Quick IAA Snippet

Alrighty folks.

As of about an hour ago, the IAA forums have been hacked (presumably) and our main page now links to the former forums of an alliance that recently splintered off from us. I do not know who has done it and the IAA government is working on restoring our forums along with discovering the culprit.

We apologize for the technical difficulty and wish to deal with this situation swiftly.

As Emperor Voodoo is currently on vacation, please contact myself or anyone with SOPS in #IAA if you have any information for us.

Thank you for your cooperation,

MercyFallout,
Grand Vizier of the Empire,
Acting Emperor

[quote name='MercyFallout' date='18 July 2010 - 05:23 AM' timestamp='1279394582' post='2376119']
It appears that the problem has been rectified. Our forums are back online but [b]we will continue to investigate the situation.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='streak324' date='18 July 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1279412514' post='2376458']
good luck with that :lol1:
[/quote]

Might be an idea to start with this guy.

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='17 July 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1279406915' post='2376359']
Or just use a different one for all of them.
[/quote]
Yeah, after RIA and RoK both got hit i gave up and started using crap passwords, a new one for each forum i sign up on

[quote name='streak324' date='17 July 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1279412514' post='2376458']
good luck with that :lol1:
[/quote]
Clearly a man who has sympathy. Sorry to hear IAA, but at least they're back up.