptable. I wouldn't be labeling anyone as a rage quitter, considering your actions while you were in this "new" GGA. Your hypocrisy shows full through. I recall that you scapegoated me, so that you could dump logs that I took the blame for, resulting in my blacklisting. Regretfully though, I did do the action that I was blacklisted for weeks later, after one of my friends was also blacklisted and I was angry enough to act irrationally.
[/quote]

I scapegoated you? I dumped logs? I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't log dump quotes from secure alliance channels. I didn't blacklist you. All I ever heard about that whole scene was you gave logs to someone. If you didn't you didn't, but don't drag ME into that mess

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1280166743' post='2389829']
Look out Kenfolk, you'll be on their EZI list!
[/quote]
Yeah. But no-one in that alliance can DoW on him at the moment. And probably never because he was apparently the only member who knew how to build a nation.

Hey folks, this is uncalled for.

I'm not going to lie since i do not think that I've been on decent terms with the GGA leadership since the JB coup.

There are however a lot of good folks amongst the membership of the GGA, people who would be massive assets to any alliance if they would choose to depart to greener pastures (forgive the pun).

Good luck in GOP Kenfolk and the best of luck to those in the GGA if they decide to remain there.

:ph34r:

Deja Vu: GGA lets Brookbank back in and all hell breaks loose. I heard that stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different response. It's also the definition of insanity.

Seems like all these announcements from GGA over the past couple of years have pretty much just been the same. Stop beating the dead horse; just bury it.

This wasn't even worth making the popcorn. Edited by TrotskysRevenge

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1280166193' post='2389818']
GOP gobbled me up with their promises of conservative and peace and Richard Nixon
[/quote]

Fact. It's hard to pass up such lofty promises of grandeur...

Edited by Rooman33

[quote][01:34] <~Dementual> You're the one in bed with VE
[01:34] <~Dementual> I saw that when I walked in the channel
[01:34] <~Dementual> Seth trying to butter you up as always
[01:34] <&Koolaid_Ken> lolno i'm not "in bed" with VE
[01:34] <~Dementual> Uh huh.
[01:34] <~Dementual> Kenfolk
[01:34] <~Dementual> Everyone sees it.
[01:34] <&Koolaid_Ken> i don't trash talk and hate them
[01:35] <&Koolaid_Ken> but i'm not in love with them and not going to join them
[01:35] <~Dementual> Alright.
[01:36] <&Koolaid_Ken> i talk to VE exactly like i talk to every other alliance
[01:36] <~Dementual> Which makes you special
[01:36] <~Dementual> Somehow
[01:36] <~Dementual> No
[01:36] <~Dementual> It's the fact that they SEE YOU
[01:36] <~Dementual> AS THEIR TICKET
[01:36] <~Dementual> TO SMEARING ALL OF US THAT DON'T AGREE WITH THEM.
[01:36] <~Dementual> They butter up your goddamn ego so that you can turn around and help smear us from inside.
[01:37] <~Dementual> That's what they !@#$@#$ do.
[01:37] <~Dementual> It's what they've always !@#$@#$ done.[/quote]

/shakes head

What the heck is with the VE paranoia from like every GGA government recently?